When Love and Death Embrace

<^>If incest is wrong, then i don't wanna be right

He then turned from you and walked down the hallway. You waited a few seconds until he had gotten down the hallway a bit further, before running up to him and jumping on his back. Apparently he didn't know you were gonna jump on him. He fell forward and you rolled right over him. You sat up and rubbed your head. "well aren't you a smart one?"

"well I didn't know you were gonna jump on me!"

"you should have known by now. I mean how long have I known you? All my life? You should know that if I don't follow you, I'm gonna jump ya! He stood up and started walking away. "where are you going?"

"somewhere away from here!" you laid out in the middle of the floor, bent your head back and looked at bam.

"now why would you wanna do that? It's fun right here." He didn't bother to look back. "bammy boy! Come back here!" you whined.

"incest is wrong darling." You lifted your head to see ville in a wheelchair. You propped yourself up on your elbows and smiled.

"well if incest is wrong, than I don't wanna be right." Ville laughed hysterically.

"that was one fucking time!" bam yelled as he stormed back down the hall. You got on your knees and faced him.

"what?"

"Ryanne, you promised never to tell a soul about thatvirgin girl!" your mouth hung open and ville looked more confused than ever. You stood up and got in bam's face.

"I haven't told anyone about that Virgin boy!"

"then what the fuck did you mean by, 'if incest is wrong than I don't wanna be right'?"

"it was a god damn joke! You of all people should be able to take a joke!" you had got him. He turned his head and noticed everyone in the hall was staring at the both of you. You kept staring at him though.

"you two done? I'd really like to get out of this hospital." Your evil glare went to ville and up to the nurse. You pushed bam out of the way and stormed down the hall.

"ry wait!" you heard ville yell. You stopped and sighed heavily, not looking back.

"Mr. Valo! You must stay in the wheelchair!" the annoying nurse shouted.

"go shove it." Ville yelled back. You put your head over your mouth to hold back your laughter. He touched your shoulder and you started walking. "so, mind explaining what's been going on? What the hell was that about?"

"I'll tell you later. Right now, we gotta find a way out of this hell hole." You looked around the parking lot and saw the Mercedes sitting there, just waiting for you to take it. "found it." You grabbed Ville's hand and ran towards the car. "get in." you commanded. He did as he was told and got in the passengers side. You got in and looked in the back for a screwdriver, but couldn't find one.

"I doubt you'd find a screwdriver in a Mercedes."

"I found one in the lambo didn't I? it was worth a shot. Not to worry, that's what bobby pins are for." You pulled a bobby pin out of your hair (you had your hair all pinned up that day) and stuck it in the ignition. It took a few minutesbut you finally got it. "success!" you smiled and put the pin gracefully back into your hair. You pulled out of the parking lot and began the drive back to your house.

"where are we going now darling?" ville asked.

"back to my house. I need to get some stuff if I'm gonna be moving back in with bam for a little while." Ville all of a sudden got very jittery. "what is your problem?"

"uhhnothing. Can we please go back to bam's?"

"I have to go get my stuff. Then we'll go."

"no! I need to go to bam's right now! you've got stuff at the house. Now please take me home." You stared at ville in disbelief, he yelled at you. You shook your head and turned the car towards Westchester. "ry, I'm" you held your hand up at him. He shut up and stared at you. You drove in silence for half the ride home. The whole while ville kept staring at you. It really got on your nerves. You finally had to crack.

"god damnit! Will you stop staring at me? God! First you yell at me to force me to take you home and now you stare at me halfway there! What the fuck is wrong with you?" he laughed and looked to the clock.

"3 hours and 45 minutes. I'm quite surprised at you miss. Jones. I could have sworn you would have cracked in the first hour." You glanced over at him, see ing that he was practically mentally congratulating himself.

"you're proud of yourself aren't you?" he nodded happily. "well how nice. I suffer through a rocky relationship and engagement for two years. I then wait around for 3 weeks for you to wake up from your coma, during which I end said engagement. Just to be harassed on the way to take you home. So thank you very much. I really appreciate it." He stared at you like you had just spoken a language that he didn't know. You sighed and laughed a bit.

"ha! I made you laugh!" you laughed more at his stupidity. He was just so cute and idiotic at the same time. "do you forgive me now darling?" you nodded. "good." You both then drove home talking about what you two had done since the last time you were together. He had done a lot. He traveled all over the world, basically he had done a hell of a lot while you just worked. A few more hours passed and you were finally in Westchester. Ville had fallen asleep after you had passed through the middle of PA. you pulled into the driveway where no one was home. Bam and everyone got a hotel and wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning. You parked the Mercedes and thought of a way to wake ville up.