When Love and Death Embrace

<^> dead or alive <^>

"where are you going?" you didn't want to look at him or answer him. You pushed right past him and went towards the door. You almost made it until he grabbed your arm. "Ryanne, where are you going?" you turned to face him only to see worry on his face. You had done that to him. You made him worry about you. This was the thing you had tried to avoid. "where are you going ry?" you sighed and pulled your arm back. You sat down on bam's little bench made of skateboards.

"I'm going to live at my dad's house in Ireland. I have to go. There just isn't anything for me here." He looked hurt. Another thing you didn't want. "oh Tim. It's not you at all. I've just lived here all my life. I need to get out of this world for a while. My dad left me his house in Ireland when he died and all of his money. So I'll be fine. You can't tell anyone where I went though. Promise me you won't tell. Please." He lowered his head and paced around a bit. "please Tim. Bam and everyone else can't know."

"why? Why did you decide now to pick up and leave? What are you running from? Tell me."

"I don't want to fall for anyone and I dont want to get hurt again! Alright? I don't want that and it's already happened. This is something I have to do. You deserve better than me, really." He looked down at you and held out is hand. "no. I really have to go. Bam will be here any minute." He grabbed your hand and pulled you up to him. You looked again into his sweet eyes.

"you're wrong. You're more than I have wished for. I would never dream of hurting you. You are way more than I deserve. If you wanna go to Ireland, I can't stop you. I know thisif you can't beat them, join them." You smiled and hugged him tightly. You released him and looked again in his eyes.

"are you sure you want to come with me? I mean, I don't want you to drop everything for me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I really like you ry. Plus, I don't want you to be alone in a foreign country. You don't know the language." You bursted out laughing. "what? What's so funny?"

"you're just really dumb. I'm going to Ireland. They speak English there. It's fine." He laughed and wrapped his arms around your waist. You put your arms around his neck. He buried his face in your neck, leaving sweet little kisses on it. You laughed and held him tighter.

"do you really have to go?" he said muffled in your neck.

"yeah I do. I need to get out of this house." He sighed, which tickled your neck.

"well what if I asked you to be my girlfriend? What would you say?" you thought about it for a minute. Were you really ready to be in another relationship? he is cute. Why shouldn't I date him? He's really nice and sweet. Plus, what he's doing to my neck feels really good. No one's ever done that. You smiled and giggled lightly. "well? Will you be my girlfriend?"

"only if your don't stop what you're doing." He laughed and kept kissing your neck. "mmmalright, I'll be your girlfriend." He picked you up and spun you around.

"well good. Now you don't wanna stay in this house right?" you nodded. "alright. Well then, how about you move in with me? You don't have to; but I mean you could get out of this house and stay with me. It's up to you." You didn't know what to do. You really wanted to get out of the house; but you and Tim were moving really fast. You knew if you didn't go, bam would surely drive you crazy.

"where do you live?"

"out near Pittsburg." (alright, now I don't really know where Tim lives and right now I could care less. So in my story he lives near Pittsburg.)

"hmmmalright. Pittsburg sounds good. Plus, I already have my bags packed and unpacking them would just be stupid." He smiled and kissed you softly.
"cool. Alright well let's get going if you don't want bam to see you leave. Didn't they say that they were on their way home?"

"yeah. Your car's outside right?"

"no. bam picked me up at the airport. I was in Barcelona before I came here. Haven't been home in a month, but isn't your car here?"

"uh yeah, I think so. Let's go." He grabbed your heaviest bags and took them outside. "Tim! You don't have to carry those! I could carry them myself!" you yelled after him as he made his way to your car.

"it's fine! This is what boyfriends are for!" he yelled as he kept walking. You laughed and picked up your other bag. You were about to shut the door when you got a great idea. You dug into your pocket and pulled out your keys. You turned around to see Tim walking back up to you. "hey! You ready to go? We gotta get going before everyone gets back." You tossed him his keys.

"go get the car ready. I'll be right back. There's one more thing I have to do before I leave." You ran inside quickly and ran up to bam's room. You went in and sat at his computer. You went onto Ryan gee's forum and put out an invitation. You called up a few good friends and set it all up. You wrote a note for the guests and bam.

"Ryanne! We gotta get out of here!" you left the note on the table. Tim ran in, picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. He turned around quickly and ran out of the house.

"Tim! What the hell are you doing?"

"I just feel like doing this! Isn't this fun?"

"for you maybe! But I personally like to walk. Now put me down." He did as he was told and put you down. "thank you. Now do you wanna drive or shall i?"

"well it depends. Do you wanna get to my house alive or arrive in an ambulance?"

"uhhalive preferably. So does that mean I drive?" he took your kids out of his pocket and smiled.

"nope! It means I drive!" he ran over to the driver's side and got in. you crossed your arms and tapped your foot. Tim rolled down the window. "you coming or what?"

"not until you apologize." He sighed and looked back.

"I'm sorry. You're probably a way better driver than I am. Now will you get in the car?"

"why should I?" Tim looked past, behind you.

"well you don't have to. It's just that your mom and brother are coming this way." You turned around to see bam and april walking towards you. You quickly got in the car. Tim took the hint and revved the car. You almost ran over bam. He chased the car until you were out of the driveway. You smiled; you had actually escaped. For years you had been trying to leave. Now you had finally gotten your wish. "you did it. You got out of there. How do you feel?" you were excited more than anything. But you felt a guilt building inside you. "ry? Are you alright?" you looked at him. Yet you expected to see ville. You knew you loved ville. You still do. But you were now more hurt. "ry?"

"I'm fine. I'm gonna sleep. Wake me up when we get there." You turned around in the seat to face the window. You looked at your hometown pass by you. You thought of all the memories you had with every place you passed. You saw ghosts of your memories pass by. You were definitely the queen of Westchester. A single tear slipped slowly down your face. As your temptation burned to wipe it away, you refrained. The sensation of your cold tear itching your cheek was punishment for leaving. You drove in silence for a while. The only sound there was, was that of the radio. You were just entering Philadelphia. Along the whole way your life in memories flashed before your eyes. You felt bad that you were doing this to Tim. He didn't deserve this treatment. He was so nice and you were his girlfriend now. he deserved way better than what you were showing him. You looked out the window and saw the concert hall. There your memories played with your mind. They played the cruelest game of all. There you sat against the front wall admiring your arm, the man you didn't want to see smiling at you. You cursed the memory as more tears fell from your eyes. You wiped away the tears and closed your eyes tightly. Then you felt the buzzing of your cell phone in your pocket. You took it out and handing it to Tim without bothering to look at who was calling. You knew who it was. Time took the phone and answered.

"hey bamright next to meshe doesn't want to. FineI'll put you on speaker, but she's not gonna talk." You shot him a death look. He simply smiled and put the phone in the holder. He turned on the speaker phone. "alright bam. Go ahead."

"Ryanne? Ryanne talk to me."

"I told you she wouldn't talk dude. She's listening."

"ugh! Fine! Ryanne I don't know why you're being like this. I haven't done anything bad to you. I took care of you when you were pregnant and this is the fucking thanks I get?!" Tim gave you a look of confusion. You just shook your head. "Ryanne! This isn't fair! What the fuck is wrong with you?" you were now fed up with him saying your full name.

"bam! Shut the fuck up! I left because I was a god damn prisoner there! I can't take your overprotectiveness anymore! So just shut the fuck up!"

"Ryanne are you fucking crazy? I gave you everything."

"all of the stuff I didn't want! I didn't want you watching over me! I hate that! I'm not like you bam, I like to be left alone! I just haven't had a chance all my life. I'm tired of it bam. Do you understand me?" there was silence. You stared intently at the phone, like bam could see the glare you were giving him. "do you understand me bam?!"

"yeah Ryanne. I understand. I'm sorry."

"good! From now on, you have no sister! And it's not Ryanne, Brandon! It's ry! Get it right!" you flipped the receiver down and started sobbing. You brought your knees to your chest and sobbed harder. The phone then started ringing again. Tim took it off the holder and answered it.

"hello? Yeah she's right hereI don't think it's such a good idea april. She's not in the best mood. Yeah, I'll take care of her. Alright. Bye." He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. "you'll be alright ry. We'll be at my place in no time."

"I'm sorry you had to hear all that. I'm really sorry." You said with your head on your knees.

"it's fine ry. I understand completely."

"no you don't. you have no idea how horrible bam is. I just don't like other people running my life. It drives me crazy." He stared out at the road not saying a word. "if you don't want me as a girlfriend anymore, I understand." He suddenly pulled the car over to the side of the road. "what are you doing?"

"ry, don't think because of one little outburst I wouldn't like you anymore. That's just stupid. I'm really happy that you're my girlfriend; really I am. I have seen so many outbursts in my time; it's crazySo this one just adds to my list. Really ry, it's fine." The tears fell out of your eyes yet no sobs. You wanted to sob; but it never came. Tim took his hand and wiped a tear away. You stared into his eyes. "I love you ry." He kissed you gently. You broke the kiss and smiled.

"I love you too Tim. You kissed again a bit more passionately this time. Once the kiss broke you felt nothing. "can we go now?" he nodded. He turned the car back onto the freeway while holding your hand. You knew you had made a mistake, but you didn't care. Your life would be different.