Untitled

Tricks

Miley woke up the next morning to find the boys in a heap on the floor. They must have fallen out of bed while the bus was moving last night. Quietly Miley woke Lilly up from beside her. After taking a picture of the boys who looked like they were holding onto each other they went to do their morning routines. Lilly went downstairs and Miley went into her bathroom. Once they finished getting ready the two set out to jog together without Joe.

When they stepped off from the bus the bus went two miles down the road and waited for them to return. This was Lilly's first time jogging in the morning so she did what Miley did and listened to Hannah Montana songs as they jogged. A half hour later they walked onto the bus. Kevin was reading the paper and drinking coffee and Robbie Ray and Paul did the same thing. Joe and Oliver were playing video games while Jackson and Frankie were watching and Nick was writing a song. Denise however was still sleeping in the back.

"Take my hand tonight
We can run so far
We can change the world to anything you want
We can talk for hours just staring at the stars
They shine down to show us

Even when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night
And we'll be running so fast we can fly tonight
And even when we're miles and miles apart
You're still holding all of my heart
I promise it will never be dark
I know..we're inseparable

We could run forever if you want
And I would not get tired
Because I'd be with you
I can tell you're listening until the very end
We have done all these things." Nick sang not noticing the Miley and everyone else was listening to him write the song.

"That better be for someone other then my daughter." Robbie Ray says and Nick looks up from his notebook after writing down the last word.

"I have never written a song about Miley. Why would I just met her."

"and have been inseparable ever since." Denise says walking into the room fully dressed.

"Thanks mom!" Nick says scribbling something down on the paper.

"Huh?" Denise asks as the bus starts to move again.

"Never mind!" Nick says grabbing Miley's hand and dragging her up the stairs of the bus.

"What are you doing?" Robbie Ray asks as everyone follows them.

"Full filling my promise I made to her."

"You don't have to." Miley says quickly remembering the promise they had made last week.

"Yes I do. Now come on." He pulls her into her room and locks the door. "Told you it would work." He whispers quietly in her ear. "On the count of three." He holds up his fingers. "One.Two.Three." He says and they start to bang on the walls. "Who care about my purity?" Nick yells and Miley start to giggle.

"or mine!" Miley says holding in her laughter as she started jumping up and down on the bed and Nick banged on the walls. "You know they are right outside the door."

"Love is love. Who cares?" That is when the door bursts open and everyone literally falls into the room except Lilly who had known what they were doing.

"You better get away from her." Robbie Ray says before noticing that Miley was on her bed and Nick on the other dies of the room.

"Happy late April fool's day or early if you wish." Miley says between fits of laughter.

"Miley Ray never do that again." Her dad says and Miley nods hanging her head to hid her smile. "Come on guys these two have a room to clean now." As soon as everyone leaves Nick and Miley burst out laughing.

"That was so funny!"

It only takes them ten minutes to clean the room. They stay in the room watching movies and playing video games until they have to stop for a Hannah concert which the JoBros hand officially said they had joined her tour until they had to leave for their own. Once the concert was over they had a meet and greet and then went back onto the bus. Everyone just went to bed to tired to do anything else.