When Love and Death Embrace

<^>kidnapping the band<^>

You were awoken to being yelled at and you suddenly felt wet and cold. You thought you were dreaming, so you slipped back to sleep. Then you felt a pair of warm arms around you, holding you and rubbing your body furiously. You heard him yelling at people and stroking your face lightly. You opened your eyes to see another pair of green eyes staring back at you. He looked concerned though. You looked down at your body and saw that you were indeed soaked. All around you stood bam and the crew trying to hold back laughter. You sat up and ran a hand through your soaking wet hair. "ry? Are you alright?" ville asked. You turned to him and nodded. You looked at the crew standing there and you saw dunn with the camera pointing at you. You stood up and walked over to dunn. You held out your hand and he seemed to know what you wanted. He took the tape out of the camera and handed it over to you. You put it on the ground and smashed it to a hundred pieces. After you made sure that it was really dead, you turned around to look at all of them who were now staring at you in silence.

"this never happened." You stated blatantly. You turned on your heel and walked into the pirate bar. Today you didn't feel like talking to anyone or do anything. You just wanted to be alone today. Over the years you had learned to enjoy being alone. You walked up to your room to see that someone's stuff was already in there. You walked over to your dresser and pulled out some dry clothes for yourself. You took the clothes and walked over to Ville's room. You walked in and closed the door, making sure to lock it. You took off all of your wet clothes and put on a dry set of underwear, a red t-shirt with a vintage Redbook magazine cover on it and a black peasant skirt with little gold jingles at the bottom. You then laid on the bed and relaxed. You cleared your mind of everything, all the drama and crap that had taken a tool on your already unstable mind. Suddenly you heard something huge crash and then heard bam scream, "FUCK" you knew that was bad. You grabbed a pair of black sandals and mumbled to yourself in frustration as you put them on and made your way out of the room. You looked over the banister and saw bam laying on the floor rubbing his head and laughing as the other guys laughed their asses off. You looked around to see what had crashed. There lying in front of bam was the TV in broken pieces. You sighed and banged your head on the banister. When you looked up, you saw Katie and Aubrey walk in. that's when it hit you on what you wanted to do. "that's it!" you screamed as you ran down the stairs. Everyone stared at you like you were crazy, which you probably were. You grabbed Katie and Aubrey and pulled them out of the house.

"ry! What the fuck? Where are we going?" Katie asked as you pulled them to your car which bam and the boys had drove home in, since you stole the Mercedes. You didn't answer because you didn't hear her. You practically threw them in the car and quickly ran to the other side to get in yourself. You then sped out of the driveway almost running over bam and ville. You took out your cell phone and looked through your contacts until you found his number. "ry? Who are you calling?" you shushed her and waited for him to pick up the phone.

"ugh, hello?" he answered sleepily.

"hi Alexander!" you yelled in excitement.

"ry? Oh man, how long has it been since I've heard from you? Like 2 years? Damn. So what's up?" you loved alex. He was the bassist for your ban and one of your best friends from high school.

"I'm driving to your house right now. I have a proposition for you." Katie and Aubrey were probably more confused than ever right now.

"oh lord, you and your propositions. What is it now?"

"not yet my darling. I'll tell you when we get to your house. Got it?"

"we? Who the hell are you bringing?"

"I love you too Alexander baby! See you when we get there!"

"ry wait! Who"he didn't finish cause you hung up the phone and threw it in the backseat to Katie.

"Katie, call Danny and tell him to get his ass over to Alex's house."

"Ryanne, have you lost your fucking mind?" you looked back and shook your head yes. "why do I have to call Danny?"

"2 reasons. #1cause I said so bytch and #2 you're fucking him. So do it!" she rolled her eyes and dialed Danny's number. You cheered and sped faster while you blasted Hinder through the sound system. You were almost to Alex's house when Aubrey's cell rang. You grabbed it off her belt buckle before she could. You looked at the caller ID and saw that it was, of course, rabb. He was very protective of her and you guessed that you scared him when you stole his wife. You looked to Aubrey and winked before you answered it. "hello rabbit. How may I be of service?"

"where the fuck did you take my wife Ryanne?" angry, just as you had guessed.

"calm down boyo! She's right here, safe and sound. Do you actually think I would hurt her?"

"let me talk to her."

"fine ya big wuss, here." You held the phone to her face, but wouldn't let her take the phone. "say hello to your lover." You could tell she was scared, but you couldn't let rabb know that.

"honey, help! I'm scared!" you pulled the phone back quickly and gave her a death stare.

"she was kidding rabb! We're just going to our friend's houseno big deal." You heard some rustling and then a door slam. "Rabb?"

"uhhrabb's just left. What the hell did you tell him?" bam asked scared and confused.

"nothing. Aubrey was kidding with him and I guess he took it seriously. Everything is fine. We're going over to our friend's house for a little while. We'll be back a little later tonight, so don't wait up bam." You heard him sigh loudly and explain what was happening to ville, you guessed.
"fine, just don't get in trouble or arrested. Cause I'm not bailing your ass out. You understand me?"

"yes daddy. I have to go now. love ya bunches!" with that said, you hung up the phone and pulled into Alex's driveway.