Untitled

2 year anniversary

Miley woke up to find a note waiting for her on her bedside table. She opened it and began to read.

Morning beautiful if you happen to wake up before seven in the morning don't get out of bed. For me just don't. Just wait for me to come in.

Love ALWAYS and FOREVER,

Nicholas Jerry Jonas

Miley looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:10. As he asked Miley waited for him in bed. At around 7:45 a knock came from her door but before she could get up to answer it Nick came in carrying breakfast on a tray.

"For you m'lady." Nick said setting it on her lap.

"Nick why can't I ever do something romantic for you?"

"because I am a Jonas and that is how we work. Now eat up I have our entire day already planned out."

"You Jonas brothers need to be....never mind."

After Miley had finished eating Nick told her to stay in bed while he went to go put her dishes in the dish washer. He came up twenty minutes later holding a box and he told her to open it. Inside was the exact outfit she had told him she had wanted after seeing it on Hilary Duff. She gave him a big kiss before sprinting into her bathroom to get ready for the day.

Once Miley had finished getting ready she met Nick down in the living room. After putting on sunglasses and in Miley's case a red wig too and in Nick's a hat that covered all his curls they left for the beach. No one recognized them for the two hours that they were on the beach.

"Where to now?" Miley asked as they left the beach.

"A nice dinner for two at Sky Bar. Don't worry our reservations are under the name Nicholas Truscott. I had Lilly put the reservations through."

"Your the sweetest."

Miley said giving him a kiss. After catching a cab they both quickly went to their homes to change meeting each other a half hour later in Miley's living room. To their displeasure Robbie Ray drove them all the way to Sky Bar. During dinner they could not stop talking and while they waited for Robbie Ray to pick them up Nick started to tell and ask Miley something really important.

"Miley I know we are are almost 17 but I want to give you something. It is not my purity ring that I gave to you while we were seperated for those for months. It is a promise ring that one day not in the near future that you will marry me." He said taking out a box and showing it to her.

"Nick I'd love to accept this promise ring." Miley said and Nick slipped it on her finger.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Nick said giving her a kiss just as Robbie Ray pulled up in his car.

"Guys hurry up the paparazzi got wind of where you are and what your wearing. They are on their way now."

"Just great." Miley said sliding into the backseat just before Nick did. "Push the pedal to the limit."

At that Robbie Ray speeds off toward their house. As soon as they get in the driveway Miley and Nick go up to Nick's room at his house next door. As soon as they lock the door the pop in a movie and start to watch it. Like every time they watch a movie together in a bedroom Miley falls asleep. Nick falls asleep only a few seconds after she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 chapters left
http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=371&pos=0 (the outfit Nick got her)
http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=117&pos=4(the Sky Bar outfit and just imagine Ashley Tisdale is not there)