When Love and Death Embrace

<^> game of hide and seek <^>

(still in bams POV)
Damn man, shes had a pretty rough life. Ville said as he sat in the chair and I was on the end of rys bed as she slept.

Yeah shes been through a lot. Now shes pregnant and shes not gonna get any better.

Well well help her. Shes lucky to have you.

Yeah I am. Ry said. I turned around and saw she was awake.

*your POV*
The last thing you knew you were asleep in Aubreys car. But when you opened your eyes, you were laying in your bed. Bam was telling ville the story of when you were first on lock down. You remembered how horrible it felt. You knew that bam did it to help you, because he loved you. But you knew what you had to do. Bam finished with his story and ville had lost that certain sparkle in his eyes. Both of them hadnt realized that you were awake. So you just kept quiet.

Damn man, shes had a pretty rough life.

Yeah. Shes been through a lot. Now shes pregnant and shes not gonna get any better. There bam went again reminding you of your mistake.

Well well help her. Shes lucky to have you. You couldnt keep quiet any longer.

Yeah I am. Bam turned around and looked at you.

How long have you been awake?

Only a few minutes. I heard the end of your story. Im glad I was put on lockdown then. But Im older now. I can take care of myself bam, can I please go home now? bam looked at you with an unsure look. He looked over to ville and smiled. He then walked over to trouble who was lying in the corner of your room and picked him up. He brought him back to you. He handed him over to you and you petted him lovingly.

Ill let you go back home. But you have to take trouble and ville with you.

Fine. As long as I get out of this house. Why do I have to take them though?

Cause trouble is cute and so is ville. Plus, if jonna comes back and hes here, but youre notthen shell be right. So just take him with you. Hes good company anyway. You and ville gave him a disgusted look. Hey! I said good companynot fast company! you breathed a sigh of relief and started laughing. You set trouble on the bed and got up. Ville and bam just watched you as you walked around the room.

What are you two staring at?

What are you doing?

Packing stuff I want to take home.

Why? Dont you have stuff at your house?

Yes bam. But there are some clothes and stuff I dont want you to have here. I want it back at my place. Is that a crime?

No. well, tell us when youre ready and well get you home. Dont forget about trouble.

I wont. Now get out. You pushed them both out and locked the door. You went back over to the bed and sat with trouble. He was your favorite of the 2 cats. You petted him gently. You ready to come home with me? Ill take good care of you. Youll like my place. Theres a cat friend for you and everything. Trouble? Can I ask you a question though? Do you really think I should have skylars kid? He doesnt even know about it. Plus, Im not ready to be a mother. I hate kids. Well, except Ava. Im her aunt. Im good with her. But shes a crazy kid like her dad. What do you think? trouble went over to your stomach and curled up to it. Ugh. I was afraid you would say that. Alright, you better be right about this. You got up and went over to your closet. You pulled out a duffel bag. You put the bag on the bed and went over to your dresser. You pulled out a few pairs of jeans, a couple t-shirts, some skirts, your make-up and a few pictures of you, bam, jess and all of your friends in there. You again went into your closet and pulled out a thick book. You opened it and slid your finger across the picture. It was the only picture you had of real parents. In the picture you were just a baby. Your mother and father looked so happy. A little too happy to have such a kid like you. You found out about your real parents when you were 14. Thats when ape gave you the picture. You knew that your father had loved you very much. You often dreamed about him and you together. But you were only 2 when he died. You only wished your baby could have a dad like him. You flipped through the book some more and stopped on a picture of you and bam making out. Those were simpler times. You and bam were inseparable. Nothing could come between you. You were somewhat like that now. But you were more distant now than you had ever been. You had changed and as you flipped through more pictures you realized it more and more. You couldnt help but let a few tears fall from your eyes. Trouble apparently realized this too. Because he came over to you and brushed your side. You picked him up and hugged him. You carried him around as you got the last few things to bring back home. You opened your drawer to get a few more shirts and found your little black jewelry box. You opened it carefully and looked at the little silver razors you had once been best friends with. You put trouble down and held the box gingerly. You pulled up your sleeve and looked at your special little carvings. All you bad memories that you had been playing hide and seek with for years had finally found you and you had to hide again. You ran and threw the box and hid it deep in your bag. You picked up trouble and once again went over to your bed. You picked up your album and went to the door. You threw the duffel bag over youre your shoulder, and then walked out of the room. You walked quietly down the stairs to the living room. Ville saw you, but you shushed him. Bam was on the leather chair with his back to you. You set the album and trouble on the pool table. You took you bag over your head. It was somewhat heavy but you were strong. You smiled at ville and flung the bag on bams lap. He groaned loudly and pushed the bag off him. While you and ville laughed your asses off. He got off the chair and smiled at you with that devil smile. You quickly grabbed trouble and held him in front of your face for protection.

You actually think that the cat is gonna save you? you backed near the door slowly, while bam came toward you.

Maybe. You wouldnt hurt a little kitty would you?

No. of course not. Im not that heartless. But I would hurt the girl behind it. He lunged at you and you moved out of the way as he fell on the floor. You jumped over bam and ran behind ville. By this time all this running was too much for trouble. He jumped out of your arms and laid on the couch. Ville! You have to save me! bam got up and started coming near you. He lunged at you again but ville caught him. You got a brilliant idea. You started groaning and moaning while holding your stomach. This stopped from wrestling. They came over to you really worried.

Oh man. Im sorry. Ry whats wrong? you stopped and stood up straight with a big smile on your face.

Nothing. I got you two good. You should have seen your faces. Ville hit you playfully on the arm and bam just laughed.

Now love, you know that wasnt funny at all. Ville said as he hugged you.

It was still funny.

Alright mom lets get you and your new roommates home. Go get trouble.

I think I have enough trouble in my life. But Ill go get the cat. You walked over and picked up trouble. You played with him in your arms. Bam went and picked up your bag while ville walked over to your album. He picked it and started flipping through it.

Hey ry, what is all this? you looked up from trouble to see ville going through your precious album. You quickly dashed over to ville.

No! Give me that! Im sorry. But no one can look at this. Only trouble and me. You grabbed it from ville and walked out the front door. You got in the back of the hummer and looked out the window. Shortly after you left, ville and bam came out. Bam put your bag in the back while ville sat up in the passengers seat. Bam then proceeded to walk up to the drivers seat. You drove around for about 5 minutes until bam broke the silence.