Do I Dazzle You?

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

General P.o.v

The sun’s last rays of light had just disappeared behind the horizon, night had finally crept up. The moon and stars shone in the moon making his skin look even paler and his eyes darker.
He had no idea where he was, and he had no recollection of how he got here.
Nothing was familiar, small neat houses lines each side of the street, each house looked like it came out of a scene off a movie.
The house all had fenced off, grassed front yards with flowers and tree’s hiding the front of the house.
He pulled himself up off floor, his muscles ached as he stood and stretched.
He slowly started walking down the road, dragging his feet against the rough cement of the road, He stopped just under a street light, and moths flew frantically around the light causing the light to flicker.
He looked up at the street sign next to the lamp post,
Claremont St the street sign read.

Where am I he though to himself as he glared around.

The wind blew gently against his face making his black hair fall in front of his face as he walked slowly and unsurely down the street, passing each little perfect house.
Most of the houses were in darkness but through the front windows you could see the flickering of the televisions.
He stopped and listened, it was so quiet except for the soft buzzing of the crickets.
Thoughts sped through his mind at a million miles per hour, thoughts that tried to work out where he was, how he’d gotten here, and most importantly how to get back home.
He had no idea what day it was, or how long he’s been gone, it could have been a few hours or a few days, and how was he meant to explain to his parents and brother where he’d disappeared off to.

“Now what’s the last thing I remember?” He questioned himself, his voiced almost echoes down the street.

Nothing, nothing came to mind, except sitting in a park with Frank..

“Now what could have possibly happened, to make me end up here?” he spoke again to himself.

He reached the end of the street and a man’s voice could be heard yelling from inside one of the houses, plates smashing. This broke the silence of the street.
He looked over in the direction the raised voice had come from, the front door of the house slammed shut and a girl ran out glancing over at him. Tears streamed down her cheeks, her eyes red from crying, and bruises covered her arms.
He watched her pass him quickly as she ran off down the street.

Hey I know her!...