Untitled

Nicholas Jerry Jonas Type 1

It all happened so fast that Miley had no time to even register what happened. It was a week before Nick and Miley's two year anniversary and the Jonas Brothers were on stage while Miley watched from back stage. Nick was singer the song he wrote just for Miley when he fell to the stage floor. Before anyone else could get to his side Miley was there.

The paramedics soon came and brought him to the hospital. Joe and Kevin even forced them to let Miley ride in the ambulance with Nick. Paparazzi was even worse then when Britney Spears held her kids hostage(go on youtube and look up Britney Spears holds kids hostage). As soon as they got to the hospital Miley was allowed to go into the room as they set everything up but was soon pulled out after doctors noticed that she was not a blood relative.

"Where is mom and dad and dad?" Miley asked as the nurse who made her leave the room walked away.

"They are on their way." Kevin said clearly trying not to cry. "Is he OK?"

"I don't know they made me leave before they said anything."

Miley then sits down in a chair and starts to cry even more until she feels a pair of soft hands wrap around her. When she looks up a few minutes later she sees Denise there crying also. For a few seconds Miley does nothing but soon hugs Denise back. As soon as one doctor came out of the room they all stood up.

"He wants to see Miley."

"Me?" Miley asked in disbelief thinking that Nick would want to see his parents first.

"He insists that you come. He will not take no for an answer."

"and I will not give it to him."

Miley says before rushing into the room. At first she sees nothing but the floor but when she looks up she sees Nick sitting up in the bed. Opening his arms Miley runs over and hugs him tightly not wanting to let him go.

"Are you going to be OK Nick?"

"Yeah I just had a bad day." Nick says and Miley gets what he is saying.

"Oh when will you be able to leave?"

"Tomorrow morning which hopefully no paparazzi will follow me home after hearing of this."

"Oh they followed us here." Nick looks at her and raises his eyebrows. "Lets just say it was worse then when Britney Spears held her kids hostage."

"All that over me?"

"You're a famous rock star so duhh."

Miley jokes causing Nick to laugh. Though Miley knew he would be OK she did not leave his side the rest of the night. The next morning as Nick was leaving the hospital he was bombarded with the paparazzi that couldn't wait to snap a picture of him. He grabbed Miley's hand as they made their way through the paparazzi people.

"Next time I faint on stage like that make sure paparazzi do not get a hold of it until after I get out."

"Will do commander in chief." Miley says doing a solider salute to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 chapters left