When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Makeover<^>

Luckily you were at the salon but the time the call had ended. You quickly got out of the car and ran inside. You looked around frantically until you spotted ape coming out of the back room. She looked at your frantic eyes and went over to you quickly.

"ry? What's wrong?" you took in a deep breath and held ape's hands tightly. "What happened?"

"Sierra Conner. Do you know a sierra conner?" she looked confused.

"no, why?" you let out a sigh of somewhat relief. "who's sierra conner?"

"she's my sister." Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped. "yeah, that was my reaction." You said surprisingly calm.
"why are you so calm about this?" she asked as she led you over to her station. You sat down in the chair and looked at her in the mirror.

"well, I'm not completely calm. I'm just happy you didn't know about her and didn't tell me. I'm not gonna let this ruin my date." She nodded as she took out her ponytail.

"alright, well we'll talk about this later. Right now I have to do something with this hair of yours." You smiled and nodded. "I know what I'm gonna do already. It's gonna be a big change. You sure you wanna do this?" you nodded happily.

"what are you gonna do?" you asked excitedly.

"I'm giving you missy's hair, only a little more your style." You smiled widely and looked to missy. She looked to you and winked before doing a Charlie's angels hair flip. You laughed at her and shook your head. "you ready?" ape asked. "you shook your head yes. April then started the dying process. After your hair was missy's honey brown color, ape started on your highlights. She then cut it, dried it and styled it. She wouldn't let you look in the mirror once, so you had no idea what she was doing to you. She could have given you a Mohawk and you wouldn't have had a clue. She still had to do your make-up, but couldnt' do it until she knew the color of your outfit. Missy's cell started ringing suddenly. She answered it and talked for a minute before she ran out the front door. She popped her head back in the front door and motioned for ape to come over to her. Ape turned you, so you were facing the other side of the room. "no peeking. Got it?" you pouted and nodded. She then made her way over to missy. You heard her gasp, so it must have been your dress. Ape came back over quickly and spun you to face her. "now we can get started."

"what does my dress look like ape?" you asked eagerly.

"not allowed to tell you." Not what you wanted to hear. You pouted the puppy dog pout, you were famous for. "ry, stop it. You're scrunching your face."

"then tell me what the dress looks like." You bargained. She shook her head no.

"ville gave me strict orders not to let you see it. This is going to be romantic ry." She said as she applied your eye make-up.

"yeah ry, it's the first date! From what bam tells me, Ville's making it really good." Missy said, reading a magazine. You growled lightly.

"ville is so gonna get it tonight. He knows I hate surprises." Missy laughed lightly. "mind in the gutter." You yelled at her.

"engaged to bam!" she yelled back, not taking her eyes off the magazine. You and ape both laughed. Ape put on a light coat of gloss on your lips. She back away, smiling triumphantly.

"there. You look wonderful ry." You smiled and sighed in relief.

"can I look now?" she sighed and nodded. You quickly turned towards the mirror, looking at your new hair and make-up. Your hair looked like missy's, except ape layered yours more than missy's is. Your make-up was all red and black, which made your green eyes sparkle immensely. Your turned around and stared happily at ape. "mom, I fucking love it!!" she sighed and laughed a little.

"nice job ruining the sentimental moment ry." Missy scolded jokingly. You laughed and ran your hand through your new hair. Then it hit you.

"where's my dress?" you asked excitedly. Missy took your hand and led you into the back room. She carefully placed her hands over your eyes, as to not mess up your make-up. She pushed your over into the room more. Once you stopped, she took her hands off your eyes, revealing your beautiful dress. You started at it in disbelief. It was the same dress that you had worn in your dream when you were in the hospital. You walked over to the dress and picked it up gently, admiring its beauty. You smiled as tears came to your eyes. Missy panicked and ran over to you.

"no! don't cry! You'll ruin your make-up." You laughed and blinked away the tears. "so I see you like the dress."

"I love it. It seems that it just came out of a dream." You joked with yourself.

"well you're gonna look like a dream, when you put it on." You smiled and looked down at the dress.

"you have no idea." You said almost silently.

"what?" she asked. You looked up at her and shook your head.

"nothing, just mumbling to myself." She laughed lightly and nodded her head.

"I'll leave you to get dressed. It's about 5:30, so he'll be here soon." You nodded and put the dress down. You laughed and ran your fingers through your hair. "what's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm going to my prom again." She laughed and nodded.

"bam did that to me once. I know how you feel." You smiled and sat down next to the dress. "you get dressed, he'll be here soon." She smiled happily as she closed the door and left. You looked at the dress happily. You found it really weird that it was the same dress. You noticed a bag sitting on the floor next to the couch you were sitting on. You opened the bag to see your little black box and a shoe box. The shoe box was pretty big, so that scared you a little bit. Your eyes went wide at the sight of the heels. 'he is trying to kill me.' You thought to yourself. After you thought about it for a moment, you came to a conclusion. Bam did this. You sighed and went to put on the dress. You put it on and saw that the back had to be tied up. You decided to put on the shoes and your necklace from the little black box. you laced the last strap around your leg and sat up.

"missy!!" you screamed. You heard her footsteps running towards the door. She opened the door quickly.

"what is it?" she said frantically.

"calm yourself. I just need you to tie up the dress." She put her hand over her heart and sighed loudly.

"I thought you had died or something! Don't do that!" you laughed and stood up. You stumbled a bit to keep your balance in the shoes, finally getting used to it after a few seconds. "holy fuck. Look at thoseville picked those out?" you shook your head as you walked over to her. The shoes were surprisingly really comfortable to walk in.

"no, I bet you anything bam picked these out. I like feeling tall though. Now I won't have to lean up too far to kiss ville." She laughed as she tied and pulled that corset strings tightly. You gasped as she pulled bit tighter. "and I thought that shoes would kill me." You said sarcastically.

"sorry, but you wanna look good dont you?" you laughed and nodded. "there, you look beautiful ry." You turned towards the mirror and your breath was taken away. You really did look beautiful. You moved your hair around and smiled. Missy wrapped her arms around your waist happily. "thanks ry." You looked at her in the mirror.

"for what missy?" she rested her head against your shoulder.

"you helped me make the decisions of the bridesmaid dresses." You smiled, turned around and hugged her tightly. Ape then walked in slowly, as to not interrupt the moment you and missy were having. Your eyes then met with ape's happy ones.

"sorry to ruin the moment honey's, but ry, ville is here." You released from the hug and walked carefully towards ape, not intending to trip. "ry, you look so beautiful."

"thanks. I feel like I'm going to prom or something though." She laughed lightly. Missy ran over in front of ape with a giddy smile on her face.
"that's the bridesmaid dress. Whatta ya think?" ape nodded in approval.

"we better not be wearing these shoes though." You commented. Missy laughed and shook her head.

"alright, lets get downstairs." Ape said as she walked out in front of you, while missy walked behind you.