When Love and Death Embrace

<^>he's been ***ing arrested!<^>

Ville's head then popped up from behind the couch.

"you scared me ville. I thought I was in the clear." He then sat up and stretched his arms out. "did I wake you up or something?" he shook his head. "oh alright then. How are you feeling?"

"eh, I've been better. These damn pills I have to take, take all my energy." He said as he got up and walked over to you. "why'd you leave so fast?"

"I wanted to visit one of my best friends and we tried to get the band back together." He nodded his head and started to sit down on the steps. You rushed down to him. You put his arm around your shoulder and helped him up the stairs. You brought him up to his room. You laid him down on the bed and sat on the edge. "go to sleep ville." He nodded and closed his eyes. You got up off the bed and made your way over to the door.

"missy is in your room now." he said with his eyes still closed. You sighed and chuckled lightly. "guess you'll have to sleep in here."
"bam did this, didn't he?" you asked turning around.

"how'd you guess darling?" you laughed and shook your head. "you look tired ry."

"I am tired. I'm gonna go take a shower though." You looked around and scratched your head.

"what are you looking for?" he asked sitting up slowly.

"lay back down. Where did bam put my clothes?" ville pointed to the dresser.

"first two drawers." You smiled and walked over to the dresser. You picked out your underwear, shorts and an element T-shirt. You went into the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower, waiting for it to heat up. You looked on the sink and saw your little black box. You ran your hand over it. You lifted it up and heard something inside of it. You opened the box to see a beautiful black and red stoned necklace. You took it out and admired it carefully. Also in the box was a note. You took it out and read over it slowly.
Ry,
I saw this and thought it was beautiful, just like you. You'll never know how much I love you. Happy birthday my love.
Love always,
Ville Valo
Tears streamed down your face as you read it. You had completely forgotten that the shower was still running and steam had engulfed the room. You breathed in the hot steam and held both the necklace and note in your hands. You then heard a knock on the door. "ry? You alright in there?" ville asked from outside the door. You put the necklace and note back down on the counter. You then went over to the door and opened it, letting the steam escape from the bathroom. Ville saw your tear stained eyes and got a very concerned look on his face. "ry, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" you smiled at him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry ville." You said still smiling and crying at the same time.

"what are you sorry for love?" he asked wrapping his arms around your waist.

"for not telling you, that I love you sooner." His eyes brightened and he smiled widely and lovingly at you.

"I see you found the necklace huh?" you shook your head, eyes still locked with his. "I got that for you, 2 years ago. I told bam to give it to you on your birthday, apparently he forgot." Your eyes dimmed a bit. "but I surely haven't forgotten my love for you." You smiled and leaned into kiss him deeply. He kissed you back just as deep. He moved his hand to the back of your head and deepened the kiss. You suddenly felt like you couldn't breathe. You pulled away and realized the shower was still running. You smiled and pulled him into the bathroom. He kinda stumbled in and shut the door behind him. You leaned up and kissed him as he took off your shirt and you took off his. You moved your hands down to his pants, unbuckling his belt. He then reached down and untied your skirt. You smiled in the kiss as he ran his hands down your hips. You stepped out of the skirt and took your hand, tracing his pelvic tattoo with your finger. you could feel his body shiver at your touch. His hand moved up your back slowly giving you chills. His hand stopped under your bra strap and he looked into your eyes, somewhat asking for permission. You smiled and kissed him deeply. He was about to unclasp your bra when you heard bam scream, "he's been fucking arrested?!" you both quickly pulled away from each other and looked confused. Sounds of footsteps were quickly coming towards your room. Ville ran back into the bedroom and you went to go turn off the shower. Before you turned off the shower, you stuck your head in the water to look like you had taken a shower. You took off your bra and wrapped a towel around your body. Bam then burst in your room yelling curse words. You walked out the bathroom and looked at him like he was crazy. Bam gave you the same look back.

"what the hell is going on bam?" he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Vito got arrested in Colorado." He said somewhat frantically.

"oh. Well what did he do this time?" you said sitting on the bed next to ville, making sure your towel didn't fall down.

"he groped 2 twelve year old girls at a skate shop signing. So now he's in a Colorado jail with 2 counts of sexual assault." You sighed and shook your head. Bam looked at you angry and walked over to you, putting his hands on your shoulders. He bent down, looking at you at eye level. "Ryanne, you don't understand. The mom of the 2 girls is sueing him for money he doesn't have. That means I'll have to fucking pay for it!" he reprimanded as he lightly shook you. You took your hands and pushed him away for you.

"I do understand what is happening. But bam, this is Vito you're talking about. We all know that this would happen one day. He'll be fine." He looked at you sternly and stood up towering over you.

"fuck all this shit! I am so fucking sick of America! Ugh! That's it! We're moving to Kazakhstan! Fuck it!" he yelled as he stormed out of the room. You looked down and laughed a little. Ville leaned over with his face looking up at yours. You looked down smiling at him.

"you alright darling?" he asked sweetly.

"Kazakhstan?" you asked while you laughed. Ville laughed too and kissed you sweetly.

"are you sad about Vito though?" you stood up and walked back into the bathroom. Ville followed you in smiling. You turned the shower back on and walked over to ville.

"well yeah I'm sad. I mean, he is my uncle. It's just that this is so like him. It's not really surprising." You leaned up and kissed him. "now is the door locked?" he smiled and nodded. You kissed him again. "good. Now where were we?" he leaned his head to your neck and put his hand on the towel.

"right about here." He took the towel and slowly removed it from your body. He kissed your neck gently and ran his hands down your body slowly. You sighed happily with his eyes closed. When you opened your eyes you looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked happy with ville. But when you blinked you saw skylar staring at you with angry eyes. Your eyes widened and tears came to your eyes from fear.

"no!" you yelled as you pushed ville away. He looked at you like he had down something wrong. You sunk to the floor, brought your knees to your chest and started crying. Ville bent down and looked at you with concern in his eyes.

"I'm sorry ry, what did I do?" you looked up at him with tears streaming down your face.

"he's watching me ville. He's mad that I'm with you. He won't leave me alone." You cried.

"who's watching you ry?" he asked more concerned than ever before.

"skylar. He won't leave me alone until I'm dead." You cried harder. Ville quickly took you in his arms and held you tightly. You rested your head on his shoulder and cried harder. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"don't be sorry ry. I'm not gonna let him get you. I promise." He lifted you up and then took you into the shower. "take a shower and then come lay down with me. Alright?" you nodded. He kissed you softly and went back into the bedroom. You wiped away the remaining tears and took your shower. You wanted to forget all about skylar, but for some strange reason you just couldn't. you thought of everything possible to get skylar out of your head. Nothing worked though, skylar's angry face always came to the front of your mind. You shut off the water and dried off. You put on your clothes and towel dried your hair. You looked at your hair and saw that your color was fading. You decided to get ape to re-do your color tomorrow. You walked out into the now dark bedroom. It was about 4-5 in the afternoon. Ville had closed all the windows in your room to make it dark and relaxing. You walked over and got in the bed. You cuddled up to ville and rested your head on his chest.

"I really am sorry ville. I didn't mean to worry you. I just keep seeing his angry face staring at me." He rubbed your back and shushed you.

"don't worry about that ry. You probably just weren't ready to move on or something. It's fine really, I still love you." He kissed your head and hugged you.

"I love you too. I really can't explain what happened. It was just too weird." You heard him laugh. You looked up and saw his eyes practically shining. You felt like you wouldn't be able to sleep suddenly, but you didn't wanna just lie there or leave the room. You sat up and looked at him smiling. "you wanna watch a movie?" he nodded as he sat up in the bed. "alright then, lets go downstairs." He grabbed your hand as you got off the bed. "what are you doing?" he reached over to the bed table and picked up a remote. You looked around the room and saw there was no TV. "ville? There's no TV to watch a movie in here." He smiled deviously and pressed a button on the remote.