When Love and Death Embrace

<^>British Royals<^>

You leaned over and shook ville lightly to wake him up. He groaned and turned away from you.

"ville, come on. You have to wake up. We're back at the castle." He groaned and stretched.

"I hate the damn British royals." You laughed.

"what? Why do you hate them?" he got up and stared sleep walking into the house. You ran out of the car and helped him into the house so he wouldn't hurt himself. "ville?"

"the queen is wonderful, but those grandsons of hers are the ones you gotta watch out for." You laughed and made sure he didn't fall up the stairs.

"what about the princes you don't like?" he walked into his bedroom and sat on the bed.

"well it's just Henry you gotta watch. All the press looks out for is William and his partying and shit. Do you ever hear about Henry though? No! he could be doing the worst stuff in the world and no one would care. It's horrible." He explained as you took of his shoes, jeans and his shirt. He laid down in the bed and started to fall back asleep. You sighed and began to leave the room. "ry, please don't leave." You turned around to see him making a space for you in the bed. "please stay with me tonight." You sighed and walked over to the bed. He looked so pitiful, yet so adorable at the same time. He was like a little child. "ry, please lie down." You took off your shoes and pants before laying down next to him. He sighed and pulled you into him. His arms were tightly wrapped around your waist and his breath was on your neck. It sent shivers down your spine. "goodnight ry." He said before quickly falling asleep. You on the other hand, couldn't sleep so peacefully. You were still trying to figure out if this was real or if you had slipped back into your coma. Right now though, you didn't care. You were back in Ville's arms and you couldn't be happier. You fell asleep a few minutes later with peaceful dreams.