When Love and Death Embrace

<^> uncovered secrets and promises <^>

"nothing. Why would I hide anything?" he grabbed your wrist but you kept pulling away. Ville got fed up and stratled you. He held your hands above your head. He looked at your wrist and saw your scars. "get off me! God! Get off! You saw what you wanted to see, now get off!" he obeyed your wishes and got off. He stood at the end on the bed just staring at you. You sat up and rubbed your wrists. Ville went over to your bag and started going through it. You saw this and hopped off the bed and ran over to him. "what are you doing? Get away from my stuff!" you pushed him away and onto the floor.

"how long Ryanne? How long have you been doing that?"

"since I was 18. why did you search through my bag?"

"I was looking for them. Where are they? Cause you know I'm gonna find them whether you like it or not."

"god! Fine!" you dug deep into your bag and got out the box. You handed it to ville. "there! Now get off my back about it!" he opened it and his angry expression turned to disappointment. You saw it and it hurt you more than him being angry at you. You turned around and walked back to your bed. You sat on the edge with your head in your hands.

"when's the last time you did this?"

"a week and a half ago." Ville sighed and turned toward the deck. Nothing was said for what felt like days. But it was really only about 2 minutes.

"why?"

"why what?"

"don't play stupid! You know damn well why what!" you looked over at him. But he just stared out the window.

"I don't know. Me and skylar got in a fight and I just needed relief." He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair. "oh please. Like you've never done it."

"yeah I have ry. But then once the band started touring, I didn't have time to do it. So I resorted to tattoos. Why do you think I have so many?" you shrugged your shoulders and laid back down. Ville walked over and sat down on the bed. "ry. You know cutting is bad. I know it brings some sort of sick relief though. But just think, if you ever need to have some sensation of pain and relief at the same timego get tattoos. It helps. I promise." You looked up at him and shook your head.

"there's 2 things wrong with that ville."

"what would that be love?"

"first, I don't wanna get a permanent tattoo that will remind me of why I got it for relief of. Then number 2, I'm pregnant. I'm not gonna get a tattoo while I'm pregnant."

"I get what you mean. But just keep it in mind. But no more cutting. Promise me that. Please."

"fine. I promise I won't cut again. I'm sorry ville. Now you have to promise me something."

"anything."

"don't tell bam about any of this. Please." He looked at you cautiously. You knew he didn't want to. He had a promise to bam. You gave him puppy dog eyes and he smiled. You had won him over.

"fine. But if you cut then the deal's off. Got me?"

"I understand." You shook his hand as a deal sealer.

"good. Alright now go to sleep. I have a feeling you'll have to deal with april a hell of a lot tomorrow."

"oh boy. Now why would you think that? All part of this lock down scheme?"

"you could say that. Now go to sleep." You got in the bed. Ville got up and started walking out of the room.

"ville. I thought we went over this already. You're not sleeping on the couch." He stopped in his tracks and turned around. He smiled in defeat and walked back. He got in the bed and looked at you.

"alright. I'm here. Goodnight love." You reached over and hugged him tightly.

"goodnight to you too hon. Thanks for being here for me." Ville wrapped his long arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. He kissed the top of your head.

"you're very welcome. Go to sleep." You closed your eyes and rested your head in ville's chest. You inhaled his smell of cologne, beer and smoke. Usually those smells combined disgusted you. But for some odd reason you were slightly aroused by it. You smelled his smell and listened to the beating of his heart and it lulled you to sleep.

~*ville's POV*~
I pulled her close to me as she hugged me. I gently kissed the top of her head. "You're very welcome. Go to sleep." She rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. I smelled her still semi wet hair. I smelled of her fruity shampoo. It put me in a trance. I didn't know why though. This smell had never done this to me before. But the next thing I knew, I was fast asleep still holding her in my arms.