Untitled

Who Said

Miley ended up falling asleep in the Hannah closet with her back up against the door and the radio in it blaring Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers songs. She was startled awake by being thrown forward. After shaking her head she turned around and saw everyone standing in the closet.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before Jackson picked his way in here." Miley said turning her back to everyone. "Can't I get a moment to myself?"

"It is 12 in the afternoon." Lilly says and Miley looks at her watch.

"Oh no Hannah has a c.d. signing in a few hours." She grabs Lilly and Denise and pushes everyone out of the room. "Could you help me get ready? please."

"Only if after your done with you Hannah thing you talk to Nick." Denise says and Lilly nods her head in agreement.

"Fine but only because I need the help."

Denise and Lilly smile in triumph as Denise walks over and gets the Hannah wig. It takes them an hour and a half to get ready that was also including Lilly transforming into Lola and telling Oliver to turn into Mike. Once they finished Miley Lilly and Denise walked downstairs.

"I'll take them." Denise says as Robbie Ray goes to grab his keys. "Besides remember what you promised someone."

"Right that thing I promised that person."

"Whatever is going on stop it." Miley says before her Denise Lilly and Oliver leave the bus.

"This is so cool. My first official Hannah outing."

Everyone laughs before getting in Denise's car. When the signing wad done with Hannah did four songs before leaving. Once they had gotten into the car Miley pulled off her blond wig while Lilly pulled off her dark purple wig and Oliver pulled off his fake mustache. As soon as they walked onto the bus Miley tried to sneak up to her room.

"Ahem!" Lilly says as Miley tries to walk up the stairs. "Forgetting our agreement?"

"No of course not!" Miley says speaking the truth. "I was going to check if he was upstairs."

"He is at the kitchen table." Lilly says and Miley looks at Nick.

"Can we talk up in my room?" He nods and they walk into Miley's room locking and putting a chair in front of it.

"What did you want to talk about?" Nick asks as they lock themselves in the Hannah closet.

"I think I over re acted and I am so sorry!" Miley says and looks at him. "It is just when you called me Hannah I felt as if you had already forgot who I really was."

"I could never do that Miley." Nick says placing his two hands lightly on her shoulders.

"I know that now and Nick?" He looks down at her. "Who said we have to tell anyone just yet about us?"

"No one."

"Good because I do not want to tell anyone just yet!"

He smiles and they choose stay alone together a little while longer. There was a t.v. in the closet so they started watching a movie. Miley fell asleep within minutes so Nick carried Miley to her bed and laid Miley on her bed. Nick then left to go to bed himself.