When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Sexy Finnish Rocker<^>

You woke up the next morning in a bed next to Ville's. he was watching TV and writing something in a notebook. He looked up in thought, so you didn't want to interrupt him. You didn't interrupt himbam did.

"well if it isn't the two lovebirds in a cute little hospital room. How sweet." He exclaimed as he walked in the room. He then walked over and sat on the edge of your bed. "you better now?" it took you a few moments to realize what he was talking about. When you did realize it though, it hit you like a ton of bricks. Your expression went from confusion to hurt in 2 seconds flat. It all came rushing back to you, every hurtful word and your victory. For the billionth time before, the tears pulled at your eyes. You refused to cry though. Crying over Tim wasn't worth it anymore. You never really loved him anyway; you just made yourself believe you did. If you could make yourself believe that you loved Tim, then you could make yourself believe that you were alright. "ry? You'll be alright. We're not gonna leave you alone anymore." You though about your life before ville came back. You were always alone, Tim was always on tour and basically your life sucked. But your life before, with bam, was always interesting. You were never alone and there was always something happening. You didn't want to move back in with him though. You finally decided to either move back in with Sam or Megan, so you could still go to work. You didn't want to leave ville though. You had no idea what to do. At this point bam and ville were whispering about something while looking back and forth you. Something was definitely up with them.

"what the hell are you two plotting?" bam stood up from Ville's bed deviously with that mischievous smile plastered on his face. You looked over to ville and he had the same smile on his face.

"well Miss. Jones, we have a proposition for you." Bam said as he helped you up from your bed and sat you down on Ville's.

"I don't want to move in with you bam." He smiled and nodded.

"yeah I know, you're not gonna move in with me. But I talked to the doctor and Mr. Valo is allowed to leave this afternoon. So I'm gonna be taking him home with me for a little while." You were really dumb to not see where this was going.

"alright, that's nice of you. I still don't see why you're giving me the evil smile." Bam chuckled lightly and so did ville. "what is it? You're scaring me."

"well I have to start filming dreamseller tomorrow and everyone is in it. Well you're in it too, but I don't need you tomorrow. So could you take care of ville for a while?" ville grabbed hold of your hand and gave you puppy dog eyes.

"no! you planned this on purpose! This is so unfair." You said as you tried to walk out of the room. Bam grabbed your shoulders and turned you around to look at ville who was giving you the sadder, more pathetic puppy dog look. "ville!" you whined. He stuck his bottom lip out further. You couldn't take it anymore. "ok fine! I'll take care of the pitiful puppy!" bam wrapped his arms around your waist, laid his head on your shoulder and hugged you. "yeah, yeah I knowI rock. Now get off of me. I'm mad at both of you." Bam spun you around and looked at you.

"mad at us? What did we do?"

"you tricked me and guilt tripped me with the sexy finnish rockstar. It wasn't fair!"

"I'm a sexy finnish rockstar?" ville asked seductively. You looked to him and smiled seductively.

"yes Mr. Valo, you are. Even your nurse thinks youre the hottest man on the planet."

"she never said that." He said being modest. You got out of bam's grips and walked over to Ville's bed sitting on the edge.

"she sure did. She was talking to her friend outside after she had come to check on you. She was bragging about how she was gonna get me out of the room, so she could be the first person you saw when you'd wake up. You would fall in love with her and live happily ever after. Very sappy." Both bam and ville looked at you like you were crazy. "what? She did!" bam said as he walked over and stood beside you.

"yeah, sure she did ry. Haven't I heard that one before?" you hit him playfully on the arm.

"well I believe you sweetheart." You leaned in and kissed Ville's cheek softly.

"thank you. At least someone believes me." You turned to bam and stuck your tongue out at him. The nurse then walked in smiling, she hadn't seen ville yet. This was gonna be good. "Speak of the devil." Ville poked you in the side. You reacted and looked at him. He stared at you intently and shook his head no. you leaned and whispered, "you take all the fun away."

"you say that now." you laughed and winked at him seductively. The nurse walked over to the bed to see you and ville flirting. Her happy expression fell and died quickly. You looked at her and smiled.

"oh, I'm sorry. We'll leave now. I'll be back later baby." You kissed his cheek and got up from the bed.

"you're horrible ry." Ville laughed as you and bam walked out of the room.

"love you too darling!" you looked back to the broken nurse and smiled widely. You closed the door and then looked to bam who was smiling wildly.