When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Perfect 10<^>

You walked out to the front where ville was standing at the door in a pair of black jeans, a dark red button up shirt, a suit jacket and his top hat. Ville's long hair fell out of the hat in a sexy way you loved. He was wearing eyeliner too, that made your want for him grow even more. He stared at you with his mouth open and his eyes wide. Your gaze on each other never broke once. You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. You were about 2 inches taller in the shoes and you loved that. His arms gracefully wrapped around your waist. He kissed you sweetly, but passionately. You pulled away smiling at him. He took your hand and made you spin around for him. You did it slowly so you wouldn't fall, but you didn't think ville minded it. Once you made it the full way around, ville ran his fingers through your new hair.

"you like it?" he nodded happily. You smiled and kissed his nose.

"look ry, you've left him speechless!" bam joked. You looked to bam and glared.

"you picked out these shoes didn't you?" you hissed. He held onto missy's waist and nodded happily with his goofy smile on his face. You looked to ville with a glare. "I thought you promised."

"he said you already had the shoes. I didn't know." You nodded and hugged him. "you forgive me?" you nodded on his chest. "you ready to go?" you released the hug and held onto his hand. You said your goodbyes to everyone and walked outside. You walked outside and saw something absolutely beautiful. There in front of you was a black horse drawn carriage. The carriage itself was black, as were the 2 horses. You smiled from ear to ear; it was one of the most beautiful things you had ever seen. You looked to ville with the happiest look you could fathom. "you like it?" you shook your head no. "no? what's wrong with it?" you kissed his cheek lightly. "you don't like it." He said sadly.

"no, I don't like it." You watched his happy expression fall. "I love it villejust like I love you." He looked to you with his mouth dropped to the floor.

"don't do that!" he sighed with a laugh of relief. "you scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry." You laughed. "think of this as payback for the shoes." He laughed and looked down at them.

"they look nice on you to me." You laughed and put your arm through his as you walked to the carriage.
"well then I'd love to see you wear them." He laughed and nodded.

"maybe someday love." You laughed as you got into the carriage. He got in with you and pulled the blanket over your legs. His arm wrapped around your shoulder and you leaned your head on his shoulder. The carriage then started moving out of the parking lot. It was moving kind of slowly and the sound of hoof steps hitting the ground filled the air. "you look beautiful ry." You looked up to him, smiling happily.

"well I have you to thank for that. This dress is spectacular." He smiled kissing your forehead.

"well I can't take all the credit." You nodded your head.

"yeah, april did an amazing job on my hair and make-up." He laughed and hugged you closer to him.

"I meant you're beautiful anyway; new dress or not." you looked up at him lovingly.

"you really are trying to get laid aren't you?" he laughed loudly and looked down at you.

"is it working?" he joked. You sat up and took the top hat off his head, placing it on yourself.

"maybe. I'll score you all night. If you get a perfect 10, then you got a good shot." He nodded and kissed your cheek.

"how many points do I have right now?"

"2 points." You stated blankly.

"what for?" he asked curiously.

"one for the amazing dress and one for this awesome ride." He nodded. "you would have had 3, but these shoes are horrible." He sighed loudly and pushed the top hat further down on your head. You laughed and pulled it back up.

"the shoes weren't my fault."

"blame bam for you lost point then." He laughed and nodded. "I think this hat looks better on me." He looked up to your hat and back to your eyes.

"I would have to say you're right on that one." You smiled a toothy smile and leaned your head against the back of the carriage, closing your eyes.
"I love hearing that." You gloated. You heard him laugh again. His laugh was music to your ears; it made all your thoughts disappear. He grabbed your hand, putting it to his lips. You opened your eyes looking back at him. He then took your hand and held it firmly.

"I can't express how much I love you."

"I love you so much too. I have so much to thank you for. You've saved my life more than once and I am so grateful to you. It makes me sad to know you'll never be able to know either." He leaned in and kissed you softly. A tear slipped down your cheek, he was quick to wipe it away though.

"don't cry please. You've saved me many times yourself. When were separated for those 2 years, I thought of running back to you and begging for forgiveness. But every time I was going to get on that plane and fly back to you, the thought of you with Tim poisoned my mind. Bam would send me pictures of you smiling and laughing to try and cheer me up. He was stupid though, for sending those pictures. They only made me hurt worse."

"why?" you asked sadly.

"2 reasons. For one, they showed you happy there without me. Then, every picture he sent me were of you and Tim." You sighed and shook your head. "you looked so happy with him, it was like you didn't even need me anymore."

"all of those pictures were fake." He looked at you with perplexed eyes. "true we had our fun times, but that's all they were. I never really loved him like I love you. I didn't get the time to learn to love him."

"what do you mean?"

"he was never home. We never stayed in bed all day, talk all night, go out on dates like this or anything that you and I do. He's always bought me things for forgiveness." Ville looked down at his hands. You lowered your head and looked into his eyes. "not like this though. He would buy flowers, candy, and jewelry to make me forgive him. You actually spend time with me. That's what I always wanted from Tim. He couldn't do that though." He nodded and looked into your eyes. "you don't see me with him do you?" he cracked a smile and shook his head.

"no I dont." you laughed and snuggled into his chest. He kissed the top of your head, putting his hand on your back.

"you now have 4 points by the way." He smiled and hugged you tightly. The carriage slowed to a stop and the sounds of hoofs cleared the air. You sat up and looked around at where you had ended up.