Untitled

Best Secret Not Kept

"We got tickets for everyone to go see Hannah Montana!" Nick said happily as he and his brothers walked into Miley's room two and a half weeks after they had been on the road.

"We thought that everywhere we stop she is playing and you never get to see her." Joe says smiling. Though their parents knew about Miley being Hannah they vowed never to tell anyone not even their sons.

"I can't make it. I am taking...." Miley looks around. "I am taking my dog for a walk."

"You don't own a dog." Kevin says bluntly.

"Yeah I do!" Miley says showing them her stuffed fake maltipoo dog. "His name is...." She looks around and sees the JB logo on Joe's shirt. "Monas, Monas Stweart." Miley says while Oliver and Jackson smirk from behind the boys.

"No excuses your coming and that is final!" Joe says before looking at Lilly. "You'll come won't you?" He asked with his eyes full of hope.

"I wouldn't miss seeing Hannah in concert." Miley pinches her in the back. "With Back pains."

An hour before the show Denise took Miley to the show and left her there because she had to bring everyone else to it later. Once Miley had the wig on and she had done her vocal exercises she went on stage to sing. After the show Lilly Joe Kevin Olliver Jackson and Nick go backstage to say hi to "Hannah".

"Hey I want to tell you guys something." Miley says before pulling off her wig. "I am Hannah Montana."

"The day we met after what we did, no it is not nothing bad," Nick says before anyone has a chance to say anything "and I told you my deepest secret you still didn't tell me you were Hannah Montana. Why?"

"Because I wanted to be treated like Miley not Hannah." Miley says as Nick storms out of the room with everyone following him. He turns around just in time to see Miley start to cry.

"Hannah...."

"I knew this would happen!" Miley yells and then runs all the way to the bus that was now parked in the back of the arena.

"What happened?" Denise asked as Miley ran onto the bus crying her eyes out.

"You son is what happened!" Miley cried and her dad came over and pulled her into a hug. "I told the boys that I am Hannah Montana." Miley takes a breath before continuing. "The other two took it well but Nick didn't. The day he met me as Miley he told me his deepest secret after he had asked." She pauses again still not wanting to tell anyone. "Never mind but he told me his deepest secret and when I told him I was Hannah he did just what Lilly did when I told her I was Hannah. Nick called me Hannah!"

"Bud, everything will turn out all right I promise." Robbie Ray says hugging her tighter just as everyone walks in.

"Miley...." Nick says before he is cut off.

"I got to go!"

Miley runs up to the second floor of the bus and locks herself in her room. Then locks herself in the Hannah closet to make sure she could not hear anyone knocking on her door. She had even put stuff up against just in case Jackson picked the lock.