Night In

1/1

Max sighed in happiness. He and Craig just finished a long day of recording new stuff and he felt really good about the new songs. Max got off the chair he was sitting in and went to pack up his bass. After his bass was packed up, he ran into Craig who was just finishing up some vocals.

“Hey, man! Great session, huh?” Craig said with a huge grin on his face.

Max smiled back, “Yeah. The new shit sounds so good! I can’t wait for the fans to hear it.”

Craig nodded and grabbed the water bottle that was next to him. “Hey, I’ve got an idea. Let’s invite Andy over and watch some movies together. We haven’t talked to him for awhile. It’d be good to catch up again.”

Max nodded and smiled. He hadn’t seen Andy in a while and he missed him. “Sure! I’ll call him and you can lock everything up?”

“Yup. I’ll meet you out by the car.” Craig said and walked back to the recording room to shut everything off.

While Craig was doing that, Max grabbed his jacket and walked out to the car. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it up while he dialed Andy’s number. It rang a few times before Andy finally answered.

“Hellooooo?” Max could already tell Andy was hyper.

“Sup, Andy?”

“Maxx!!! I haven’t talked to you in forever!! I miss you!!” Andy practically screamed into the phone. Max knew his assumptions were right. Andy indeed was hyper. But, then again, when wasn’t he?

“I know! I miss you, too! Are you doing anything tonight?” Max asked.

“Nope. I’m completely free.”

“Want to come over to me and Craig’s house for a movie night?”

“Yes!!! I’d love to! Should I bring some movies?” Andy asked.

“Sure, bring some candy and stuff, too.”

“OK! I’ll be over in about half in hour. I have to get ready.” Max rolled his eyes. Andy never left the house looking anything less than perfect.

“Alright, Andy. I’ll see you then.” Max said and hung up the phone.

By the time he got off the phone with Andy, Craig had joined him outside. Craig laid his head on Max’s shoulder.

“I assume Andy is coming over?” he asked.

Max nodded and grabbed the car keys out of his pocket. He got in the driver’s seat while Craig got in the passenger side. The car ride home was relatively silent, as both boys were thinking about the new record and how they could better it. Soon, they pulled into the driveway of the house they shared.

They both got out of the car and headed to the door. Once they got in the house, Craig headed into the living room and collapsed on the couch.

“I’m so tired!” he whined.

Max rolled his eyes at him. “Well, what would you like me to do about it?”

Craig looked at Max with those damn puppy dog eyes of his. “Cuddles?”

It was hard for Max to resist the puppy dog eyes, but somehow he did. “What until Andy gets here. Then we can all cuddle together.”

Right on cue, Andy walked in the front door. He had been over so many times, he doesn’t even bother to knock anymore.

“Awww! Craig, don’t you look adorable!” Andy said while walking over to Craig and sitting next to him.

“I always look adorable.” Craig said and cuddled into Andy’s side.

“Alright, you two. No sex on the couch.” Max said.

“Awww, but Max!” Andy and Craig whined.

Max just rolled his eyes. “How about we go watch a movie up in Craig’s room. His bed can fit all three of us.

Andy jumped up and ran over to the movie rack. Craig got up to help Andy pick out a movie. They both had their hands on their hips. Max smiled at the sight. He had always though Craig and Andy were adorable. Max was brought out of his thoughts by a triumph shout from Craig and Andy, signaling they had found a movie to watch.

“What movie did you guys pick out?” Max questioned while he walked to kitchen to make popcorn.

Andy hid the movie behind his back. “Nope. It’s a surprise!”

Max sighed dramatically. “Fine. I suppose I could wait to see what it is.”

Andy just giggled and grabbed Max a bowl for the popcorn while Craig grabbed some cans of soda for them. They all grabbed their stuff and made their way up to Craig’s room. Andy went to put the movie in the DVD player while Max and Craig got comfortable on the bed. After Andy got the movie all set up, he went to join the other two on the bed.

It took Andy a few minutes to get situated. He kept wiggling around trying to get comfortable. After a few minutes, Craig got sick of Andy’s wiggling. He pulled Andy to his chest and wrapped his arm around Andy’s waist. Andy smiled and cuddled closer to Craig.

Max sat up and pouted. “Thanks for leaving me out, guys.”

“Aww. Max, come here.” Andy said with his arms raised, inviting Max to curl into him.

Max smiled and cuddled into Andy’s arms. He sighed in contentment.

Suddenly, Craig let a small squeak of excitement. The main menu for The Nightmare Before Christmas was playing on the screen. Max and Andy smiled. They all loved the movie. Craig pressed play and pulled a blanket over all three of them. They were all to engrossed in the movie to do much talking. Occasionally they would sing along with the songs.

When the movie was over, Andy randomly stated, “I’m hungry. Feed me!”

Craig and Max looked at each other and burst out laughing. Craig grabbed both Andy and Max’s hands and pulled them towards the kitchen.

“Come along, my little chitlins. Let us find some food.”

All three of them then proceeded to look through the cabinets and fridge, trying to find something to eat. Suddenly, Max gave a shout of success. He had found a box of brownie mix in a cabinet.

“Alright, Max!” Craig and Andy both gave Max high fives.

They then got to work getting all the necessary ingredients. While Andy was busy mixing the batter, he accidentally got some on Max. Max gasped in fake horror.

“Andy! How could you? I thought you loved me!” Max exclaimed.

Andy spun around with a quizzical look on his face. He then saw the batter on Max’s arm. Andy dropped to his knees and grabbed both of Max’s hands.

“I’m sorry, baby! You know I didn’t mean it!! I would never do something like that do you! I love you too much!” Andy said in an overly dramatic tone.

Craig was on the other side of the kitchen, kneeling on the floor and holding his sides from laughing some much. Max and Andy looked over at Craig and smirked at each other. They both ran and tackled Craig on the floor and started tickling me. Craig was crying from laughter.

“Alright! Alright! That’s enough!! Uncle!!” Craig exclaimed, with tears of laughter rolling down his cheeks.

After a few more seconds Max and Andy finally got off Craig. They both offered a hand to help him up. They were all giggling as they finished making the brownies.

“Hey, why don’t we watch some TV while the brownies cook?” Andy suggested.

Max and Craig both nodded and they made their way into the living room. Craig had control of the remote, which is never a good idea, seeing as he can never pick anything to watch. He just ends up flipping through all the channels until someone gets so fed up with him and takes the remote away from him.

That’s exactly what happened. Craig was flipping from channel to channel without actually watching something. Pretty soon Andy let out a small scream of frustration and tried to grab the remote out of Craig’s hand. Craig pulled the remote out of Andy’s reach, which resulted in Andy falling in Craig’s lap. Craig wrapped his arms around Andy’s waist, preventing him from moving much. While Andy and Craig were preoccupied, Max grabbed the remote from Craig. He gave a shout of triumph and pick a channel to watch.

Max picked some random ass movie to watch. Andy got comfortable on Craig’s lap while Max curled into Craig’s side. They all got comfortable and watched the movie. Soon, the timer for the brownies went off. They all groaned at having to get up. All of them were pretty damn comfy on the sofa. They all eventually got up to take the brownies from the oven.

“Why don’t we just take them out of the pan and let them cool. Then we can head to bed. I’m actually really tired.” Craig suggested.

Max and Andy both agreed. They took the brownies from the pan and set them on a plate to cool. After they cleaned up the kitchen, they all went to bed. Once they got to the top of the stairs Andy stopped.

“Uh. How is this going to work? Are we all going to sleep in the same bed or what?”

“We can all sleep in my bed if you guys want. It’s big enough to fit us all.” Craig suggested.

Andy and Max both agreed and they all went into Craig’s room. They all stripped down to their boxers and got into bed. Craig had his back to the wall. Andy curled up facing Craig’s chest and Max curled up to Andy facing Craig. They all wrapped their arms around each other.

“Good night, Max.” Craig said and gave him a small kiss.

Max smiled and returned the favour. “Good night, Craig”

They both did the same thing to Andy who returned the favour to both of them. Soon, they all fell asleep with smiles on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is over 5 pages long on Word. This is one of the longest things I've ever written.

Comments would be amazingly awesome. <333