Status: Active(:

Tongue Piercings and Hair Flips

Just Josh

"So what made you change your mind?" 

I turned my attention to Josh and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Change my mind about what?" I asked, staring down at my feet now, as I walked. We had just finished the most elegant dinner of street vendor hot dogs, fries and soda; which I was still sipping slowly, while Josh had chugged his in mere seconds. I had never understood his addiction to Coke Zero, but I knew it was just that: an addiction. As well as smoking, and not showering enough... But I guess not showering enough could be considered a habit, or fault in routine.

"Me" he answered. I took a deep breath and flipped my hair out of my eyes. Then I stepped off the concrete path we were on and strode towards a small kiddie park.

"I didn't" I answered as I sat down in one of the swings. Josh looked confused as he dug his converse into the sand below the swings, his large hands clutching the chains on either side of him tightly.

"But you were afraid of me... Now you're walking the streets with me at night... Why?"

I looked up at the starry sky and took a deep breath. Why was I suddenly overcome with the want, and need to be around Josh? It wasn't because I was attracted to freakishly pale emo guys. I just... Felt comfortable, and safer with him. Like I could be Justin and not be judged.

"I had reason to not want to be around you Josh, but I wasn't afraid of you"

"So what's your reason now?" he asked, his blue eyes focused on me while I was glancing somewhat past him.

"For choosing to be around you?"

He nodded.

"I don't know..."

Josh laughed and nudged his swing back and forth gently with his foot. "You hafta know why, Jail Bait." 

I furrowed my eyebrows, but instead of responding to his statement, I decided to ask a question that had been on my mind. Plus, it was a good subject change.

"Why do you call me 'Jail Bait'?" I asked. Josh smirked and raised an eyebrow at me before running his fingers through his messy blue and black hair.

"Think about it.. Jail Bait, JB. Justin Bieber, JB. It's my nickname for you... Plus, you are jail bait. You're like, a total lure for pedophiles everywhere."

"You mean Bieberphiles?" I asked grinning. Josh laughed and then looked down and licked his lips. I sighs and stared at his awkwardly proportioned face, and wondered how he was still somehow attractive. Maybe he was unattractive in an attractive way and oh my god what am I thinking.

"You okay Jail Bait? Whatcha thinking about?" I just shrugged and Josh leaned a little closer, planting his feet into the ground so that his swing wouldn't go flying back to its normal position. "Were you wanting a second go at what went down at the party?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, if you want this flavor in your mouth" I grinned, and matched his raised eyebrow, which turned into furrowed eyebrows after he heard my comment.

"What taste?" he asked, still close enough for my plan to work. With a smile still on my face, I burped and then blew my hotdog breath at his face.

"Gross" He whined as he put slack back into his legs and swung back into place.

I laughed quietly and then looked down at my lap with no emotion on my face. What was going on with me today? The past few days, even. I was actually flirting back with Josh, and found him attractive.

I do not find men attractive! Especially not ones that look like horses!

Suddenly, I felt a rough finger hook under my chin and flickered my eyes to Josh as he lifted my head up to face him.

"Justin?" he said quietly, not moving his finger from under my chin, even though he'd stopped moving me.

"Mm-Hm?" was my incredibly intellectual response, and before I knew it, Josh's lips were against mine, his hands cupping my face.

After a few seconds of shock, I raised my hand up and rested it on his shoulder, while my other hand stayed in my lap. 

With a jolt, I realized I was actually kissing him back, and with a skip of my heartbeat I realized that I never lied when I said I wasn't into men.

It wasn't men, it was just Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait kiddies (:

Please comment and subscribe? (: