When Love and Death Embrace

<^> lunch date with the rockstar <^>

you woke up and had to puke. After you were done emptying your guts in the bathroom, you cleaned up and walked downstairs to get something to drink. You saw ville at the table reading an article about himself. Any of that true? he looked at you and laughed.

Not a damn thing. They actually said that my first job was at a McDonalds. We dont have them in Helsinki. (I dont know if they have them or not in Helsinki. But in this story they dont.)

Ha-ha. What was your first job? you asked as you got yourself a glass of water.

I helped my dad in his store.

What kind of store was it? you leaned up against the counter and took a sip of your water.

Its actually a sex shop. You spit out the water and coughed in surprise.

Really? Oh my god. Thats so funny!" you gasped and you regained your composure. You walked over to where ville was sitting and pulled up a chair to sit. "So what are you up to?
Nothing much. The guys are all out at the pool. What are you up to?

Cant sleep. This thing wont let me. You said as you put a hand to your stomach. Then Villes phone rang.

Ugh. This wont let me do anything. Fuck! Not her again. He yelled and threw his phone on the table.

Let me answer it. Really piss her off.

Be my guest. Not my idea though.

Alright. Give it. Hello? Yeah this is his phone. Whos this? My names ry. Hes kind of busy right now. Ill tell him to call you later. Alright then. Bye." You hung up the phone and gave ville your most innocent facewell at least you tried to, until you broke out in laughter. "Ha-ha! Oh man, shes pissed! That was fun!

For you. Now I have to deal with her.

Nah, Ill do it. Im gonna go make some chicken ramen. You walked over to the pantry and saw nothing. Ugh. Those pigs. Theres nothing here.

Well ry, you did say that you would go to dinner with me.

Hmmalright. Only cause theres nothing to eat here.

Alright lets go. Ville made his way to the back door.

Wait! Not that way. Lets go up front. Make sure bam doesnt see us leave.

Why are we trying to hide from bam?

Well he calls me a whore even if I go out to dinner with Katie and Aubrey. So yeah. I dont feel like being called a whore.

Thats a little immature. Why dont you tell April? Wouldnt she like kill him?

Because Im not a tattletale. I dont really care. Gives me reason to call him a whore too. Hmmlets ride in style.

What are you talking about?

Lets take the lambo. Ville's mouth dropped.

Dont you have your own car or something?

At my place. You took ville's hand and led him out the front door and over near the garage. But you saw bam standing by the garage and hid with ville behind a tree. Fuck. Bams right by the garage. Hmmoh! Ville can you stall bam and take him in the house while I get the car out?

I think I can manage that. What should I do?

Alright. Tell them I have a surprise for them in the house. Take them into the pirate bar. By that time Ill have the car out front. Tell them that youre gonna help me put the finishing touches on the surprise. Then go up the stairs and out to the lambo.

"you've done this before haven't you?" he asked slyly. You smiled innocently at him.

"more than once. He's too dumb to realize it's the same plan everytime."

Sounds like a plan. Lets go. He went over to the guys. You snuck into the garage and hot-wired the lambo. You then pulled the car out of the garage. You pulled up to the front of the house and waited.

God! Come on ville. This is a fool proof plan. You saw him finally come out. He ran around the car and got in. well? Did it work? he looked at you and smiled.

For now at least. But we better hurry. You know how impatient bam is.

Why do you think I have the lambo? you pressed on the gas and sped off. So where to?

Well my dear, youre driving. So its up to you.

Hmm, I could go for a BLT. Hows that sound?

Good to me.

Good. Now hold on. You sped off going really fast. When you got to the restaurant you could tell that ville was a little scared. You alright?

Uh yeah. Man, for a woman you can sure put the pedal to the metal.

Well look who I grew up with. Then your phone buzzed in your pocket. Ahh! Stop stop stop!! Ugh. Damn vibrate. Oh shit. Its bam. Hello?

Where the hell is my lambo?!

Were sitting in it.

Its not in the garage! Where the hell are you?!

At a restaurant. Calm down. I wouldnt hurt your precious lambo.

Bring it back now!

I will soon. Dont worry; the lambo is safe with me.

Fuck! Why did you take it in the first place Ryanne?

I had a need. A need for speed. You quoted from Top Gun.

Ha ha very funny. Seriously though why?

I just wanted to. I dont know.

I swear if you do anything to it youre dead.

Yes master. I understand. Well be home soon.

We? Whos? Oh you whore!!!

Oh shut up. Were just having lunch. Cause youve eaten everything in the house. Thats all.

Fine. But dont come crying to me when youre pregnant.

Newsflash dipshit! I am pregnant!! bam was such an idiot sometimes.

Oh yeah. God! Fine. Just get back here with my lambo in one piece.

Alright. Youre lambo is safe. me and ville will come back a mangled mess. Sound good?

Alright cool. Just as long as my car is alright.

Oh thats nice bam. I feel really loved. You faked anger.

Youre welcome.

Ugh! I dont love you anymore!

Alright Im sorry. You know I didnt mean it.

Nope! Too late! Youre lambos screwed now!! you hung up the phone and smiled at ville. Ha-ha! Oh Mon! He is so pissed off!

I feel bad for you.

Why? Dont think I can handle myself?

No. payback is a bitch.

Whatever. Lets go eat. You both got out of the car and went into the restaurant. Then your waitress came up. She looked really familiar, but you just couldnt figure out who she was. Until she introduced herself.

Hello there. My names ally and Ill be your waitress. What can I get you guys? you giggled slightly. Then you gave your order.

Umm, Ill have a BLT and an iced tea.

Ill have the same thing. Ville said and smiled at you. Ally left to go get your orders.

Ha-ha. I knew she looked familiar. Ville just gave you a confused look.

Who is she?

She was the head cheerleader at east high school. Man, she looks more whoreish than ever. You and ville looked at her. She made eye contact with you and gave you a weird look. You waved with only your fingers and gave her a fake smile. She quickly turned and went back into the kitchen. Ha-ha! Whatd I tell you?

Wow. What do you have against her?

Nothing really. Shes just the rich prick cheerleader type of girl. I hate girls like that. So fake. Daddy probably died and she blew all of her inheritance on plastic surgery. Now shes got to do this shit.

Oh I see. Let me guess, you were the little Goth/punk rock girl werent you?

Sort of. More punk rock/skater.

You skate?

A long time ago. But then I blew my knee out and that was it. So now I just work with my band.

A band? You have a band? Whos all in it?

Katie on lead guitar, Aubrey on drums, Alex on bass, Danny on keyboard and Im lead singer. Ville's mouth dropped once again in disbelief.

Youre lead singer?

You say it like a bad thing! Yes. Im the lead singer.

Wow. Well thats one thing bam never told me. Then ally brought out your food and drinks.

Here you are guys. Anything else I can get you?

No. thanks ally. She went back into the kitchen. Ugh. Still annoying as ever. Anyway, bam never told you because he doesnt know.

He doesnt know? Why not?

Cause he would want to change everything. Just dont tell him.

I wont. Whats your bands name?

Rose grown in darkness. I didnt choose the name.

A little long, but still good. What do you sound like?

Pretty much like your band. Alright now weve played 20 questions on me, now its your turn.

alright then darlingask away.

Why are you in west chester when you could be home in Helsinki?

To see bam. Plus if I go back to Helsinki, Ill be ambushed with wedding shit.

So why are you marrying her? You obviously dont want to.

Well, Ill be 29 this year and my parents have been bugging me to get married soon. So thats why Im getting married.

Thats not what you told me a while ago.

Alright fine. I was guilt tripped. Anything else?

Hmmnot that I can think of at the moment. You had plenty of questions to ask him. But most of them were about him marrying jonna. You didnt want to push him over the edge. You took a bite of your sandwich when bam busted though the door.

There you two are!!! Enjoying your little date? you gulped down your bite hard in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry there are no quotation marks. I'm copying and pasting from another site I'm on...