Status: Active(:

Tongue Piercings and Hair Flips

Spider Man

Justin didn’t come back. Not the next day, or the day after, or the day after. He never returned my texts, and when I would call, it would ring two or three times before saying that he was unavailable.

I was beginning to worry.

Everything had seemed completely fine before he left. He had leaned his face really close to mine, looked down at my lips and smiled before he kissed me softly. Then he said he would be back, and slipped out the door.

But he never came back.

Part of me wanted to believe that the reason wasn’t one of his, but one of someone else. The other part of me was telling me that it was his decision. That we’d gone too fast, and I scared him away. The pessimistic, masochistic side of me believed that it was completely my fault and I would never, ever see him again.

“Good god, I need to invest in a gun”

I looked up and then ran from my bedroom, through the apartment and to the front door, where Justin stood, shoes already off, head shaking around like a dog as drops of rain flew from the tips of his hair.

“Holy fuck. I, you… God, is it good to see you!” I stumbled over my words, then stumbled over my feet as I ran over to him and scooped his small frame up into my arms, holding him tightly against me. He smelt of rain and shampoo. And despite the fact that he was soaked, and shivering, he was still soft and warm.

“My mom literally had like, an army keeping me in my hotel room. If I even got up to go to the bathroom, people would follow me. It was so stupid.” He mumbled into my shirt before I finally let him go and took his hand, pulling him into my room. Once there, I found a pair of clean sweatpants and a t-shirt, then tossed them too him before walking from the room.

I was pretty sure that I knew why she had him under such tight protection.

“She knows” He said as I walked back into my bedroom and tossed him a towel, which he used to soak up some of the rain in his hair, and on his face.

“I figured” I sighed, flopping down on my bed and then watching as he rolled up the top of the pants so that they weren’t so long and shook out his hair some more. “How did you get out?”

He smirked as he walked over and laid down next to me, on his side. “I unleashed my inner Spiderman.”

Had it not been for the fact that he was looking straight into my eyes, I would have burst out laughing. But all I could do was stare at him.

“Hello? Earth to Josh? That was your cue to make some witty comment, tell me how full of shit I am and ask me how I really got out of my mothers evil clutches.” Justin said as he poked at my stomach and chest with his index finger. When I didn’t say anything, he just continued. “Well, I went up to Kenny and said ‘I’m going to see Josh!’ before I pushed past him. Then I ran like the fucking wind, hailed a cab and prayed to the lord that no one followed me.” I blinked, and stared at him.

“If you took a cab, why are you so fucking wet?” I asked as I grasped a bit of his hair between my fingers, noticing how the rain had made it appear darker… Not gonna lie, he looked pretty damn sexy with darker hair.

“I asked the driver to let me out a few blocks away. Then I took those sketchy alleyways that have like, 3 different possible directions you can go in. You know, in case anyone followed me.”

He wanted to see me that badly?

I said nothing, but my lips pulled into a slow smile when he just grinned. However, after a few seconds, it faded.

“Josh, I have to talk to you about something…” He said. I could tell by his tone, that it was either depressing, or important… or maybe both.

I scooted a little closer and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him against me. “Can it wait?” I asked, not wanting any time that I had with him to be ruined.

“Give me one good reason.” He challenged. I smirked and said nothing. I simply ducked my head down a bit and pressed my lips against his, holding him tightly against me as he kissed me back, his arms snaking around my neck.

Justin moaned softly and then pulled away, a smile on his lips although his eyes were closed.

“I love you” I whispered.

“Josh” He warned. I laughed quietly and his brown eyes flickered open, scrutinizing my face before he just buried his nose into the crook of my neck. However, I just sighed.

Although I didn’t really want to darken the mood, I knew that Justin had sounded urgent when he first brought up having to talk to me, like it was important… Something that was crucial for me to know. Whether or not I wanted to know, I knew that I had no choice. “So what did you want to talk about?” I asked as I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

“I don’t remember…”

Must’ve real been important…
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay so... Sorry this sucks... It's mostly just build up for whatever Justin has to tell Josh. And also showing that Pattie was pree serious when she said that Justin wasn't allowed to see Josh. Too bad he doesn't care, eh? (:

Oh, and what do you think it is that Justin has to tell Josh? I'm curious as to what you guys think it is..