When Love and Death Embrace

INFO

Name: Ryanne Jones-Margera
Age: 25
Birthday: October 13

Appearance: You have a black hair with some green streaks. It's shoulder length and layered. You weigh about 122lbs. and have a niced toned body. You are about 5' 7" . You also have beautiful emerald green eyes that change color with your mood. You have the heart tattoo that bam and ville have on their right wrist. You have your right ear pierced 4 times one being your cartilage and your left 3 times.

Backround: You've lived in west chester, PA all of your life. When you were 2 your father died and your mom didn't know how to take care of you by herself. So she gave you up to her best friend in the world April and her husband Phil. They had 2 kids named Jess and Brandon (yeah, bam and his family). So you grew up with them all of your life. You and bam once dated, but it felt weird; Like you were dating your brother. So you became the best of friends. Then in your 2nd year of high school you met skylar. Your high-school sweetheart. You're still with him today. You live in an apartment with him and your best friends Katie and Aubrey. You've never met Ville or anyone but you know who they are. You can skate. But it's just a hobby that bam taught you. You play in a band called Rose Grown In Darkness with Aubrey, Katie, and your friends Alex and Danny. You're the lead singer.

Nicknames: ry, ry ry, Annie, jonsie, Josie Ann.