When Love and Death Embrace

<^> damn nurse <^>

You touched your cold face and closed your eyes. Your breathing tightened and a sharp pain rang throughout your head. You felt a pressure on your lips; you knew it was ville. You kissed him back gently. Ville pulled away and stared with amazement and relief at you. You opened your eyes slightly to look at him. "ry! Oh thank god you're alright. What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry ville. I didn't want to scare you. Everything is really blurry." He laughed and kissed your forehead.

"well you tried to suffocate yourself. Things are gonna be blurry for a while. Why'd you do it?" you sighed and closed your eyes. "no ry, don't close your eyes." You opened them and smiled. He really did care about you.

"you were crying for me." He nodded.

"of course I did. I love you. It would kill me if I lost you." You felt unconsciousness approaching you.

"I love you too. I'm so sorry about this ville. I don't want to go."

"where are you going? You're staying right here with me." You tried to pick up your hand, but you couldn't. "what is it?"

"reach in my pocket. There's a paper in there for you that I wrote a while ago. I love you ville." Your body then went limp in his arms.

"what? Ry no! no don't do this to meno! wake up!" he yelled as unconsciousness took over your body. He yelled for a while, but he just seemed to fade away. You felt like you were falling. You saw the flames of hell flying at you faster. You were scared but you decided to face your fate. As you fell you saw ville standing in front of you. With every foot you fell, he fell faster. You were pushing him into hell before he could reach it. You reached your hand out for him. He smiled and reached out for you. You grabbed his hand you suddenly stopped falling. You stood outside of the castle hand in hand; you felt at home and happy. You stared into his green eyes smiling. He leaned, in kissed your cheek and turned you around. You were turned around to see Tim in a tux. You looked around for ville, but he was gone. Tim then reached over and placed a ring on your finger. You looked down at yourself and saw you were in the wedding dress that you were gonna wear to your wedding. You realized you were marrying Tim. You pulled your head back and screamed.

"NO!!!" you sat straight up in what you thought was your bedroom. You looked around and saw all of the machines you were hooked up to. You held out your arm to look at all the wires protruding out of it. You could care less of what each wire did. You looked around the cold dark room to find you clothes. You found them sitting on a chair neatly folded; probably the doing of your mother. You take out all the wires causing a pain going through your arm. The blood trickled down your arm due to the resident needles being torn out abruptly. You hopped out of the bed and went to put your clothes on. You put them on quickly, trying to get out of the room. You glanced over to the bed that shared the room with you, instantly you regretted it. Tears formed in your eyes as you slowly walked over to the occupied bed. You wanted to believe that it wasn't happening; he wasn't there in the bed unconscious. You wanted all of this to be a joke; a cruel sick joke. You hoped that he would pop up on the bed and laugh at you for how foolish you looked. Unfortunately that didn't happen. You touched his face gently only to receive a cold yet burning sensation on your fingertips. The door slowly creaked open to reveal your brother with a look of desperation and sadness. You stared at him, looking for an answer on his face. The only answer you got was a sad one. You fell into a sobbing mess as you hugged his unconscious body. He had sacrificed his life to be with you. You lifted your head from his chest to look at all the machines he was hooked up to. "what do all these wires hook up to? What do they do?" you asked bam as he sat in a chair.

"heart monitors, breathing monitors, brain monitorsall the stuff you were hooked up to. How did you take them all out?" you lifted your blood drenched arm to show him without looking away from the monitors. "oh my god ry! Why did you do that?" he yelled as he rushed to get something to stop the bleeding. You were fascinated with all the monitors. They showed you what was going on with his body when you didn't know why he was here. Bam finally found some gauze to wrap your arm. He wrapped it so tight around you arm you could feel your heart beats. You looked at it as tears dripped out of your eyes.

"make it stop." You said blankly as you watched your arm twitch.

"I'm trying to make it stop ry. Those needles were in you pretty deep." You shook your head no. "what are you talking about ry?"

"the beating. Make the beating stop." He tied up the rest of your arm. You looked up at him with sad eyes. He held onto you in a hug as you sobbed. You looked at ville lying in the bed once more. He was much paler than usual. His breathing was deep and long as if he were sleeping. "why is he like this? Why did I wake up before him?"

"he's an asthmatic. When you passed out he felt he couldn't live without you. So he turned the car back on and passed out with you. All we could find for an explanation was a note we found in his hand." The note you gave him. You wiped a stray tear from your eye and moved your hand to his face. You brushed a stray piece of hair out of his face. He felt colder too. You couldn't stand to see him like this. It was your fault that he was in this state.

"is he going to be alright?" bam got up and paced the room. "bam? He's gonna be fine right?" he turned around and came towards you.

"you really need to get back into bed. I'll get a nurse to come put the stuff back in." he said as he tried to get you back into your bed.

"no! tell me he's gonna be fine!" all of a sudden april and a nurse came running into the room.

"what is going on in here?" the nurse yelled.

"I'm trying to get her back in the bed. She needs her wires reattached too." The nurse came over and helped grab you. You looked to april who was staring at you with a look of worry in her eyes.

"no! mom, tell me he's gonna be fine!" that's when she realized who you were talking about. She too, ran to help you get back into the bed. "no! stop! He's fine! He's gonna be just fine! He has to be!" he sobbed as they held you down in the bed.

"miss Jones you must stop this! If you don't, we'll have to move mr. valo to another room! Do you want that?" you gave them all death stares, but you would die if they took him away from you. You relaxed and laid back down as the tears fell from your eyes. "good. Now we have to put these needles back in your arm. It wasn't a good idea to take these out. You could have lost a lot of blood. Luckily your brother helped you." She was flirting with your brother! You laid back in the bed staring intently at his unconscious body as the nurse put the needles back in. you wanted to cry, but you knew he wouldn't have wanted you to. The nurse then finished up and left you alone with your family. Your mom sat on the bed with you while bam sat in a chair between the two beds.

"I'm glad you're alright ry. That was a stupid thing to do." You nodded lifelessly. "what's the matter?" you turned to her as you fought your hardest to hold back the tears that pulled at your eyes.

"he's not gonna be alright is he?" she smiled at you sympathetically. "please just tell me the truth ape."

"we really don't know ry. The doctors say that since he has asthma, it affected him more than it affected you. His lungs completely shut down on him. I could cause some brain damage. Luckily we got you both here in time. So they say he might wake up later. He might now remember any of us though."

"No! He has to remember! He can't do this to me." You sobbed as ape held you. The tears had won and nothing could stop them from falling now. You felt your eyes get heavy. You silently cursed the nurse for slipping some sleeping medicine into your IV. You fell into a deep sleep quickly.