I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Chp: 13 -- Epilouge ((END))

Leaves fell and swirled around Gerard's feet as he stood in the front of the casket. A lone tear fell, but he dared not to let anyone see him cry. So much had happened over the past few months. Alice and Mikey had their baby. They had a little girl whom they named Alana Renee Way. She looked just like Alice, thankfully. Sierra had been in the hospital for 4 months before she finally left. The cops found Sierra's mother and father both dead. Sierra's real father was arrested and sentenced for life. Today was her funeral after the many tests and autopsy's that had to perform on her. Gerard could barely stand to see her pain like she was. Gerard sighed and placed the blood red rose on the casket and kissed the dark wood gently. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist as she leaned her head on his back. "she's in a better place now Gerard." He nodded and stood up, wrapping his arms around her. Those bright blue eyes he leaned to love stared into his beautiful hazel ones she had loved all along. He smiled and kissed Sierra's lips happily as he fingered the new diamond ring on her finger. She laughed and pulled him through the cemetery. "Come on. Lets leave her to rest peacefully now." Gerard nodded.

"You going to miss her?" Sierra nodded.

"Of course, She was my mom." She then smiled up at him happily. "I have you now. You're all I need and all I'll ever want." He kissed her lips passionately. This was the happiest either of them had been and it would be the happiest they would ever be, Forever.