When Love and Death Embrace

<^> what normal life? <^>

*your POV*
You were dead asleep and really warm. The next thing you knew you heard bam yelling, ry! Wake up! Ry! Can you hear me? your eyes fluttered open and you saw everyone standing over you with worried expressions on their faces.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Why am I on the wet grass? April hugged and held you tightly.

Oh thank god youre alright!!! now you were really more confused than before.

What the hell are you talking about? I just fell asleep in the casino.

Well look at the casino you were sleeping in. bam helped you off the wet grass and faced you toward the casino. You looked in horror. Seeing your sanctuary burning. It wanted to take you along with it. The only place where you felt safe was gone in an instant.

What the hell happened to it?

Lightning struck it. So ville and I had to go save you.

Oh. So now you care that Ive been in that warn down piece of shit?

Well we dont want you to die.

Thats your opinion. Bam grabbed your shoulders and looked into your eyes or at least tried to. You turned your head and looked at the burning casino and could feel the tears well up in your eyes.

What the hell? We just saved your life! You should be owing your life to us!

You should have let me die in there. Make everyone happy.

Youve finally lost it! So now you want to die? What the fuck is your problem?

Thats it! Im out of here! you stormed back towards the house.

Fine! Which car of mine are you gonna take now? Ya know? Just so I can set my tracking devices! bam yelled after you. By this time the rain had stopped and the rain had put the fire in the casino out. All that was left were some ashes and a very unsafe foundation. You only sanctuary from bams insanity was gone. Along with all of your sanity with it.

None! Im going inside to get away from you assholes! you ran to the pirate bar. Once you got inside you proceeded to lock every door and window in the house. You then ran upstairs to bams room and stole his bullhorn that you had given him for his birthday last year. At that time you had no idea how much use it would really get. You looked out to the field and saw the guys, April, Katie and Aubrey walking up to the house. They tried to open the bar door. But to their surpriseit was locked.

What the hell? God damnit! Ryanne! What the hell did you do? you went onto the deck and got on the bullhorn.

Wait right there.

Where else could we go? you went inside and into bams room and got his favorite board. You went back out on the deck and showed him his beloved board. Whoa wait! No! You cant do that! Give it to me!

Then meet my demands!

Demands? What are we war again? Novak yelled up to you.

Shut up Novak. Give me my board and Ill do what you want.

Send up ville.

What? Why me?

Just go ville. My board is at stake!

Your board? You care more about your board than me?

Oh please! Youre twice her size! You could take her. Plus she would never do anything bad to you. Now go!

Just get ville up here now!

Fine love. Im coming. He walked up the deck stairs. You grabbed his hand and ran inside.

Wheres my board? you sighed and opened the sliding glass door and threw it at him. Then you went back inside and sat on the couch. You put your head in your hands and sighed.

Are you alright love?

No. you dont understand what I go through with him. I cant do anything without his permission. Thats why I moved out. I had to get away from him.

But why are you acting like this?

Acting like what?

This! You wanted to burn in the casino and now youre taking me hostage? What the hell?

I dont know. I just want to go home. Ville cupped you face and looked in your eyes. You loved looking back into his green eyes. Its a nice relief from having to look at blue eyes all the time.

Dull green. Not a good color for you.

Dull green? Ryanne stop thinking like that! bam yelled as he ran up the stairs from the pirate bar.

How the hell did you get in? you yelled as you stood up from the couch.

Ape gave me the key. I heard everything you said. You really hate me that much?

I dont hate you bam. I could never hate you. I just want freedom from this overly protective brother roll you have on me.

I just dont want to see you get hurt. I love you.

I love you too. But you have to lighten the grip a bit. I need some breathing room.

Shes right bam. Its time to let go. April said as she put an arm around your waist.

Fine. But what do you want to change?

Let her go home bam. Ville said as he got off the couch.

Is that what you want ry?

Yes. Let me go home and back to my normal life.

What normal life?

Well, as normal as I could possibly get it. He began to pace back and force as he thought about it. You hated when he did that. You stopped him by grabbing his shoulders and stared at him.

Quit the pale green eyes thing. Thats the only thing that scares me.

Then tell me something good.

Ugh. Fine. You squealed in delight and hugged bam tightly. Ugh! Theres a condition! bam said as he gasped for air. You released him and looked at him sternly.

What now? he smiled a devious smile. You knew that was always bad.

I dont want you living on your own while youre pregnant. So I think you should move back in with ape and Phil.

What?! No way! Fuck! Im 25! Im not gonna move back in with my parents!

Yeah. Plus doesnt Katie and Aubrey live with her? ape chimed in.

They do! See? I wouldnt be alone.

Still, Aubrey and rabb are engaged and Katie and Novak are engaged. So theyll probably move in here with them. So you would be alone.

Well what if I marry someone that doesnt live here?

Like whom? you looked around the room trying to find your potential husband. HmmDunn? Hes got a girlfriend. Dico? Nah. Rake? Hell no! Frantz? No thanks. Gee? Not in this lifetime. Oh! Thats it! Hes perfect!

ville. He shot you a surprised look.

Me? Why me?

Well you dont live here and youre cute. So how about it?

One problem with that ry. Bam said. You turned around confused.

What would that be? bam walked over to ville and grabbed his left hand.

Hey! Im not gay! Im bisexualbut not gay!

Not that dipshit! This! he held up his hand revealing his J tattoo on his ring finger. Hes engaged too. Your plan was killed. You were forced back into reality. Your expression fell. Then there was a knock at the door.