Untitled

19 YEARS LATER

~~Catch Up~~

Miley and Nick broke up once while they were dating but it only lasted four days and then they never broke up again. When they turned twenty they got married down in Miley's hometown of Nashville then had another ceremony in Nick's hometown in New Jersey. Miley's career in music is still going strong though she no longer does Hannah Montana but sings as Miley Jonas. She even started acting when she turned 19 and has been in a lot of movies. Nick's career in music is still going strong with his brothers and they even produce for other artists as well and own their own record label JB Music. They live in LA with their four kids Nathan Joseph Jonas who is 16, Paul Kevin Jonas III who is 15, Jason Nicholas Jackson Jonas who is 14, and Lilly Miley Denise Jonas who is 14. The brothers are very over protective of their little sister Lilly. Nathan's godfather is Joe. Paul's godfather is Kevin. Jason's godfather is Frankie. Lilly's godmother is Lilly and her godfather is Oliver.

Lilly and Joe broke up once also but it lasted for two months before Joe saved Lilly from falling off from a bridge. After that they went to Hawaii together to see if they should stay together which they did and that was at the end of the tour. They got married during Miley and Nick's second ceremony in New Jersey along with Kevin who also got married three days later in New Jersey. Lilly ended up following in a career of acting and has become a big star(not as big as Miley though)in the acting scene. Joe's career with his brothers is still going strong and him and his brothers as mentioned already own a record label called JB Music. Him and his brothers also produce for other artists as well. Lilly and Joe live right beside Miley and Nick in LA with their two kids Daniel*Dan*Jacob Jonas who is 15 and Mitchell Andrew Jonas who is 14. Dan's godfather is Nick. Mitchell's godfather is also Nick. They two are protective of their only girl cousin Lilly.

Maddie and Kevin never broke up and are still going strong. They got married three days after Miley and Nick's second ceremony in New Jersey. Maddie went to college to become a doctor but ended up landing a big role in the soap opera Guiding Light so she ended up becoming an actress. She is a big activist who fights for animal rights and supports a lot of organizations. Kevin's career with his brothers is going strong as mentioned twice before him and his brothers are doing well in their band, they produce for other artist, and they own their own record label JB Music. Maddie and Kevin live on the other side of Miley and Nick in LA with their two kids Lucas Cody Jonas who is 16 and James Zachary Jonas who is 15. Lucas' godfather is Maddie's friend Cody Martin and James' godfather is Maddie's friend Zack Martin.

Oliver ended up marrying Sarah or as other's called her saint Sarah but she wasn't weird like she used to be. Oliver has a career in music and is a big star(not as big as Miley or the Jonas Brothers)and acts also. Sarah however is a stay at home mother and helps Maddie out with her causes. They live across the street from Miley and Nick with their son Chirstopher Henry Oken who is 15. Chris' godmothers are Lilly and Miley.
♠ ♠ ♠
You need to read my journal post called SPIN OFF if you want to learn of two ideas for a spin off of this story.