When Love and Death Embrace

<^> Whiskey *** <^>

"so how am I doing so far? Should I let you win?"

"do that and I kick your ass!" you sped off towards the casino.

"hey! No fair!" you heard him yell. You quickly reached the casino and turned around to go back. He passed you going towards the casino. You laughed and flicked him off. You got back first. He soon pulled up next to you. " you win. So what do you get?"

"you wanna just ride around the woods for a little while?" he nodded. You turned the 4-wheelers back towards the woods and drove around for a couple of minutes. "so Tim, what are you doing at bam's house?"

"I just got off a tour and I thought it was time for a vacation. What are you doing here?"

"I live here. Well at least for the moment. But I'm famously known for being bam's little sister." He gave you a funny look. "what are you staring at?"

"you don't look like bam or his family at all."

"oh. Well I'm not blood related to him. I was adopted when I was 2 by ape."

"you grew up in an orphanage?"

"nah. When I was 2 my father died. The my mom, being the asshole she is, didn't know how to take care of me without him. So she dropped me off with april and left. I've been here ever since." He nodded and looked around. Had you said something he didn't want to hear about? You felt like a total idiot. Telling some strange guy you had just met your life story. You looked at him with a weird look. For some reason he looked deep in thought. What was he thinking? He then smiled widely and nodded his head. You leaned over and tapped his shoulder. You must have snapped him out of his reality, because the next thing you knew he pressed the gas and sped off. He yelled as he drove the 4-wheeler into a huge mud puddle. You laughed your ass off. That was the funniest thing you had ever seen. Even though the crew had done some crazy shit in the past; that had to be the funniest thing ever. You got off your 4-wheeler and walked over to Tim who sat in the huge mud puddle. "that was really smart wasnt it?" he nodded and reached for you. You grabbed his hand to pull him out, but that didn't work out as well as you had planned. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the mud puddle with him. "ugh! You asshole! You are so gonna get it!" you picked up a mud clod and smashed it on his head. He laughed and you two started a huge mud fight. By the end of the fight you were both covered in mud. You looked over your shoulder and saw something moving in the mud. You screamed and jumped into Tim's arms.

"wow. What's wrong?"

"I saw something moving in the mud!"

"well don't worry. I'll protect you." You turned your head and look in his eyes. He looked like he was telling the truth. You smiled and took a huge mud clod that was stuck in his hair. He grabbed your hand and kissed it. You really liked Tim. He was everything you had wanted in a guy. he was cute, funny, outgoing, considerate, loving. You felt like you had known him forever. you were also afraid. What if he did what skylar did? Did he have fianc? You couldn't get attached. You had too much heartache already. He put his hand on your cheek, you flinched. He pulled his hand away quickly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come on to strong or something." You stood up in the mud and reached out for his hand. He gladly took it. You pulled him up into a hug. You hugged him tightly. He must have been surprised at first because he didn't hug you back. As you hugged, he hugged you back tightly. You released the hug and looked into his eyes.

"you didn't come on strong. I just don't want to be hurt again."

"I really wouldn't dream of hurting you ever. You know that."

"no I don't. I just met you this morning. I know nothing about you." He smiled and held onto your hands.

"well then lets get to know each other alright? How about we go inside, get cleaned up and we'll watch a few movies until bam and the others get home. Sound good?" you nodded and walked back to the 4-wheeler. He hopped on the 4-wheeler and motioned for you to get on the back.

"what about the 4-wheeler? Bam's gonna notice it's missing." Tim looked back at the slowly sinking 4-wheeler.

"eh. I'll buy him a new one. Come on. I wanna get this mud off before it dries." You quickly hopped on behind him and held onto his waist. He held your hand on his waist and sped back to the house. You loved the feeling of his hand on yours. He actually made you feel safe. You didn't want to let go. "hey ry, you can let go now. we're back." You quickly took your hand back. He helped you off the 4-wheeler. You ran inside and quickly up to your bathroom. You looked at the muddy monster in the mirror. You turned on the water in the shower and stripped off your muddy clothes. Once the shower was nice and hot, you stepped in. you scrubbed profusely to get all the mud off you. It didn't take long to wash your body, but your hair was a different story. It was like a new dye job. You now had brown and black streaks all through it. Then finally after using about half a bottle of shampoo, it all came out. You turned off the water and stepped out. You dried off and put your hair in a tight bun. You put your black and blue plaid pajama pants with your happy bunny shirt that says 'you're dumb and that's sad.' You put on some black fuzzy socks and walked out of your room. You looked down into the living room and saw Tim going through a box of movies. You quietly walked down to him. You tapped his opposite shoulder and ran in front of him. You sat down and looked through the movies. He turned back around. "hey, where did you come from?"
"well Tim, when a guy and a girl really love each other" you began to say until he put his hand over your mouth.

"I know that part. You knew what I meant." You smiled and licked his palm. Yet he didn't pull his hand away. You scoffed and bit his thumb. "ow! Alright, licking I don't mind. But biting is no good." You bit the air and growled at him. "ooh. Feisty. I like that." You laughed and continued to look through the movies. You found RENT and cheered. "so I take it you found a movie." You nodded happily. "well let me see what you got there." You handed the DVD box over to him. "rent? You actually like these kind of movies?"

"how can you not like this movie? It's a classic! Don't you know the story behind this movie?" he stared at you blankly. "the man who made this musical was presenting it on Broadway. He had the final dress rehearsal before the opening night. He was so proud of his play; he loved it. So when he went home that night, he died. He never got to see his show open on Broadway. This play is of his life. It's amazing." He lowered his head. "are you alright?"

"yeah. Just very sad. Did he kill himself?"

"no. something ruptured inside of him and he died."

"oh I see. So does bam know you have this kind of sensitive side?" he laughed at you. You playfully hit his arm.

"well does he know you have one?" he put his hands high above his head.

"guilty as charged. Well now that we have confessed to each other, we must promise to never tell anyone as long as we live. Got it?" you nodded your head and held out your hand. Tim took your hand and pulled you into a kiss; this surprised you. But you didn't pull away. Instead you reached your hand behind his neck and pulled him into the kiss deeper. You hadn't kissed anyone like this since ville. It was gentle yet passionate, soft yet fiery, comforting yet unsettling. Were you just seeking comfort of an aching heart? You pulled away and smiled at him. You looked deep in his beautiful brown eyes; but there was something that scared you. You knew he had fallen in love with you yet you couldn't love him back. Your heart was already claimed. You just didn't know it yet. You got up and headed back to your room. Once you got in your room, you laid on your bed. you thought about what had just happened; but also how it compared to Ville's kiss. You remembered back to when you first kissed him and how it made you feel. Your phone then started buzzing in your pocket. You looked at the caller ID that said, bammy boy. You had to answer.

"hey bam." You said unemotionally.

"what happened ry? Why do you sound so sad?" you didn't want to tell him. So you didn't.
"nothing. I had some whiskey. You know what whiskey does to me." There was silence, then some giggling. "what are you guys laughing at?"

"we know what whiskey does to you. Ape is a little disappointed in with you, you little whore." You heard ape smack him. "ow! What the hell!"

"little whore? What are you talking about?"

"can't believe you slept with time already!"

"what?! I didn't sleep with Tim! Truth is I am falling for him. Whiskey makes me tired. You little prick! Now just leave me the fuck alone!" why were you so mad? Was it because you were afraid to be falling for Tim? Did you still have feelings for ville? You were more confused more than anything.

"we're on our way home ry." Ape said very worried.

"mom. I can't stay here anymore. I have to get away; I'm sorry." You hung up before she could answer. You brought out your suitcase and packed all of your clothes and make-up. You took another suitcase and put all of your pictures and other stuff you needed in there. After all your bags were packed and you did one last survey of the room, you carried them all down the stairs. That's when Tim noticed you.