When Love and Death Embrace

<^> my only option <^>

Ill get that. Ape went and answered the door.

Wheres ville? I know hes here! you heard a random girl scream.

Hes in the living room. Come on in. you turned around and saw a tall raven-haired girl walk towards ville.

Speak of the bitch. Bam said under his breath. Ville just elbowed him in the chest.

Jonna. What are you doing here? she walked to him and hit him. Ow! What was that for?

You never told me that you were on vacation. Why didnt you come home? you were the only one who knew why. You giggled slightly. Jonna turned around and gave you a death stare. You saw this and quickly shut up. Damnbam was rightshe is a bitch.

I didnt go home because I still have some things to do here. I would have been home in a week.

You liar! she started screaming at him in Finnish. He screamed back. Through all the Finnish babble he walked over to you and put one arm around your shoulder and one hand on your slowly growing stomach. You saw how mad jonna looked when he did that. She ran out of the house and out to the driveway. Ville kissed your cheek and followed her. Leaving you startled and confused.

Ry? Are you alright? bam asked as he walked over to you. You were still trying to grasp the concept of the hell just happened. You played the whole thing in your head over and over again. You only came to one conclusion, but you didnt want to believe it. Ry? Hello? Are you alright? you snapped out of your intense thought and just looked at bam. You alright? you werent really sure.

I dont know. What the hell just happened?

Beats me. But it didnt look good. You turned around and started to walk outside. I wouldnt do that just yet. You stopped and looked down at you feet. Whatcha thinking Ryanne?

Im thinking I wish I knew Finnish. You turned back around and walked up to your room. You got in and sat down on your bed. You put your head in your hands. You didnt want what you thought to be true. But you knew better. Then there was a knock at your door. You shook yourself out of your thought and got up to answer the door. There stood Aubrey with a sad look on her face. You let her in and closed the door. You ran into a tight hug with her. Once you stopped hugging you both sat on the bed. What did he say Aubrey? I know you know Finnish. Tell me. She looked at you with a solemn face.

He said that he was having a kid with you. Your thoughts were right. You stood up and went over to the window. You looked out and saw jonna getting in a car and driving off. Then ville started walking in the house. You quickly ran to your door and went out. Ry! What are you gonna do? you saw ville walk in the living room.

You! ville looked up. Why the hell did you bring me into this? Why did you tell her that? you yelled as you walked down the stairs with Aubrey quickly following you.

You know Finnish? you got face to face with him and bam right next to you, just in case.

No. but Aubrey does. Ive hired her as my translator. Why did you tell her that the kid was yours?

Because I wanted her off my back!

Well you made me look like a whore!u

But youre not a whore.

So? She thinks Im a whore!

Who the fuck cares what the hell she thinks of you?

I care!

It doesnt matter! All that matters is that you and I and everyone in this room know youre not a whore. Get it?

No. I dont get it. I dont think I ever will. Come on Aubrey, were going home.

Whoa whoa whoa! Youre not going home. Didnt we just go over this? bam interrupted.

Fuck you bam! Dont you dare follow me. Ive gone through so much right now, its not even funny! Lets go Aubrey! you stormed out of the house and got into Aubreys car. Once the door shut you started sobbing. You heard Aubrey get in the car. She started up the car and started driving. You drove in silence for about 5 minutes. No one knew really what to say. Then Aubrey broke the silence.

Im sorry ry.

For what? You didnt do anything.

No, I mean I agree with bam. I dont think you should live alone. Its not safe.

What? You actually agree with him? How could you? Ugh. Fine. If you really agree with him then take me back. Im really pissed off though.

I know. But think about it. What if skylar comes back and youre alone? Youd have no one to yell to. Do you really want that? you thought about it for a few minutes. You couldnt stand to be alone for very long anyway. For some reason you were scared to be alone for more than a few hours. Because really, you grew up with bamwhen did you have time to be alone for more than a couple hours?

No. I guess not.

Plus, spend as much time with ville as you can.

Why? Did you hear something else in Finnish from him?

Yeah. He was talking on the phone with someone named seppo. Whos seppo?

Hes HIMs manager. What were they talking about?

Something about the tour starting up again soon. But thats pretty much all I could make out.

Thats it?! I thought you could speak Finnish!

I can. But Im not native to it. I dont know every word imaginable. They said somethings I didnt even know existed.

You took a master class of it in college.

Its their native language! I was taught by someone who had to learn it like I did. A Finnish person didnt teach me. So I didnt learn everything.

But you went to Finland for a whole year.

Yeah. But I didnt study the whole time. I was busy having fun.

Figures. You leave for a year long party and dont bring me along? You must have had one horrible time. Cause you know its not a party without me.

Oh please. Every time you go party with me, bam always comes by and takes you away. I had an awesome time without you and bam.

Why is it always me and bam? Im my own person. I can do things without him. I mean I do have a life.

Yeah. That involves bam in everyway.

What are you talking about? My life does not involve bam in everyway.

Of course it doesnt. Lets see, when something bad happens who is the first person you go running to? Bam. When something good happens, who do you run to? Bam. Who do you talk to more than anyone? Bam. Face it. Youre life relies around bam. You couldnt live without him. I dont know why you two ever broke up. You looked at her and scoffed.

Ha! When I was with bam, it was great. But then once we slept in the same room and it just felt weird. Like he really felt like my brother then. The next day it was over. Just like that. Then skylar came along and I couldnt have been happier. Until now. You sighed and looked out the window.

Anyway, can we get back on this ville subject?

Alright. Whatever. So hes going back on tour. So my little spy, does anyone else know about this? I bet rabb does.

Nope. Ive kept it to myself until now. Dont let anyone else know.

I wont. Its good blackmail. Good girl little translator. You patted her head like she was a dog.

No problem. So what do you wanna do? Go home? Or back to the castle? you thought of all the good and bad things about both options. Going back to your house would be comforting. But then again, you knew skylar had a key. He did live there and from what you last remember about the night of the incident, you didnt want to take your chance where you might have to deal with him. But at bams you always had someone there and it was never boring. So obviously bam had won. Thats the only place where you really felt safe.

Bam. Im gonna regret this, but go back to bams.

You love him dont you?

Of course I love bam. Hes like my brother. How could you not love him?

No. I mean ville. You are head over heels in love with him.

What the fuck are you talking about? No I dont love him. Hes a nice guy, dont get me wrong. But hes just not my type.

Oh right. Your type is a guy wholl knock you up, tell you hes engaged to another woman and then try to rape you. Cause that's who you totally went for.

Shut up. That only happened once.

Youre pregnant! Of course its only happened once! What are you gonna do about it anyway?

Well Im sure as hell not gonna have it.

You mean youre gonna have an abortion?

Its my only option.

No its not. You could opt for adoption. You rolled your eyes and sighed in frustration. No one would ever know what you were talking about. So you had to just say it.

But I dont want to have to go through birth! So my options are abortion or having a miscarriage. So unless I have a miscarriage, then abortion is my only option.

But what about skylar?

What about him?

Does he even know youre pregnant?

No and he doesnt need to know either. Because it doesnt matter.

It does matter. Hes the father! He needs to know!

Aubrey! Just shut up! No he doesnt need to know! Aubbi just listen to me. If I wanted him to know, I would tell him. But right now hes fucking a whore!

You used to be friends with that whore.

Until she killed my best friend and planned her death on me.

But you were set free.

Did she ever get caught and sent to jail? If it wasnt for bam I would still be in jail. Now listen to me, this conversation never happened. Do you get it? None of the guys can know about any of this. You said as you sobbed. The thought of that incident brought back all the memories that you had blocked out for years.

Fine. Ill keep it a secret. But I dont know for how long.

What do you mean you dont for how long?

Well I cant keep secrets from rabb. Then if bam finds out I know a secret about you, wellyou know how I am.

Then tell them the secret in Finnish. Just make sure that ville isnt around.

Fine. You wanna go get something to eat? Im starving.

You can eat. Im not hungry.

You have to eat. You havent eaten in a while. Arent pregnant women supposed to have massive appetites? you just stared out the window at the passing trees.

They do when they want their kid.

Youre purposely not eating?! How stupid can you get?! That settles it. Burger king it is. She turned down the street to the burger king.

No! I hate it there!

Since when? A few days ago you were begging to go there!

Well a lot has happened in a few days. Can we please just go back to bams? I need to sleep.

Alright. But you know Ill have to tell April all of this. She turned the car around and started driving back to bams. It had been about 45 minutes since you had left and you had been driving all that time. You were starving but you just couldnt eat. First you didnt think you could keep anything down and you really didnt want to eat. You really didnt want to have this baby. You just werent ready. You didnt care that Aubrey told April either. You had to have one person who loved you for decisions.

Fine. You can only tell April though. Can I go to sleep now?

Yeah sure. Ill wake you up when we get back home. You knew it was gonna be a while until you got back to bams. You rested your head against the window and quickly fell asleep.