When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Gothic Tower<^>

You looked to the distance and saw a castle like restaurant glowing beautifully. You looked to ville smiling. "where is this?"

"this, my darling, is a more gothic medieval version of 'medieval times'. There is where we're going to have dinner." He stood up and got out of the carriage, holding his hand out for you. You gracefully took his hand and got out of the carriage. Well, almost gracefully. Once you got out of the carriage the horses whinnied, causing you to lose your balance in your heels. Luckily, ville caught you in his arms before you could look like a total idiot. You took the top hat off your head and put it back on his head.

"I like it better on you." He smiled and leaned down to kiss you. You then stood back up and steadied yourself.

"you got it now?" you nodded.

"I'll be good. Remind me to kill my brother later." He laughed lightly, putting your arm through his while walking towards the building.

"don't kill Jesse, he's still got half a tour to go." You laughed and looked at him somewhat sternly.

"you know who I mean." He patted the back of your hand lightly.

"yes my darling. I know who you mean. I'll kill him personally for you." You smiled happily, looking on as the once distance castle was growing closer. You looked to the wide doors, seeing 2 men dressed in all black renaissance uniforms. One man held a big black and purple crown, while the other held a beautiful red and black stoned tiara (can you all guess my favorite colors? Ha-ha) you looked to ville laughing happily. "it's only getting started." As both of your approached the men, they bowed graciously to you. You laughed and hugged Ville's arm tighter.

"Welcome to Gothic Tower. Tonight we have selected you happy couple to be our king and queen for the evening." You looked up to ville with an evil smirk on your face. He shrugged his shoulders and turned his attention back to the men.

"what is your name, my lovely lady?" the man with the tiara asked.

"ry." You said with a slight laugh in your voice. Ville hugged you closer to him, showing the flirty man that you were his. You laughed and held onto Ville's hand tightly.

"you shall be queen ry for the night." He said placing the tiara on your head gently. You could feel Ville's eyes watching the man's every move. You hugged yourself closer to ville, showing him it was fine.

"what is your name sir?" ville looked down at you with a cocked eyebrow. "sir?" his attention slowly went back to the man with an evil smile on his face.

"ville." He said with his deep Finnish accent. You saw in the man's eyes that he was slightly frightened.

"well then, you shall be know as king ville tonight." Ville smiled a goofy smile as he took off his top hat, to be replaced with the large crown. You looked up to ville with a happy smile. The men then bowed to you again. "we welcome you to your kingdom. Inside you will see your humble towns folk and minions. You will follow us and we'll lead you to your table. Shall we?" ville nodded slowly. The men opened the large doors revealing a huge room with beautiful dcor. Everything was dark reds, purples and black. The entire building was lit by candlelight's either held by the black iron candelabras scattered everywhere throughout the room or by huge black iron chandeliers hanging in each sections of the restaurant. You looked at the tables that either had black, red or purple table clothes with goblets and metallic silverware and plates. It was so beautiful. Ville noticed your wide eyes searching every inch of the place as you walked. He leaned his head down to you level.

"look down." He whispered in your ear. You looked down to see a deep purple carpet littered with red and black rose petals. You followed the carpet with your eyes that led to your table up the stairs above all the other sections. You were in utter awe. Once you got at the top of the stairs, the men made you stand and face the entire restaurant. Your face immediately turned a deep scarlet color. Ville wrapped his arm around your shoulder. You buried your head in Ville's chest as horns played a fanfare. The men stood in front of you both.

"ladies and gentlemen, may we have your attention?" one man proclaimed.

"we are pleased to introduce tonight's king and queen of Gothic Tower." The other man shouted.

"here we have our king, king ville!" ville raised his arm and waved his hand in a royal fashion. You heard the restaurant gasp and cheer loudly.

"this is your lovely queen, queen ry!" you didn't want to wave, but ville took your hand and waved it for you. You heard gasps and not so many cheers, but that's what you expected since you're ville valo's girlfriend. You were then allowed sit down. You had a blood red tablecloth with gold goblets and dishes. One of the men brought you the chilled champagne. You looked down at your black nails, still embarrassed by their introduction. Ville reached over and took your hand in his. You looked to his green eyes that were sparkling like a diamond. A smile pulled at your lips, as his was very contagious.

"you like this?" you smiled and nodded slightly.

"I could have done without the introduction." He laughed and nodded.

"yeah I could have too. It'll get annoying up here soon enough." You cocked and eyebrow.

"why?"

"I can spot about 12 fans of mine down there." You looked down at the restaurant and saw some people looking back and forth to ville excitedly. You laughed as you counted silently in your head. "see them?"

"yeah I see them and I see a lot more than 12." His eyes left your gaze and searched the crowd.

"really? How many?"

"all of them." He looked back to you with a confused look. "look at them, 3 of them have your heart tattoo, about 9 of them have the heartagram on their lower back, 7 of them are wearing a fucking HIM shirt and the rest are staring in awe over you. Every single one of them is a fucking fan." He laughed and looked at you lovingly.

"no my love, their staring at me in awe because I'm with the most"

"stop it. Don't say another sweet thing or you're sure to give me a cavity." You interrupted. He smiled and nodded. You looked to his crown and winced at it.

"what's that look for?" he asked. You took your finger and pointed to the crown.

"that thing on your head. It doesn't look right." His eyes looked up curiously.

"what's wrong with it?" you leaned across the table and tilted his crown to the side a bit. You sat back in you chair grinning contently.

"there, that's better." You noticed his goofy smile on his face. "what's with that smile?" his goofy smile then turned smug and pleased. You then realized what you had done by leaning in front of him. You put your arms over your chest and dropped your mouth. "minus 1 point!!!" you hushed harshly so no one would stare at you harder than they have been. He gave you the puppy dog pout, leaning in close to you. "not gonna work." He leaned in closer, you feeling his breath on your lips. "nope." You said in a whisper, giving in a little. His lips lightly brushed against yours.

"are the royals ready to order?" the waitress asked from behind ville. He quickly retreated to his seat and looked at the waitress sweetly. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" you shook your head no.

"not at all. You're right on time." You said sweetly. Ville rolled his eyes and nodded. "I'll have the chicken linguini." She nodded and wrote down the order.

"and for you majesty?" you laughed lightly at her calling ville Majesty.

"I'll have the same thing as the queen." She nodded happily.

"it'll be out soon. Thanks." She said as she curtsied and practically skipped away. You waited until she was out of site to lean towards ville.

"where the hell did you find this place." He laughed and poured the champagne.

"dico recommended it. Said it would be fun. Aren't you having fun?" you rolled your eyes and sipped the champagne.

"I am honey. This is very entertaining and it's beautiful here. Can I suggest something for our next date though?" he nodded slowly as he drank the drink. "don't do anything dico recommends." He laughed as he chocked on the drink. "I'm sorry, you alright?" he nodded.

"yeah I'm fine. That was just funny." You laughed and ate a breadstick that was on the table. A random woman then walked up the stairs rather quickly. "oh lord. See I told you." You shrugged your shoulders.

"sign whatever so she can go away." He held onto your hand and pulled you into a kiss. The woman reached the top of the stairs and stared at you two kissing.

"Ryanne?"