When Love and Death Embrace

<^> The Greatest Proposition Ever <^>

He was sitting on his porch with his infamous beer and cigarette in his hands. You got out of the car and ran to him. He put out his cigarette and put his beer down as you ran to him and jumped into his arms. He hugged you tightly and spun you around. When he set you down, he punched your arm and glared at you. "ow! What the fuck was that for?"

"2 fucking years without a single call, letter, e-mail, smoke signal, anything! Then all of a sudden you show up at my house with Katie and Aubrey with a crazy proposition. You suck!"

"but it's the best proposition I've had in like forever!" he scoffed and shook his head.

"fine then, what is this glorious proposition of yours?" you shook your head and poked his nose.

"not until Danny gets here!" Katie and Aubrey got out of the car and went to hug Alex. Except Aubrey wouldn't let go of him. "Aubrey, calm down."

"what the hell did you do to her?" alex asked as Aubrey clung to him for dear life.

"well I kinda kidnapped her and Katie, so she's a little shaken up."

"I am not shaken up anymore. I'm just not gonna be around you when rabb gets here." She shouted at you, still clinging to alex.

"rabb? Why would you care about rabb?" you then realized how long it had actually been since you had talked to alex.

"damn. It has been a long time." Katie said as she pretty much read your mind.

"am I missing something?" alex asked more fucking confused then you think you've ever seen him.

"well, aubbi is rabb's wife now. they got married in Vegas like 2 weeks ago." Alex threw his hands up and screamed.

"and I wasn't invited to the wedding?!" alex shouted, looking at Aubrey.

"no one was. It was just rabb and me." Aubrey explained. He shook his head and mumbled to himself as he walked over to get his beer. You then heard some honking coming from down the street. You turned around and saw Danny's car pulling in. you smiled and jumped around. Danny pulled in and got out of the car.

"ry, this better be a good god damn idea." You laughed and nodded. Katie then went over to him and kissed him. You turned to look at alex, who's mouth was dropped to the ground.

"what the fuck!!! Ahh!!!! Damn you all to hell! Wait" he turned and looked at youyour turn. This is was what you wanted to avoid. You knew the question he was gonna ask. "who the fuck are you fucking ry?" you sighed and rolled your eyes. "oh man! Not you too Annie!" he was the only person you ever allowed to call you Annie. You sighed and shook your eyes no. "you're single?"

"yes, I'm single."

"well Annie, what happened to skylar?" Katie and Aubrey gasped and looked at you with sad eyes.

"we're over. It's been over for almost 3 years now. it's a long story, I'll tell you some other time. Right now though, lets go inside and I'll tell you all my wonderful proposition. Shall we?" they all nodded and proceeded into Alex's house. You went into his office, sat in his big chair and folded your legs. Danny and Katie sat on the couch while Aubrey sat on his computer chair. Alex, see that everyone had taken his chairs, decided to just sit on the floor. "alright my darlings, I think it's finally time to unlock the studio." All of their mouths dropped. "well? Whatta ya think?!"

"I can't." Aubrey said quickly. You looked over to her.

"why not? It'll be great! Rabb would think it was awesome!"

"that's just it ry, rabb doesn't even know that I've ever been in a band."

"well now would be a great time to tell him." She sighed and shook her head no.

"well I'm in. I've been dying to get started on something." Alex cheered. You both stood up and did a jumping high five.

"see? Alex's got the right attitude!" you looked over to Katie and Danny next. You narrowed your eyes and inched towards them. "Katie? Danny? How about you guys? No need to hide it from each other. Please guys?" Danny sighed and shook his head yes. You cheered and clapped like a little kid. Now the hard part, Katie and Aubrey. You got on your knees and crawled to Aubrey. You gave her the puppy dog eyes and the infamous pout. "aubbi? You love me don't you?"

"I do love you. But I love rabb more. What would I tell him?"

"that you play the drums better than Jesse! I swear to you, he'll love it!"

"but if rabb finds out the band, then bam will find out." Katie interjected. You hadn't thought about that. You had only told ville that you were in a band, no one else knew. You stood up and paced a bit while you tired to think of what to do.

"uhh ry?" alex asked. You shushed him and continued pacing. "ry?" he asked again.

"alex! I'm trying to think here!"

"well don't think too hard, you may get hurt."