When Love and Death Embrace

<^> your last goodbye <^>

"ry?! We're home!!" you heard Tim scream from inside. You broke the kiss and sat up. You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"oh my god. No, they can't be home yet!" you slowly swam over to the edge of the pool.

"who's back?" you then remembered that ville was still there. You turned around with a scared look. "what's wrong ry?"

"Tim and bam are back early. You can't be here!"

"why not?" you got out of the pool and took off your shirt and sweatshirt, leaving you only in your underwear. Ville eyed you and smiled.

"oh shut up. You need to get out of the pool and hide somewhere." You jumped back in the pool. When you surfaced, you swam over to ville. "go hide somewhere please."

"why?"

"because if Tim sees I'm in the pool with you, he'll suspect something. Plus, you know how bam would get." He smiled and kissed you again.

"ry? Where are you?" Tim called from inside. You pushed ville off you.

"ville please! I'm begging you. Just hide for a little while."

"where would I hide?" you looked around and that's when you spotted it.

"in the shed. Please ville, it's just for a few minutes. Please? For me?" he nodded slowly. "thank you!" you hugged him tightly. "now go to the shed. It's Tim's beer house anyway. Go drink all you want." He smiled deviously and got out of the pool. You laid back and swam around.

"ry! Where the hell are you?" Tim yelled.

"I'm out in the pool Tim!" you swam around for a bit and saw bam and time come out of the house. "what are you guys doing home? I thought you wouldn't be home for another month." Tim came out and sat at the edge of the pool while bam jumped in.

"well that's what we thought too. But bam hates traveling so fucking much, he complained and got all of us to go home early. Aren't you happy we're home?" bam came up behind you and hugged you tightly.

"yeah I'm glad. Bam, what the fuck are you doing?"

"what? Can't I hug my sister? I've been gone for a while. I missed you." You shot him a suspicious look. He smiled a huge smile at you. His glare then went from Tim to you and back and forth. It was then you realized what had happened.

"Tim! You told him?!" you scream as you pushed bam off you.

"what? I thought everyone was supposed to know! I'm happy we're engaged. I wanted to tell everyone." You swam to the side of the pool and got out. "where are you going?"

"away from you!" you shouted as you walked in the house. You ran into the kitchen looking at all of your plans and papers. They sat there taunting you. You had made a wrong decision and they were your consequence. You felt the tears welling up in your eyes as well as your anger. You took all the papers in your hands and threw them up in the air. You ran up to yours and Tim's room. All the pictures of you and Tim smiling, having fun all suddenly felt fake to you. You remembered each time the pictures were taken. Every time you realized you faked it; every laugh, every smile, every kissall fake. Now you were engaged and there was nothing you could do about it. You held in your tears long enough. You fell to the ground in a crying mess.

"what did he do to you ry?" you looked around to see ville sitting on your huge leather chair. You turn your head around quickly to wipe away the tears. "I've seen you cry before ry. It's fine."

"still doesn't mean I'll let you watch me cry." Ville got off the chair and surveyed the room. "why are you in here anyway? I told you to go hide in the shed."

"well did you want me to get caught by bam?" he asked while looking out of the window. You got up and slowly walked over to the window. You saw bam sitting by the pool with Tim, beers in hand.

"ahh! That fucktard! His damn fianc is up here crying and he's drinking his problems away! Ugh! That's it. I'm so sick of him! I'm outta here." You yelled as you ran around the room throwing random things on the floor. Ville noticed and ran over to you. He grabbed the things out of your hands, threw them on the ground and held you hands. You struggled and tried to get him to let go of you. "ville stop! Let go of me! Leave me alone!" you screamed as you cried.

"no ry! You can't do this! It's not right!" he held onto you from behind. You struggled and fought your hardest to get free from his grip.

"leave me alone ville! Let me go!!"

"no! I left you alone once, I'm not gonna let you go again." You finally broke free and turned around to face him.

"Look, you left me. My life went on without you. As much as I was hurt you left me, I moved on. You need to move on too. You think that you can just come back after 2 years and think that everything will go back to the way it was? No! Look around ville! I have a new life that doesn't include you! Things will never be normal again. So don't try to change it!" you didn't wait for his reaction. You grabbed your jeans and a random t-shirt off the floor and ran out of the room. You past bam and Tim going down the stairs. Bam decided to go after you. You ran into the garage and locked the door. You quickly pulled on your clothes as you sobbed. You searched for your keys to your car but to no avail. You looked around to find Tim's keys to his escalade. You found them on the hook hanging beside the door. Bam was still banging on the other side of the door. It was now or never; you got in the escalade and turned it on. You went into the backseat and laid down. Soon the car fumes entered the car. Your head got dizzy and you couldn't see straight; breathing was hard too. You closed your eyes and felt darkness wash over you. You had an out of body experience. You were sitting next to your body, wondering what happened. You heard the car door open and ville rushed to your body. He held you tightly in his arms. You felt the pressure of his grip on you tears fell out of his eyes as he held you.

"ry wake up! You can't do this. Please wake up ry. Please wake up." You looked at your cold lifeless body hanging in his arms. You wanted to desperately hold him back. You saw a tear running slowly down his face. He was so beautiful when he cried, but you hated it. You took your hand to gently brush away the struggling tear; but before you could, ville lifted your head to his and kissed you gently. You felt the wonderful sensation on your lips. You knew this was your last goodbye. You looked at him with sad eyes. Yet another mistake you had made in your life. You had to say goodbye to him one last time.