Untitled

Pillow Fight!

After Miley had taken a shower she went to the bunk beds where Lilly and Oliver were talking. She talks for a little while with them before taking Lilly in her room to talk.

"I know someone who likes you." Miley says as they lock the Hannah closet.

"Who?" Lilly asks as she puts on Miley's mixed c.d. of Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers music.

"Spit swear to tell him I never told you?" They spit in their hands and shake. "OK it is Joe Jonas."

"What?! That is way awesome and how do you know?"

"He told me while we were jogging this morning." Miley says as the two girls sit down at a nearby desk. "Remember that I told you nothing about it."

"Told me what?" Lilly asks playing along.

"Nick shut up I am trying to eavesdrop here! Thank you!" Joe shouts to Nick and Miley grins and whispers something in Lilly's ear.

"Pillow fight!"

Lilly and Miley yell together and they pick up pillows and start throwing them around the room making it sound like they were really having a pillow fight. One hit Miley in the head and after a few moments they end up having a real pillow fight. Soon Joe had gotten through the door by paying Jackson $20 to pick the lock.

"I am joining!" Joe says grabbing a pillow.

"Girls will be girls!" Nick says looking at Miley. "Hey Miles can we talk?"

"Just a second." She hits Joe in the back then jumps onto a couch. "OK everyone out Nick and I need to talk." They leave and Miley turns the music up louder so that if anyone is eavesdropping they could not hear. "What is it?"

"I want to give you this because I'll be leaving in a week for a tour and I want to make sure you remember me." He takes off his purity ring and puts it onto Miley's finger.

"Nicholas!" Miley yells and gives him a big hug.

After a little while Miley and Nick let everyone else back in. They start to have pillow fight which gets everyone on the bus even the adults joining in on it.

"Hold on!" Paul says and everyone pauses the pillow. "Is that Nick's purity ring on your finger?"

"Why would I have his ring on my finger?"

"Because you do and he is not wearing his." Paul their father says.

"I lost mine and Miley must have gotten one."

"That looks exactly like your's?" Robbie Ray asks looking at both his daughter Miley and at Nick.

"Yeah I thought that Nick's was awesome and got one just like it!"

"Trust me she is not wearing mine."

After a little while everyone goes back to the pillow fight. That night at the Hannah concert Miley performs We Got The Party With Us with the Jonas Brothers in a surprise performance by them. All the kids including Jackson and Kevin(not Frankie)end up watching movies in Miley's room before falling asleep. Miley and Lilly in Miley's bed. Nick and Joe on the pull out bed. Oliver and Kevin in two lazy back chairs and Jackson on the love seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so it is copying my other story for a little bit about the ring but my boyfriend gave me his when he had to leave for the entire summer and I like putting that into my stories.