Status: Just starting:) I will update it hopefully this weekend again(:

The Butterflies in My Stomach Won't Stop

-Chapter 1-

-The Story begins-

~Justin~


Justin was walking back to his tour bus, he sighed as a group of girls came running up to him.

"JUSTIN!" One of them screamed to him, he smiled, but on the inside he was just dying to get back to the bus.

Yeah, they got him there, he loved his fans, but honestly he couldn't even go from one place to another without being stopped and he was just so exhausted.

"Hi girls, how are you?" He asked as though they have known each other forever.
"OH!EM! GEEE!!! Is it true that you're dating Skye Fletcher?!" The one closest to him asked, loudly.

"Ah, well Skye and I are friends, but dating, no, not true." He said smiling for real this time. His smile growing as he signed pictures of himself for the five girls and then took a picture with them. He headed back to the bus but took a turn down a side street deciding to visit the old playground he had been to so many times as a child when visiting his mom's friends that lived just down the street from the Venue he had just sang at.

Justin took out his cell and texted Skye:

Meet me at the playground~JB<3'

Then he walked down the sidewalk, not paying any attention to what's around him, letting his feet guide him to the playground he had been to hundreds of times. Thinking about how he got to where he is while he walked, once at the playground he starting thinking about his friends and how they became friends. He walked to the swing set and sat down, slowly swinging.

Just as Justin was starting to actually swing Skye walked into the park and smiled at him.

"Jus, what's wrong?" She said as sat next to him on the other swing.

"Skye, do you think I deserve to be here? Be famous, get all this attention? I mean, I was just a youtube star one day, the next, I'm an actual star. It's weird." He said looking at his closest friend.

"Justin Drew. How many times are you going to doubt yourself. Chill, yes I really do believe that." She said getting up and standing behind Justin's swing so she could push him like he had done for her when they were little.

~Jeydon~

Jeydon just finished making his video for youtube and was putting away his stuff as his cell went off, it was Starr:

Jey! Meet me at the lake!~SM<3'

He smiled, knowing Starr would want to go to the small playground at the lake they always went to as kids. He set off for the lake, not really paying any attention to where he was heading, knowing that his feet would bring him to his destination.

Once at the playground, he took a seat on the slide, the top of course. Just as he was taking out his phone to text Starr back, she came up behind him, pushing him down the slide, then followed down.

"Well, Mr. Wale, looks like you know how to listen to directions." She said smirking at him, he just hit her arm playfully.

"Well, duh, Miss. McCoy, I wonder why." He said sarcasticly to her as he moved to the bench.

"Can you believe we are going to New York this summer?" He said grinning at her, he knew she was looking forward to the two weeks in New York with him.

She looked at him, her eyes shining as she nodded with a big grin on her face. She turned away from him, walking to the swings and patting the swing next to the one she had always swung on. Jeydon knew she wanted him to sit next to her so they could swing and talk but he decided against swinging and walked behind her, pushing her as she laughed, remembering how they had done this as kids all the time.

~Justin~

Skye seemed to cheer Justin up, just by acting like her normal goofy-self and they had been at the playground for hours. It was just like how things were when they were kids, spending hours upon hours just being with each other and having fun.

Justin didn't feel like going back to the tour bus just yet, so he decided to walk Skye home and see if his mother was there. So they began their short walk down to the end of the street, then turned to the right, onto Skye's street.

Her house was two house's down from the end of the street they just turned on the left. It was a cute pale blue Victorian that was three stories high, with a little blue picket fence around the outside of the yard, with a gate that opened up to a stone walkway, which led up to the round-front porch with mahogany double doors.

From the outside it looked decent sized, but the inside was huge. Almost mansion like. The house was so familiar to him, he loved this place like his own. It was definitely one of his favorite places to be, no one understood why, no one but his mother, Skye, and Skye's mother.

No one knew why when he toured that he demanded to go to this little town every tour. Skye was always glad when his concert was in town, mainly because she knew he always felt right singing in the place where he started singing, but that wasn't the only reason.

Justin thought back to the hundreds of times he had raced Skye up the walkway and into the house, straight to the back-room, where they played for hours on end, but now, they would race up the walkway, into the house and straight up to her room, where they talk for hours on end. He smiled at the thought of his best friend and him talking and laughing as he walked into the front room of the Fletcher household.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's wiicked short & it's just edited.
I couldn't stand the way it looked before so I really wanted to fix it.
I will probably update tomorrow or maybe tonight idk, but I PROMISE to have the next one out within a week. (:
I HAVE PICTURES:D
Skye's outfit: TA-DA.
Starr's outfit: baaaaam.
JBiebs' outfit: BOOOM.
Jeey's outfit: ohhsnaap.

Linn<3