When Love and Death Embrace

<^> Castle Bam Rehab Center <^>

You woke up in an uncomfortable bed with bright lights everywhere. You heard an annoying beeping sound. You sat up and looked around. You were in a hospital room. You looked next to you and saw your little black jewelry box. You picked it up and looked inside. There was a cell phone and a note. You picked up the cell phone and looked at it. Then you read the note.
Ry,
If you're reading this, which means you're awake. Did you have good dreams? they better have been about me. Anyway, take the phone and press speed dial '6'. You'll get a surprise then. I love you girlie.
<3 bam
you laughed and dialed '6'. It rang for a little bit before someone answered.

"castle bam rehab center. How may I help you?" bam said on the other end. You held the phone back and gave it a confused look.

"bam?"

"AH! Well good morning sleeping beauty. Did ya sleep well?"

"what the hell happened?"

"you passed out for 3 weeks. We're not really sure why, but you scared the shit out of me! Are you happy?"

"very. All part of my evil planI think. So now your place is a rehab center?"

"yeah. We have 2 patients."

"do I really want to know who?"

"you and novak. For obvious reasons. I came to see you yesterday."

"you did? I'm sorry about all this."

"no problem. At least your baby's alright." You were silent. You put your hand on your stomach and felt that the bump had gotten bigger.

"damn it." You cursed at your unborn child.
"I know you're upset. But this is a good thing. Ville is glad you're having the baby." The sound of ville's name made your world brighten a little bit. You smiled and sat up straighter.

"ville? Is he there?" you asked anxiously.

"no. he had to go on tour. I'm sorry. But he'll be back in about 4 months. So you gotta come back to the rehab center." You slumped back down on your bed in disappointment. He actually left you. You were hurt beyond belief.

"do me a favor."

"anything girlie."

"well first, has aubbi and Katie moved out of the apartment?"

"yeah. Aubrey moved in and then novak forced Katie to move in after she told us she was pregnant. Why?"

"I'm moving back in with you I guess. So just sell the apartment. I'll be home soon. Bye bam."

"your carriage will be there in 10 minutes to pick you up. Bye sleeping beauty." He hung up the phone. Soon after that the nurse came in.

"hello there. Thank god you're awake. You've given us quite a little scare with that kid of yours. But you two are free to go. Do you have a ride home?" you watched as she unhooked all of the machines off you. You got off the bed carefully. All you could think about was ville leaving you. He promised he wouldn't leave you, but he did. You were so angry. "ummmms. Jones? Do you need a ride home?" you looked at her and smiled.

"unfortunately no. my family is sending a car over."

"oh alright. Well if you could just sign here, you can go." You quickly signed and walked out with your little black box. You looked out the hospital doors and saw big black van with a sign on that said, 'castle bam rehab center'

"oh shit." You said as you walked out. There stood rake and dico in doctor's outfits. Dico smiled and held out a straight jacket. "oh hell no."

"come on ry. It's a little cold out here."

"it's only September. It's fine. I'm not cold."

"we're under strict instructions. Just do it ry." Rake said trying to be the voice of reason.

"give me one good reason why." Rake looked at dico and smiled.

"cause you're crazy!" you laughed at dico. He always made you feel better.

"dico, can I see how it looks on you first? Be my model. Please?" dico sighed and did as he was told. He put on the jacket and strapped him up. You laughed and pushed him on the ground.

"ow! You are definitely bam's sister. Help me up!" you and rake pulled him up and threw him in the van. Rake ran to the driver's side while you went into the passenger seat. Once rake quickly got in, you sped off back to the mad house called castle bam. You thought that the ride home would be boring; but you should have known better. For fucks sake I mean its rake and dico; the two people more random than you and bam combined. "Hey rake."

"what insane man?"

"mustard." Rake freaked out. He yelled and swerved in the road.

"whoa! Rake you asshole! I just got out of the hospital. I really don't want to go back." You yelled as you grabbed the steering wheel to keep from crashing.

"sorry ry. You know what I've been thinking about?" you and dico gasped.

"ahh!!! Ry! We're gonna die! Rake's thinking!" both you and dico screamed bloody murder.

"oh shut up! No really. Ry? Why is your last name Jones? But you were raised a margera?" you sighed and sat back against the chair. You had been asked this so many times in your life you were tired of explaining.

"well I found out that was my real last name before I was adopted by ape and phil. Plus, would you want people to know you're a margera?; Thus, my last name."

"yeah. Hell being a rake is so horrible! Woo woo woo!" dico said in his rake voice.

"oh shut up butthole! If you don't shut it, I'm gonna put the muzzle on you." You sighed and stared out the window while they babbled over nothing. All you could think about was ville and how he left you. He promised not to leave you. You had once again lost the only thing you cared for. You really did love him; but you knew you could never be with him. That's why you loved him; he was unattainable. You felt safe in his arms, his kiss made your knees go weak and sent shivers up your spine. You needed him with you. Without him there wasn't any point of you living. "hey ry, we're here. Welcome to castle bam rehab center." You looked out the window and saw bars on the top window.

"why the fuck are there bars on the window?" you asked in a scared yet suspicious tone.

"bam's idea. He changed a lot of stuff in there."

"great." You got out of the car and walked towards the hell hole.

"hey! Get me the fuck out of here!" dico yelled from the van; but you didn't care. All you wanted to do was find what you were looking for. You walked into the house and saw that it was bare. The big heartagram was off the wall and all the extra stuff laying around was gone. You couldn't stand it.

"bam! Get your fucking god damn ass up here now!" bam came running up the stairs from the pirate bar. He took one look at you and smiled. He ran over to you and hugged you tightly. "bam, get the fuck off me." He released you and looked at you funny.

"what's wrong? Aren't you happy to be home?"

"no. this isn't my house. This isn't where I used to live. What the hell have you done?" he looked around the room and smiled.

"we made it a rehab center." Novak came slowly walking up the stairs. You could tell he was going through withdrawal. He was pale and skinny. He didn't have that sparkle in his eyes like he used to.

"hey ry, welcome to rehab." You walked up to him and hugged him. He hugged back but weakly. He was weak and bam was the cause.

"oh my god novak. What has he done to you?" novak shrugged and walked over to the couch. "bam margera! Look what you've done to him! Have you lost you mind?"

"I did this to help you!"

"bam, I'm only on lockdown. Last time this happened to me; everything stayed the same. No one changed the house or made anyone miserable. You've gone crazy. Look at him. He's so weak and frail. Have you been starving him?"

"no. he just doesn't want to eat." Novak sat up and looked at you.

"the reason I'm not eating is because he's got the world's shittiest food down there. He threw out all the good food." You shook your head and ran down to the pirate bar. Even the bar had changed. It looked like april had ambushed the kitchen. You went over to the bridge and saw lots of packages of dehydrated food. What the hell is he thinking? You slammed the door shut and walked back up the stairs. You walked right past bam and up to your room. You were afraid to go into the room. You never knew what was behind it. You slowly opened the door to look around the room. Nothing had changed. Thank god.