When Love and Death Embrace

<^> hi, i'm ryanne jones and i don't like ville va

Its not a date! How the hell did you find us here? you said as you tired to get your food down.

Tracking device in the lambo. I installed it after jimmy pop took it for like a week.

Alright fine. So why are you here?

Cause the last thing you said to me was, you lambo is screwed! so why wouldnt I be here

Whatever. Just go home. You can take the lambo and well take whatever car you brought here. Bam sat down next to you and shook his head.

HmmI take the lambo and you get the Mercedes? I really should just make you walk home.

You want a pregnant woman to walk like 10 miles?

Youre not that pregnant. You hit bam playfully in the arm.

Bam thats mean. Let her have the Mercedes. Ville said as he put a 20 on the table and got up. You quickly took the 20 and handed it back to him. You put one of your 20s on the table. Ville took it and handed it back to you. I am not letting you pay at all.

Ville, its fine really. Just let me pay for it.

No! Why would I let you do that? Youre the lady. The man is supposed to pay. Bam then put down one of his 20s.

God! You both are big babies! Ill pay. Now come on! GoshRyanne give me my keys.

I dont have them. You walked out into the parking lot and over to where you had parked.

What do you mean you dont have them ry?

I hotwired the lambo.

How the hell did you learn to hot wire cars?

Thats what I said. Ville said as he leaned against the Mercedes.

Bam calm down. But if you must knowdico taught me.

Dico is so dead. Ry I have to talk to you about something. Ville could you drive the Mercedes back?

Uh sure. Im not a very good driver though, you know that right? bam threw him the keys and nodded. You didnt want to ride with bam. You already knew what he was gonna say.

No. its fine bam. Ill go with ville. We can talk back at the house.

No. I need to talk to you now.

Well, whatever you have to say to me you can say in front of ville. You wrapped your arms around Villes waist and looked at bam.

No. I cant. you could see bam didnt like you holding on to ville like you were.

Why not?

You know why.

Thats why I dont want to ride with you.

Ry! Now! bam walked over to his car in a fury. You let go of Villes waist and started to walk towards the lambo.

I already know what hes gonna talk to me about.

Just go with him. He cant be that bad. You stopped walking and looked over your shoulder at ville. You smiled and shook your head. You turned back around and walked to the lambo.

You dont know bam like I do. You opened the door and got in. alright bam. What do you want to talk to me about?

Do I really need to explain it to you?

No. but I would love to hear it.

Fine. You know hes off limits.

I know that loud and clear. Trust me. We were only talking. Were just friends.

Well you and skylar started out as just friends and now youre pregnant with his kid. You looked out the window and sighed. Did he have to remind you of the biggest mistake of your life? Of course he did. That was what he was always good at. But this time he had gone too far.

Bam! Im not gonna fuck him! Im not that big of a whore!

So you are a whore?

No! Im not! I mean yeah Im pregnant but Im not a whore.

I know youre not. But why are you going after ville?

Im not going after him! Were just friends. Just like youre friends with him. Thats it. Now just drop it.

Thats fine. I dont care if youre friends. But I mean youve kissed him. Plus you cant tell me that you dont like him. Cause I know you do.

Oh please bam. Lots of people have kissed you and youre stuck with jenn. I bet youve kissed ville once in your life at least. Besides, what if I do like him? AHH! No! Wrong answer! Oh manhe noticed. Just keep it cool Ryanne, you can do this.

So you do like him? play it cool, play it cool.

No. I was just asking how you would feel if I did like him. Good. Cool enough

I dont know. How would I feel? Let me thinkhow am I feeling right now? Hmmnervous, upset, and angry all at the same time. So thats how I would feel and how I do feel, because I know you like him! shit.

No I dont! Bam you have to trust me. I dont like ville. I love him. Wait! No I dont! I barely know him. No, I dont like himat leastI dont think I do.

You swear on the grave on some dead dude? no.

Yes! I swear on the grave of some random dead dude!

Alright. Because you do know that if you two have a relationship and then something happens, itll kill our group. You know that right?

Yes bam. I understand completely.

Good. So you really dont like him?

God bam! You sure know how to beat a dead horse dont you!

I was just asking! Ive never met a girl who didnt like ville.

Fine. No bam. I dont like him that way. Were just friends.

Thats really a shock.

Why?

Well like I said, Ive never met a girl who didnt like ville.

Well you just met one. Hi. Im Ryanne Jones and I dont like ville valo. You held your hand out and shook his hand. He laughed and you smiled.

Alright then. Good. Nice to meet you. The rest of the ride back was silent. You just stared out the window. You kept to yourself and your thoughts. Did you really want to like another guy? He has women all over the world thats in love with him. It would never work out. Hes engaged too! God damnit! Why am I such an idiot? The only guy I can trust is bam. Just then bam pulled into the garage. You got out and walked towards to the old casino. When you got up there you sat over in the corner. The truth was, you did like ville. But you knew it was only a crush. Nothing serious. Just another effect ville had on women. He was so sweet and good looking that no woman could resist him. Then the stage of pregnancy that April had warned you about and you feared the most took over your body. Fatigue. You laid on your side and curled up in a little ball and fell asleep.

*bams POV*
She just got out of the car and headed towards the casino. I got out and went to find ville, who had gotten home before us. I walked in the house and heard people down in the pirate bar. Mostly Vito. Vito! Why the hell are you here? I thought you said you never wanted to see our stupid asses again!
YEAhs weelz apesa gonan besss foodago herea! (Translation: yeah, well ape said there was gonna be food here. I speak vitoese!!!)

Yeah we have food. But none for you!

WHayS NoTS??

cause youre already a fatass as it is!

Ahhhh!!! he got up and walked out of the backdoor outside.

You do know that hes gonna steal the lambo right? April said as she sat down.

No he wont. Cause its locked. Plus hes too fat to even sit in it! all the guys started laughing at that one. Because they knew it was true.

When has that ever stopped him before? rabb yelled out as he and Aubrey came walking down the stairs to the bar.

Where the hell were you two?

Upstairs.

Aubrey, Im disappointed in you. Youre actually attracted to him?

Yeah so? Whats so bad about him?

Hes an alcoholic! Half the time he doesnt know what hes saying.

I know that. Doesnt really matter to me. Hes cute.

Youve lost your mind.

So wheres ry? ville asked as he got a beer and sat down.

Probably in the casino. Shes not too happy with me right now.

What did you say to her? April said all defensively.

Nothing ape. Its between me and her.

Can I talk to you alone bam? ville said, getting up from his chair and turning towards the stairs.

Do I already know what you have to talk to me about?

Probably.

Alright. Lets go up to the living room. We walked upstairs and sat on the couch. Alright. What is it?

You know were just friends right?

Yes ville. Believe meI dont want to date you.

No I mean ry and me. Were just friends. No offense but I dont want to date you either.

Well fine! I see how it is!

Bam! Seriously! Ryanne and I are just friends. Nothing more.

I know that. Ry already explained that to me. But you have to make me the same promise that she did.

Alright fine. I promise.

No. you have to swear on the grave of some random dead guy that you and ry are just friends.

Fine. I swear on the grave on some random dead guy that ry and I are just friends.

good. Thunder rolled and a flash of lightning lit up the sky. Oh shit. Its really bad out there.

Oh fuck! Isnt ry in the casino? we looked at each other with a shocked and scared look for a minute before running down the stairs to the pirate bar, passing everyone to the door.

What the hell is going on bam? April asked.

Rys in the casino! everyone screamed and ran outside. We ran through the field. Then the worst thing imaginable happened. Lightning hit the casino. It quickly started to burn. We all stood in shock and horror for a minute. April then screamed out,

Bam! Go get her! Hurry! ville and I ran up there and saw her sleeping in a corner. We dodged the fire and got to her. She had probably passed out due to the smoke. While I was leaning down to her, my jacket caught fire.

Oh! Fuck! Ville! Pick her up and carry her out of here! I quickly took off my jacket while he picked her up. We ran down the steps carefully so we wouldnt fall and back out to the field. Ville laid her down on the grass. Ry! Wake up! Ry! Can you hear me? her eyes fluttered open.