When Love and Death Embrace

We need to Talk

You found them in Aubrey's room watching a movie.

"Come on bitches! Were going to the castle, then were going to a HIM concert!" I said as I jumped on the bed.

"Yay! The castle! Is Rabb gonna be there?" I jumped off the bed.

"Well I would guess so. He does live there. So obviously you're in. what about you Kate? You coming?" Katie then looked at me with a 'are you kidding me?' look.

"She wont go." Aubbi said as she put her shoes on.

"Oh. One night of drunken Novak and you're sworn off guys?" she then hopped off the bed and stood in front of me. She then pushed past me and walked out the door. Bam tried to stop her.

"Hey Katie! You coming to the concert with us?"

"Fuck off!" she pushed past him, took her car keys and left.

"Whats with her?"

"Shes a little pissed off at Novak. Shell cool off in a day or so. Well were ready. Lets go." ,Me, Aubrey and Bam then walked down the stairs and out to Bam's new blue hummer. I climbed in and sat in the front with bam. Then bam turned on the hummer and HIM started blasting. "AHH!! Bam! Turn it down!!"

"What? No way! You better get used to all this noise! This is who were going to see tonight!" he screamed as he head banged while he drove.

"Is Rabb going to the concert?!" Aubrey screamed.

"What?" bam screamed. You then turned down the CD. I then get in bam's face and screamed,

"She asked if Rabb was coming to see the concert!" he then pushed you away and rubbed his ear.

"Fuck! God I hate you! Ugh. Anyway, yeah Rabb can go if you want."

"Oh bammy boy! You knew you could never hate me. Cause I know all of your deepest darkest secrets." You said as you held onto bams free arm and rested your head on his shoulder. He then kissed the top of your head.

"Yeah. You're right. But know this, I also know all of yours." You then punched his arm and pouted the rest of the way to the castle. Once you got their you and Aubrey ran into the house. You saw all the crew sitting in the living room. Aubrey saw rabb sitting on the couch and got very excited.

"RABBY! Get over here my little man whore!" rabb instantly ran up to her, picked her up in a hug and spun her around. Bam then snuck up behind you and lifted you over his shoulder and over to the couch. You kicked and punched the whole way.

"Bam you dick! Put me the fuck down!"

"Alright. Whatever you say princess!" he then dropped you onto somebody's lap. You looked and saw it was Ryan. You and Ryan had always been close because of how close your names were. You quickly hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"My Ryan!" you said as you hugged him.

"My Ryanne! Still haven't changed I see. Good. Cause seriously, if you had ever changed I would kill you." You then let go of him and sat in between him and bam on the couch.

"Yep. I haven't changed and I'm glad you didn't either. Cause I would have killed you back." Ryan then kissed your cheek. You looked over to rabb and Aubrey who were cuddling on the big leather chair. They loved each other, but both of them were way to modest to ever say it. "God. Will you two just fuck and get it over with?" Aubrey shot daggers at you but you, but knew you were right. Rabb just laughed and hugged Aubrey. You looked over to bam who had his evil grin on his face. You knew something was gonna happen when he had his evil grin on.

"Speaking of fucking" he held off long enough for you to get a bit of a say in.

"Bam dint!!" you put your hand over his mouth. But Ryan pulled you off him.

"No no. I need to hear the rest of a sentence with a start like that."

"No Ryan! Bam if you know whats good for you, you wont do it." But bam never took no for an answer. Sometimes you wondered if no was even in his vocabulary.

"When I went to go pick up ry and Aubrey, she and her so-called boyfriend were fucking." You tackled bam off the couch and started wrestling with him. The rest of the guys and Aubrey were cheering you on. You then heard someone enter the house. You got off bam and bam yelled, "Who's there?"

"Its Skylar. Is ry here?" he then walked into the living room.

"Sky!" you ran up to him and kissed him. "I thought you weren't gonna be home till late. What are you doing here?"

"Well I have to talk to you about something." He looked at all the guys who were looking at him. You noticed this and turned to see what he was looking at.

"Could you guys be any more rude? I'm sorry about this baby. Guys this is Skylar. Skylar this is dico, rake, glomb, Dunn, thats rabb with aubbi sitting on his lap, thats Frantz and of course you know bam." They all waved and said they're hellos. Except for bam who just acknowledges his presence. "Lets go walk around outside so we can talk." You then laced your hand in his.

"See you later. Nice meeting all of you." You and Skylar then went outside and walked down the driveway hand in hand.