Untitled

Prince Charming

It only took Miley a week to move into the new house with her dad and Jackson and Maddie who was invited to live with them. The Jonas family had even moved in next door with Lilly and Oliver down the street. This was a private drive so no paparazzi were allowed.

"Dad I need my power bar but Jackson won't give it to me."

"Jackson give Miley her power bar."

"Daddy's little girl." Jackson said throwing the bar into her hands.

"You got that right." Miley says quickly eating the power bar before leaving the new house.

"Ready for our jog?" Nick asked walking out of his house.

"Only if you can catch me first."

At that Miley takes off running. It takes Nick a few seconds to run after her. Nick was rounding a corner when he saw a car speeding down the road and saw Miley about to step out into the road right into harm's way. He picked up his speed and barrled all his weight after her. He grabbed her by the waist in pulled her into a hug like position and braced his arm on the stop side.

Miley turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his waist. Nick wrapped her arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him. It took them a few minutes to see that they were on a street where the paparazzi could be. They looked around and saw that the paparazzi captured every moment of it.

"Lets go." Nick whispered in Miley's ear and they ran all the ay to Nick's. "I bet that will be on the t.v. tonight."

"Yeah rock star boyfriend saves pop star girlfriend." Miley says making a hand gesture.

"I like the sound of that."

"Don't get used to it."

Nick laughs when Miley says that. That night they watch t.v. just to see if they are on. Joe and Lilly join them too.

"Breaking news rock star boyfriend saves pop star girlfriend next on ET!"

"Told you that would be the headline." Miley whispered in Nick's ear before the reporter continued.

"Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers saves his pop star girlfriend Miley Stewart who rose to fame as Hannah Montana. They were out jogging this morning when a car nearly hit Miley. Nick saw and barrled at her with all his strength and pushed her up against a stop sign. The both soon relized they were being taped and ran back onto their private road."

That night Miley had to go home and not spend the night but she did stay up almost all night talking to Nick on the phone. She fell asleep while she was still talking to Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
5 chapters left