Why Is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?

It has been nearly a year since Alice returned to Wonderland and defeated the Queen of Hearts. She left knowing that Wonderland had found peace, and returned to her world in hopes of finding her own.
But did she really know?
Alice miscalculated. She did not take into the account of the existence of other suits. Other suits willing to take over the throne. Some even worse than the Queen of Hearts and her axe-happy habits.
Now, after a decade of living underneath both the White Queen's as well as the Red Queen's rule, the time has come for a new ruler to take the throne. This time, Alice has to take part. For each side fights for their own reasons, and each side has its own problems.
Can Alice fix this? Can Alice renew the rules of the Game that decides who is to the ruler? Will the Jokers stop her? Or are they as frightening as they appear?
----------------------------
A story based off of the recent movie. While it wasn't my favorite, I did really like it. Yet, I decided to have a few changes in here. Such as Mad Hatter looking link Andrew Potts from Alice on Syfy. (With the same personality.)
I also owe my thanks to Jasey Chevalier, who you know as unjellify here on mibba for helping me out with this story, and I would suggest looking up her stories because they are wonderful. (You can find her in my profile, she's a friend.)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy and don't hesitate to give me advice of any sort. These chapters might get a little long sometimes, and they may take a while to come out, just like with any other story of mine. Beware and enjoy.
  1. Dreaming of the Past and the Future
    Alice dreams of the past and a woman with evil intent.
  2. Oh Dear Not Again
    Of clubs and mirrors