When Love and Death Embrace

<^> losing everything <^>

~*Your POV*~
you woke up the next morning with a whole new lease on life. You heard echo, once again scratching on your bedpost. "Aubrey! Come get your cat before I kill him!" it felt like a normal day to you. Until you kissed who you thought was skylar awake. You opened your eyes and saw ville staring back at you. You screamed and jumped back, So far back that you actually fell off the bed. Ville rushed to the side of the bed to see if you were alright. You just laughed your ass off.

"oh man. Are you alright there love?" you looked up and smiled. He smiled back and started laughing with you. "well you look alright. Is the baby alright?" you felt your tiny bump and put a really worried look on your face.

"oh my god." Ville hopped off the bed and went to your side.

"holy shit. What's wrong with it?" you leaned in and kissed his nose and smiled.

"got you. Don't worry. Baby's fine. I love freaking you guys out." Ville looked at you deviously. He then tackled you to the ground. He tickled you and you tickled him back. You both stopped tickling each other and looked deep into each other's eyes. You looked into ville's eyes and saw a warm, loving look. You couldn't control yourself and apparently neither could ville. You both leaned in and kissed each other gently. Your gentle kiss soon turned passionate. Ville licked your lip and you opened your mouth. Your tongues danced in great passion. You've never kissed anyone like this before, not even skylar or bam. This kiss sent you flying over the moon and back. You never wanted it to end. But all good things must come to an end.

"Ryanne? Are you here?" you heard april call from the living room. You broke the kiss and looked at ville. You both had huge smiles on your faces. "ry? Where are you?"

"I'll be right there ape!" you yelled not breaking your glare from Ville's. you were still trying to comprehend what had happened. But right now, you could care less. You were just glad it happened. "I guess I should go out there huh?"

"yeah or you'll be breaking lock down rules. Then bam will be all over my ass." You giggled as ville helped you up. "what are you laughing at?"

"oh nothing, Just a visual of bam on your ass. Oh man." Ville laughed and threw a pillow at you as you walked out of the room. "hi mom. What's up?" she looked at you and smiled. You sat down on the couch next to her.

"bam told me he sent you home with 2 new roommates."

"oh yeah. I got stuck with ville and trouble. Why ville? I'll never know. But trouble's been an angel." She laughed and shook her head.

"I understand. So how's my little grandchild doing?" she reached out and put her hand on your tiny bump.

"it's fine I guess. Hasn't really hit me that I'm pregnant."

"oh it will. Soon enough. You're only 2 months along right?" you nodded your head.

"I think so."

"alright. I heard you were put on lock down again. I thought you were done with all that stuff."

"I am april. I haven't done drugs in years. Well I smoke. But that's it."

"well you can't smoke anymore."

"yeah I know. So being pregnant is lock down in itself." She laughed and put an arm around your shoulder.

"yep. Well hopefully you'll have a girl. cause you wouldn't want to have a kid like bam."

"yeah. That would kinda suck. But it could be fun. Wouldn't you want a grandson?" she thought about it as she looked out the window to the darkening sky.

"yeah it could be fun. I'd have one of both."

"yup. Ava and this thing could be friends. Aww how cute." You phone then started ringing. You reached behind the couch and grabbed the house phone. "hello?"

"hello Ryanne? This is mige."

"oh hi mige. What's up?"

"bam told me that ville is staying with you right?"

"yeah. He's around here somewhere? Would you like to talk to him?"
"if you don't mind my dear."

"sure. Hold on one second."

"thanks darling." You put the phone to your chest and looked back to the bedroom.

"ville!" you yelled back to the room. You heard the bedsprings creak as he got off the bed.

"yes my dear?" ville asked from inside the room.

"quit being lazy and get your ass out here!"

"why should I do that? This bed is really comfy!"

"mige is on the phone for you!"

"I'm coming!" you laughed and turned to april. She just shook her head and put a hand on your knee.

"he's so stubborn. Now I'm kinda hoping it's a girl." ape nodded in agreement. Then ville came out of your room.

"hi april." He smiled at ape. Then stared down intently at you. He smiled his devious smiled and held out his hand. "alright you, hand it over."

"for a price."

"what do you want now?"

"give me my box back. You can take out that thing inside it. I just want the box." He nodded.

"deal. Now give me the phone." You sighed and handed him the phone. He grabbed it and walked back into your room. You turned back to april and chuckled.

"seems like you have him under control." You smiled and nodded. You knew what mige was talking about. You didn't want ville to leave. You felt depresses. You obviously looked depressed too. "Ryanne? What's wrong honey? Why are you crying?" you had no idea that you had tears falling from your eyes. You wiped away your tears and shook your head.

"uhnothing ape. I'm fine. I just thought of something sad. I don't know. I'm fine though."

"honey it's alright. There's nothing to cry about." You shook your head and smiled a fake smile. April pulled you into a hug. You couldn't help but lose it. You didn't want ville to leave you. You felt safe when he was around. You liked when he kissed you and held you while you slept. It wasn't fair. Everything good in your life was taken away in an instantSkylar, ville and your sanityall gone. You cried hard into april's lap as she rubbed your back for comfort. Ville must have heard you crying, because he hurried out of your room while still on the phone.

"mige I'll have to call you back." He hung up the phone and came over to you on the couch. "what happened?"

"I don't know. She just started crying." Ville touched your back and you winced. You stood up and walked back to your room. You then slammed the door. You grabbed a notebook and a pen and went out to the deck. You got on the ladder that hung on the side of the building and climbed up. Once you got up to the roof, you sat on one side of the roof ledge. You took your notebook and pen and started writing a song. It was dark and cloudy out. You were sure that it would start raining at any second. You went and put the notebook with the pen inside under a box you put up there just in case. You then went back to sit on the ledge. You looked out to the town. All the cars passing by and the sounds of the bar across the street across the street filled your ears. Then the rain started. You didn't care. The rain actually felt good on your skin. It was washing all of your troubles away. You closed your eyes and saw ville smiling at you.

"there you are." You opened your eyes to see who it was.

"what are you doing up here?" ville got onto the roof and walked over to you.

"well you ran out. What are you doing up here?"

"what does it matter to you?" you said coldly as you turned your attention back to the sounds of Westchester.

"well I'm in charge of you while you're on lockdown." Ville sat on the edge with you as you dangled your feet off the edge.

"not for long. You're leaving me." You said whilst looking out to the city. Ville hung his head low.

"how did you find out?"

"Aubrey overheard you and seppo talking a few days ago. She told me you were going on tour. Why didn't you tell me ville?" he took your hand in his and kissed it.

"because I didn't think" you pulled your hand away and interrupted him.

"you didn't think! That's just it! You didn't think I would care did you? Well guess what? I do care! I don't want you to leave ville. I don't want to lose something I care about again." Ville was speechless. You had obviously made a mistake. The wind and rain was blowing harder now. You could barely see in front of you. Ville then grabbed you and hugged tightly.

"I care about you too." You smiled from ear to ear. Your released from the hug and held ville's hands. A huge gust of wind blew and knocked you off the edge. Ville held onto you hands tightly as he tried to pull you up. "hold onto me ry! Don't let go!"

"pull me up! Please pull me up!" he was trying to hold your hands as tight as he could, but they were wet and slippery from the rain. He pulled you up so he could grab your waist. You put your arms around his neck and he pulled you up. Once he got you up, you fell onto the rooftop. He held you in his arms tightly and didn't let you go. You didn't let go of him either. You were to scared to. He buried his face in your neck and you did the same for him. You felt him kiss your neck gently. It sent chills up your spine. Good chills. Chills you had never felt before. You never wanted this moment to end. But of course it did.

"Ryanne! Ville! Where the hell are you?!" you sat on ville's lap and looked at him.

"you called bam?"

"no. it wasn't me. Must have been april." You smiled and hugged him again.

"there you are! Ugh. I thought I told you not to be fucking when I got back." You looked at bam with tears in your eyes. If your eyes weren't puffy and red, you could have never been able to tell you were crying. You got off ville's lap and ran into a hug with bam. "ry. It's alright. What happened?" you looked up at him.

"I got mad and came up here. Then it was raining and I fell, but ville saved me." You cried hysterically.

"whoa whoa whoa. ShhhI can't understand you. Slow down."

"IIbam I was gonna die!" you cried hysterically into bam. He held you tight.

"come on, lets get you inside. You're all wet." He picked you up and carried you carefully down the ladder and into your room. Ville quickly followed. You got into your room and bam sat you on the floor. April quickly ran in and hugged you.

"oh my god Ryanne. You will be the death of me. What were you thinking?"

"I don't know. I wasn't thinking. Ville?" he walked over and sat down next to you.

"yeah love? What's up?"

"please don't leave me." He looked at you with a sad face. He then pulled you into a big hug.

"did I miss something?" bam asked.

"I have to go on tour for about 4 months, maybe longer." You hugged ville tighter. Suddenly everything got blurry and went black. You had somehow knocked yourself unconscious.