Untitled

The talk with the Cute Funny One

Miley woke up to find that she was in her room on the bus. She grabbed her robe put it on and went straight into the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and quickly putting her hair into a ponytail she went downstairs. Everyone else was eating but she looked around and saw Nick smiling at her and she returned it making sure no one saw.

"Miley you can't go jogging in those clothes." Joe said from the couch as he ate his breakfast.

"What time it is? I stayed up pretty late last night with...." She looks at Nick who quickly shakes his head. "With watching movies in my Hannah closet. Had to get away from Nick somehow."

"It is eight and we go jogging in a half hour with each other like always." Joe says as Miley quickly grabs a granola bar from a cabinet.

"I'll be ready in a few."

She runs back to her room while eating her granola bar. After taking a quick shower and changing into a jogging suit Miley went back downstairs. Her and Joe then strapped on their phones and ipods before setting out. The bus went ahead of them and went to a truck stop two miles down the road.

"Miley we need to talk." Joe said as they jogged.

"Yeah?" Miley asked as she put her ipod on her Hannah play list.

"It is about Lilly." She pauses the song Who Said and looks over at him. "I like he a lot but I don't know if she likes me back."

"You mean to tell me you like my best friend Lilly? the skater chick?" Miley asked turning her head slightly to look at him.

"Yeah she is so real. She doesn't even care that I am celebrity and the fact that I can be a kid sometime."

"That is because she has met you before. Remember Milo and Otis?" Joe nods his head in remembrance. "That was me and Lilly dressed up to trick you."

"So she must like Nick because remember the way she hugged him?"

"Of course I do but anyone would do that to any of you even if they liked one of you the most."

"Well I don't think she likes me."

"I know Lilly and no I am not going to say if she likes you or not. If she likes someone she is to shy to say anything. You have to make the first move or risk losing her to someone else."

"Are you sure about that?"

"I am her best friend." Miley says as she lets Who Said start playing. "I know everything about her."

"Then what would be the perfect way to ask her out?"

"Do anything but be simple. She hates it when guys do something over the top just to ask her out."

"Thanks Miley." Joe says giving her a one arm hug. "and Miley?"

"Yeah?" She asks as she started humming to Who Said under her breath.

"I know that you and Nick both like each other." Miley nearly stops dead in her tracks but she doesn't and just stops Who Said again.

"I am mad at Nick right now so don't talk about him Joe." Miley says jogging a little ahead of him.

"Doesn't matter Miley because I know deep down that you like him." Joe says catching up with her within two seconds.

"We are just friends Joe. That is all it will ever be." By now they had reached the bus and were going in. "Nick and I are just meant to be friends Joe and as much as I know you want me to be your sister-in-law I don't think that will ever happen so just get over your little fantasy right now." Miley says taking out her phone and looking at the text from Nick.

Nick: Never getting married eh?

Miley: Hey Joe keeps saying we like each other when we don't

Miley replies walking into the back room seeing Oliver and Jackson holding down Nick while Kevin texted on Nick's phone. She smiled and cleared her throat which made the boys look at her.

"Nice try but I know that Nick would never text me something like that. Now let him up."

After they let him up Miley goes and takes a shower.