When Love and Death Embrace

<^> Mezmerizing view <^>

So how about those eagles ry? you shot him the most confused look in the rear-view mirror.

Why the fuck would I care about the eagles? You know damn well I hate football.

Yeah I know. But it got you to talk didnt it?

Shut it bam.

I could turn this hummer around and take you back to the castle. You want that?

No. I just want to go home.

Then say your sorry me and ville. You sighed and leaned into the front.

Im sorry ville. I didnt mean to yell at you.

Its fine my love. What is that thing anyway?

What about my apology ry? bam said in of his weird voices. But you ignored him and just talked to ville.

Its an album full of pictures from when bam and I were little. Up to a few weeks ago.

Uh ry? Im waiting for an apology!

Wow. So only you and trouble can look at it? Lucky cat. You then pulled up to your apartment building.

Where the fuck is my apology?! you smiled and kissed bams cheek.

Sorry bam, you dont deserve one. Bye bammy boy. You took your book and troubled and hopped out of the car. Ville got your bag and a small bag of his. You tried to carry your own bag, but he wouldnt let you.

You two better not be fucking when I come back later! bam yelled as he stood out of the sun roof. You ran up the stairs to where your apartment was. You were glad to be home. Even though it was only a few days. You missed your real room. You opened the door and stepped in. everything was exactly like it was when you left it. But you noticed something a little strange. Katies car keys were in the coffee table. She was actually home. You put trouble down on the couch and ran to her room with your book still in your hand. You flew the door open and saw Katie crying on the bed. You walked over to her and sat next to her.

Ry? What are you doing here? I thought you were living with bam now.

Well I was. But I realized why I had moved away from there in the first place. I got out of the prison early on good behavior. So what happened to you honey?

Same thing that happened to you.

Which thing hon? A lot of things have happened to me. She put her hand on her stomach and started sobbing. You held her tight for a while as she cried. You looked over to the doorway only to see ville standing there. You motioned for him to go into your room. He did what he was told. ShhhKatie its alright. Being pregnant is not all that bad. At least you have novak who loves you. I dont have anyone.

youve got bam and jess and the whole CKY crew.

but I dont have the father of my baby. You do.

yeah. I guess so. I love novak. But Im scared to tell him.

Im scared to tell skylar. But at least you know that novak will be really happy. Now go to sleep. Ill help you with telling him. Katie laid down and got comfortable.

thank you ry. I love you.

I love you too. Oh! By the way, ville and trouble are gonna be staying with us for a while. Bams rules. Part of my lockdown thing.

whatever. But if trouble and echo fight, its not my problem. Good night.

night. You walked out of katies room and locked the door. You walked into your room and saw ville sitting outside on your deck looking out to Westchester. You took off your boots and went into your bathroom. You took a nice hot shower and washed over your tiny bump of your baby. You put your hands on it. Then felt its outline gently. It was really there. This was really happening to you. You couldnt believe it. You didnt want to believe it. But you had no choice. You finished your shower and dried off. You put on your pajama pants and one of skylars old t-shirts that said, I have standards, theyre low but I have them. You left your hair to dry naturally and put on your black robe. You walked out and saw that ville was still sitting on the deck. He looked lost in thought. You went and stood next to him. You looked out to Westchester too. "kind of mesmerizing isnt it?" he looked at you and smiled.
"yeah. I bet you write most of your songs out here."

"some of them. But I mostly write them on a roof of some kind." He turned to you as you looked out to Westchester.

"a roof? Which roof?"

"this roof, bam's roof, any roof really. It's relaxing." You leaned on your arms against the railing, so you were somewhat leaning over the edge.

"so I take it you're not scared of heights." You looked over to him and smiled.

"not at all. Why do you think I have the highest apartment in this building?" he laughed and looked back out at the view.

"can I see your songs?" you laughed and grabbed his hand.

"sure. Come on." You walked in your room and pulled out a folder from your desk. You sat on your bed and ville sat next to you. You handed him the folder and he flipped through it.

"wow. These are good. You wrote these all by yourself?"

"well Katie helped on the one called, "I listened". But I mostly wrote the others all by myself." Ville pulled out one and looked it over.

"I like this one. Is it a duet?"

"oh yeah. That one I wrote with deron. We were gonna do that one together. But we just forgot about it. We wrote it before CKY hit it big."

"well, you wanna do it with me?"

"sure. But not right now. I'm a little tired." He nodded and got off the bed.

"alright then. Some other time." He put the song back in the folder. He then started to walk out, but you stopped him.

"where do you think you're going?" he stopped in his tracks, like he had been caught doing a crime. He turned his head around while his body faced forward.

"to sleep on the couch."

"that couch is so uncomfortable. Sleep here." He turned his head back around and hung it low.

"it's fine love. The couch is fine."

"no! please sleep here. Plus, I thought bam didn't want you to leave me alone? That deck is pretty high up." He turned around and leaned against the doorway.

"you wouldn't do it." He said in a matter-of-fact tone. You raised one of your eyebrows and smiled your evil bam smile.

"how do you know? Look at all the things I've done lately. You don't know me. I can be very mysterious if I had to." He sighed and walked back into the room.

"fine. I'll sleep here. Only because you're a wimp." He walked back over to the bed and took off his shirt and shoes. You clapped in victory. He climbed into the bed and scooted close to you. You looked and admired all of his tattoos. You ran your finger along the pattern of his sleeve tattoo. "you like it?" you nodded.

"yeah I like it a lot. How long did it take?"

"uhhabout 2 days. A day to do the outline and another day to do the filling it in."

"ah I see. I bet it hurt like hell." He laughed.

"well it wasn't too bad, considering we were completely wasted."

"haha. Best way to get a tattoo." He nodded.

"yah. So you got any?" you nodded and laid on your back, looking up at the ceiling.

"well I got the infamous heard on my wrist. But that's about itfor now."

"ah yes. So you're in our little group huh?"

"yep. But thank god I'm not a nidiot."

"Hahaha!!! Oh please! You are a total nidiot! You'll have to go get that tattoo soon. Let me see the heart." He started to grab your wrist. But you didn't want him to see your scars. You pulled your wrist away. "what's wrong?"

"well nothing. I mean you have the tattoo too. So why do you need to see it?" you tried to hide your worry. But ville saw right through you.

"what are you hiding?"