Status: Active(:

Tongue Piercings and Hair Flips

Bashful Blushing

Justin and I walked out of the cafe, and began walking down the street together. When I glanced over at the 16 year old, I noticed he was looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"Want me to walk walk back to your hotel with you" I asked finally. He looked up, his honey brown eyes reading my face before he shrugged.

"Can you fend off rabid fan girls?" he asked with a slight smirk. I returned it, but quickly straightened my facial expression when I realized how suggestive that look probably seemed.

"Of course! You know your fan girls are protective, and I'm the most protective of them all!" I said. Thankfully, Justin just laughed. 

Silence once again surrounded us, Justin's eyes once again on his shoes, small, soft hands back in his jean pockets.

"So why are you in Van city?" I asked, pouting slightly when Justin just sighed.

"Work shit. You live here, right?" he asked. I nodded and then looked ahead of me, pushing my tongue piercing between my top and bottom teeth using my tongue. But I quickly stopped when I felt eyes on me, and turned my head to see Baby-Biebs staring at me.

"What?" I asked him suspiciously. 

"Doesn't that... Hurt?" he asked innocently. I smiled like a pedophile (not on purpose) and shook my head. 

"Not anymore. It did when I first got it though. Why, do you want one? I know a place that'll do it for minors" I said, biting my lip when I realized how dirty that sounded.

Justin's eyes just widened and he shook his head furiously. 

"No, no. I was just wondering." He said quickly, making my smile grow.

"Are you sure? You'd look hot with one" I said carelessly, my smile growing when Justin blushed.

Yeah, he blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry again for the wait guys.

Things will start heating up soon, I promise.