Untitled

Getting Ready for the Tour

Miley woke on the morning of the day she started out on her tour. What she did not know was that Robbie Ray had a surprise for her. After she showered she did her morning routine before going downstairs. She was lucky enough to be taking the double decker bus on the tour with her and they had even made the back room on the bottom level of the bus into a recording studio.

"Miley Ray I have some news for you."

"Yeah dad?" Miley asked as she got out something to eat.

"Me and your brothers are not going on the tour with you."

"What?!" Miley said spitting out the orange juice that she was drinking.

"Your seventeen right now and your responsible enough but we have two people that will be going along with you, Maddie, and the JoBros." Robbie Ray says and then opens the back door to revel Lilly and Oliver.

"Daddy your the best!" Miley says jumping into her dad's hands and hugging him.

"I know I know." He says once Miley had stopped hugging him.

"Joe will be so happy that your coming." Miley says as Lilly and her start to make something for themselves to eat while Oliver talks to Robbie Ray.

"I know but I want to keep it under wraps until we leave."

"I will totally keep it a secret for you Lil."

"Your the best Miles."

They hug before finishing making their breakfast. Once they were done eating Miley and Oliver went to the Jonas household while Lilly hid at Miley's. Walking in like they always do Miley called out all the members of the Jonas family's names.

"In the kitchen dear." Denise yelled and Miley and Oliver walked into the kitchen.

"Guess who is coming on tour with us?" Miley asked everyone as she sat down beside Nick.

"Who? Lilly?" Joe asked hopeful.

"Sorry no but it is Oliver. That means me and mom will be the only girls on the bus."

"Sorry dear but me, Paul, and Frankie are staying behind and hoping the boys will behave themselves."

"You mean that I will be with a bunch of boys for a year and only be dating one?" Denise nods her head at Miley. "No wait Maddie is coming never mind."

"That is right!" Kevin said happily as Maddie came into the kitchen.

"Hey your dad said that Lil...."

"That the Lilly is an awesome flower." Miley says not letting Maddie finish. "Excuse me I have to talk to Maddie for a second." Miley says dragging Miley into the entrance hall. "Lilly wants to keep it a secret from everyone but those that know now that she is coming on the tour."

"Oh sorry!" Maddie says before they walk back into the kitchen to weird stares from everyone.

"It was girl talk. I wanted to get her opinion on something about Nick."

"Oh no what was it?" Nick asked acting like he was afraid.

"Nothing to worry about Nicky." Miley says and quickly covers her mouth as Nick's cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"Nicky?" Joe asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sorry Nick!" Miley looks around. "Well guys I think we should get going to the bus."

"Yeah lets go."

After everyone said goodbye they went out to Miley's driveway where the bus was. When they walked onto the bus Lilly jumped into Joe's arms.

"Your coming?" Joe asked as he held onto Lilly.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"Then lets get this tour on the road."

Miley says as the bus starts to move and they head out onto their year long tour.