When Love and Death Embrace

<^>People Do Stupid Things, When They're In Love<^

From the end of the bed, a big TV rose up from a box with lots of DVD's on the sides of it. Your eyes widened and so did your smile. "how did? What the?"

"another one of bam's surprises. I just found it recently, scared the shit out of me when I did find it though." You laughed and crawled over to look at the movies. You scanned the movies until you found the one you were searching for.

"fucking right!" you screamed as you pulled out the movie. You put it in the player and waited until it started. Once it started you crawled back over to ville and snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head. The title of the movie came up and you smiled like a little kid.

"Hercules? We're watching a Disney kid's movie?" you looked up at him with a look of shock on your face.

"it is not just a Disney kid's movie! It's a beautiful love story too. This happens to be bam and mines favorite kid movie." He stifled a laugh. You scoffed and turned your attention back to the movie.

"you know I love you ry." He said slightly tickling you. You laughed and kissed his nose.

"I love you too. Now watch the movie." You both sat there and watched the movie, singing the songs as the movie progressed. At the end of the movie you mouthed your favorite quote, 'people do stupid things, when they're in love.' You turned off the movie and looked at ville. "well? Whatta ya think?" he smiled and nodded his head. You looked over to the clock and saw that it was almost 7. "you wanna be on the radio show?" ville raised his eyebrow at you. "come on! It'll be fun." You took his hand and pulled him out of bed. You both then walked down to the pirate bar, where the radio room was. You both walked in and saw bam going on a rant. You watched as the rant continued. He eventually finished and threw his headphones down, storming out of the room. Tom Rock pressed a button and old HIM started playing. Tom looked to you and shook his head. "what the hell happened?" you said as you walked into the room.

"he said he's too pissed off to do a show today. So we're just playing music the rest of the hour."

"what are you gonna play?" ville asked walking in and sitting down in a chair. Tom looked at the soundboard and shrugged.

"I wanna pick the songs!" you giggled like a little kid.

"how about you guys do the show instead?" tom suggested. You looked at ville and shrugged.

"I'll do it, if you do it darling." Ville said putting on bam's headphones. You grabbed some and sat down. You waited until the song was over and you were on the air.

"sorry about my brother everyone. He's a little mad about the whole Vito thing right now." you looked over to tom; who was shaking his head no. apparently you weren't allowed to talk about the Vito situation. You nodded and looked to ville. "we actually have a very special guest today on the show. Say hello, special guest."

"moi darling." You laughed lightly at his accent. "I love when you laugh." Your eyes went wide and you pointed to the mic. "I know we're on the air."

"anywayhow about you tell everyone why you're here ville?" you said trying to change the subject. Ville, on the other hand, had different ideas.

"to be here for you to take care of me." You took your foot and kicked his shin. Tom quickly got a set of headphones and pulled a mic up to him.

"sosounds like you two are an item. So is this true?" you looked at Tim and shook your head. he shook his head back. You had no choice, you had to give in.

"yes. Were dating now. sorry all you girls out there, he's taken again." Ville smiled and held your hand. "alright, now that we got that out of the way"

"get the fuck off my radio show!" bam yelled as he came into the room.

"you left! Tom asked us to do the show. Calm the fuck down!" bam grabbed headphones and sat across from you.

"this is mine Ryanne. I told everyone I was too pissed to do a show tonight."

"well I'm doing the show, you don't have to be here."

"it's not called radio ry is it?!"

"no it's not, but this station does have hostile takeover. So tonight I'm taking over your show!" bam narrowed his eyes at you, looking angry.

"you're in some big trouble now ry." He said with his voice lowered. You gave him the same narrowed look back.

"whatcha gonna do? Tell mom on me?" you asked all cocky. Bam whipped out his cell phone and searched through his contacts. He found the number and pressed send. He then put the mic to the phone. "who are you calling bam?" now slightly worried, you squeezed Ville's hand tightly and he held yours the same.

"bam? Why the fuck are you calling me?" his voice echoed through the headphones. Your heart dropped and tears came to your eyes. Your mouth also dropped and you stared at bam.