Status: Just starting:) I will update it hopefully this weekend again(:

The Butterflies in My Stomach Won't Stop

-Intro-

~Intro~
-Jeydon-&-Star-

Jeydon Wale and Starr McCoy had been best friends since they were three. Their parents had been friends since high school and ironically moved the same town years after high school. Jeydon and Starr's birthdays were just two days apart. His is October 2nd and Starr's is October 4th. Starr and Jeydon had always gotten along well. Whenever a guy would hurt Starr or try to hit on her, Jeydon was there, defending her and telling the guy to back-off and when Jeydon needed someone to be there for him, to help him, to tell a girl to back-off Starr was there, always. No matter what happened, they would always have one another.

Jeydon loved hanging out with Starr and Starr loved hanging out with Jeydon. As long as they were with each other, the world would be right. Starr never felt as though she had to act like someone she wasn't with Jeydon around and Jeydon never felt as though he needed to be nervous around her. They were just two humans, nothing more, nothing less.

-Justin-&-Skye-

Justin Bieber and Skye Fletcher had been friends since birth. Their mothers had been best friends since they (the mothers, just to clear that up) were kids. Although Justin had lived in Canada and Skye lived in New Hampshire, their mothers kept in touch, visiting each other once a month, maybe once every two months. Skye moved to Pennsylvania at the age of five. So they saw each other more often. Justin and Skye's birthday's are only a day apart. Justin's being March 1st and Skye's March 2nd. They always help each other, when Justin needs someone to talk about the pressure of being famous, Skye is there. When Skye needs someone to talk to about the pressure of school, Justin is there, no matter where he is suppose to be, he would drop whatever he is doing for her.

Skye made him feel as though he was just another person, like he wasn't the next big thing, he wasn't just a singer. He was simply Justin, a normal person who had feelings and was like every single other person, human. Although, Skye did think of him as an amazing person, when they were together, he could let down all the guards he had up for others, he showed her his true-self
♠ ♠ ♠
So I redid this. It's now JUST the intro/preface.
Comment.
Subscribe.
(:
Love lin<333