When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Friends Who Wanna ***<^>

You stopped dead in your tracks and slowly turned to see rabb in the doorway. You quickly turned the rest of your body around and smiled sweetly at rabb. You inched over to alex as Aubrey ran into rabb's arms.

"why didn't you warn me that he was here?"

"I tried, but you were thinking about what he would think." You rolled your eyes and looked at rabb with your hands on your hips, smiling at him. He smiled back as he held Aubrey at her waist.

"hey rabb, nice to see you again. How've ya been rabbit?"

"I've been better ry. What the hell is going on here?" alex stood behind you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"she wants the band back together. Think of this as our reunion meeting." Rabb's eyes got wide and he looked at Aubrey who was blushing like crazy. You and Katie chuckled at her at the same time. She looked to you both and glared evilly. You both stopped everything and looked to the floor.

"aub, you're in a band? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked her.

"well rabb, none of us have ever told anyone about this band. It's more our little secret than a local band." You explained in a 'matter of fact' tone of voice.

"secrets out." Danny said adding his 2 cents. Katie then elbowed him in the gut.

"all that is nice and all, but I was asking Aubreynot the peanut gallery."

"that's the honey roasted peanut gallery to you!" both you and alex yelled. Another one on your many inside jokes. Rabb looked at both of you sternly, which shut you up quickly.

"honey, they're right. We promised not to tell anyone about the band. I'm sorry." Rabb sighed and kissed her forehead. The whole room erupted in a loving 'AWW' "oh shut up!"

"can we please get back to work? We have a lot to do before we go public with this thing." You ordered. Katie stood up and walked over to you.

"wait ry. Aubrey and I still haven't signed on to do this yet. What if we have other plans instead of being in the band again right now?" you sighed and ran your hand through your hair.

"well what's the harm in it? It's just for fun anyway!"

"what about ville ry?" you stopped convincing and stared off into space. True, ville already knew about the bandbut you knew that he wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for long. You groaned and sat back down.

"well, ville already knows." You said with you head in your hands.

"he does? Why did you tell him?" alex asked like he was angry a bit. You wait to answer his question until he realized you talking about ville. He eventually would in a few random minutes.

"we were having lunch and playing 20 questions. So he asked me if I played any instruments. So I told him about the band. I made him swear not to tell no one about the band." You then noticed alex make a weird move like he had realized something. You giggled and looked at his shocked face.

"you told me you were single, you little fucker!" you laughed and went over to kiss his cheek. "no! don't kiss me you little liar! Who the hell is ville?" you looked down at his shirt. He was ironically wearing a HIM shirt that had the bands names on it. You took your finger and poked Ville's name on his chest. He looked down and his mouth dropped. He looked back up at you and shook his head. "you're shitting me." You shook your head no. "oh my god! You're fucking ville valo?!"

"no! I'm not fucking him, I'm not even dating him. We're just friends." You explained as you sat back down in the chair.

"yeah, friends who wanna fuck!" rabb laughed in his annoying laugh. You raised your hand and flicked him off. He flicked you off back. You looked around at everyone and realized that no one except alex would really be excited about putting the band back together. You stood up and everyone looked at you.

"we're not getting the band back togetherare we?" they all looked at each other and shook their heads no. you sighed and went to sit on Alex's lap. He leaned down and put his head on your shoulder with his face facing your neck.
"honey, I liked the idea. Now's just not the right time for us. Katie, Aubrey and Danny just started new parts of their lives and want to do that right now. maybe later we'll think of this again. Please don't cry baby. You know I hate to see you cry." He whispered in your ear. You hugged him tighter as he picked you up bridal style. "you wanna go home now ry?" you nodded into his chest. You didn't know why you were so upset, but at that point you were tired of arguing. Alex brought you outside and set you in the back of rabb's car. You looked out and over his shoulder.

"what about my car?"

"Katie is gonna take it back to the castle for you. You just relax alright?" he was so sweet. He always took care of you no matter what was happening. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tighter.

"I love you alex."

"I love you too. Now you go home and relax. I'll call you tomorrow alright?" you nodded your head and laid down in the backseat. Rabb and Aubrey sat in the car and started back to the castle. You laid down and thought about how you were gonna deal with bam. It didn't take you long to get back, with the way rabb drives. Once you got back, you quickly got out of the car and made your way around back. You looked in the window to the pirate bar and saw everyone drinking. You went up the deck stairs and looked to see if anyone was in the living room. Luckily no one was, from what you saw. You quietly opened the door and made your way up the stairs.

"are you alright ry?" your head turned quickly, scanning for who spoke to you