When Love and Death Embrace

<^>you'll be right here in my arms<^>

you pulled away quickly, looking at her and wondering why she knew you. You stared at her until it hit you on who she was.

"Sloane?" her mouth dropped as did yours.

"what are you doing with ville valo?" she asked accusingly.

"I'm his girlfriend. What are you doing here?" you asked back harshly.
"I'm here with my boyfriend." Your eyes went wide and you held Ville's hand tighter.

"you two know each other?" you stared at her evilly as ville asked. You sighed and nodded your head.

"unfortunately. Ville, this is Sloane." His eyes went wide and he looked her up and down.

"you mean this is Sloane?" you shook your head sadly. He stood up, towering over her tiny frame. He held out his hand and shook hers happily. Your eyes bugged out of your head as you watched your boyfriend shake the hand of your arch enemy.

"ville, what are you doing?" you asked somewhat frantically.

"I'm thanking her ry."

"thanking her?! Why the hell would you thank her? She's the whole reason I an the way I am today!" you yelled now completely frantic.

"I'm thanking her because if she hadn't stolen skylar away from you, then we wouldn't be together." Your face calmed into a relived smile. You sank down into your chair and sipped the champagne hungrily. You looked up at Sloane whose mouth was dropped catching flies. You sat back up as ville sat down looking at you lovingly.

"so Sloane, where is skylar? Still waiting on you?" she scoffed and folded her arms across her chest.

"hell no he's not! I dumped him about a month after I had his baby. That's when I found out he had been with you for 6 years while engaged to me; Worthless bastard." The man who had put on your tiara came rushing up the stairs at that time.

"is something wrong here?" you stood up and pointed your finger at Sloane.

"I want her out of my sight right now!" you screamed. The man nodded quickly and took Sloane's shoulders leading her back down the stairs. At the time you were being brought out. Ville leaned over to the waitress and whispered something in his ear. She nodded and went over to where a huge red curtain was held back. She drew the curtain, blocking the view of the other restaurant people to you both. You smiled and relaxed a bit more. "I am so sorry." Ville laughed and shook his head.

"don't be sorry. I had no idea everything would turn out this way. I'm the one who's sorry." You sighed and shook your head.

"how about we share the blame and I give you 5 extra points?" he cocked an eyebrow as he stuck a forkful of his food in his mouth. You followed suit by taking a forkful in your mouth as well. You loved the taste of chicken linguini. It was by far your favorite food. He then swallowed and sipped his drink.

"why would I get 5 extra points? That would put me at 8." You nodded sipping your drink.

"I know that."

"just making sure." The rest of the dinner was great. You both talked of bam and his hijinks. That must have reminded ville of something.

"hey, you never told me the story behind bam calling you virgin girl." you choked on the drink you were drinking. "you alright?" you nodded quickly trying to breathe. "alright, well are you a virgin then?" you laughed loudly, looking at ville in disbelief.

"ville, when I first met you, I was fucking pregnant! I don't think I'm a virgin."

"oh yeah! I forgot about that. Well then what was he talking about?" you laughed and got comfortable in your seat.

"well it's our nicknames for each other, but we got rid of them as soon as we got them." He looked confused.

"what do you mean you got rid of them as soon as you got them?" you smiled and raised your eyebrows. "you mean youwith each other?" you nodded slowly taking a sip of champagne. At least you still had gotten a pretty good buzz going or you would have felt horrible. "ugh! You fucked your brother?!"

"well not technically." You reasoned.

"ape adopted you when you were 2."

"true, but when I found out that my real parents were still alive, I got emancipated to live on my own when I was 14. I wasn't ever re-adopted. I turned 18 and moved in with Katie. Ape and phil are my legal guardiansI consider them my parents. That's why I'm not a legal margera, it's fine." You explained. He shook his head in somewhat disgust. "what's wrong?"

"how old were you two?" you sighed and sat back in the chair.

"16." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"was that the only time?" you shook your head no. "it wasn't?! how many other times?"

"ville, we dated! We dated for 2 years after that first time! I have told you this, I know I have."

"when?" he said in a cocky tone.

"when you were in" you then realized that it was something you had talked to him with when he was in his coma.

"in what ry?" he asked softly, seeing your eyes gaze out of his attention.

"your coma." His eyes softened more and his hand held onto yours. "I told you about it when you were in your coma."

"you talked to me while I was out?" you nodded. "why?"

"because they told me that you wouldn't be able to remember me or anyone else. So I figured if I talked to you about everything I know about you, you wouldn't forget." He nodded in understanding. "as I kept talking though, I realized I didn't know a whole lot about you. I knew the basics, but none of your memories and stuff like that. So I decided to talk about my life and my memories. People who would visit you would talk to you for a while, but I was with you every single day. It seemed to be working after a while, because your brain waves got stronger and your fingers started to move." He laughed and moved his thumbs over your fingers.

"that was very sweet of you. You didn't have to sat with me."

"I wanted to. I felt like it was my fault, so I felt obliged to be with you." He sighed happily and kissed the top of your hands.

"I have told you before. It wasn't your fault. Please don't think it was your fault." He said as he looked sternly into your eyes. You looked away from his eyes, to hide your guilt.

"I do though" your voice trailed off. He lowered his head to look into your sad green eyes.

"ry, please don't blame yourself. I turned the car back on. I sacrificed myself to be with you forever."

"well not forever." You said softly.

"yes forever, in life and in death." You smiled sadly. "we're not going to think about being together in death just yet." You looked up with very sad eyes.
"we have to think of that now. we don't have that much time left." He sat back in his chair with a look of shock and confusion.

"what are you talking about ry?"

"it won't be long now that skylar knows that we're together." You said as tears came to your eyes.

"ry! Please don't think of that! I promised that he wasn't going to get you and I'm going to keep my promise!" you sighed and nodded. "I swear on pain of death, you'll be right here in my arms so in love." He sang quietly. You felt a smile pull at the edges of your lips.

"ville stop." You said under your small smile. He obviously heard the cracking smile in your voice.

"you'll be right here in my arms, you can't let g0o0o!" he sang a little louder now.

"ville please don't." you said a bit louder, making your smile spread further. He stood up from his chair, still holding your hands and pulled you out of your seat. "ville!" you laughed.

"you'll be right here in my arms, so in love!" he sang as he pulled you into his arms and rocked you both back and forth with the beat of the song.

"ville no!" you laughed, trying to pry yourself from him. His arms may have been skinny, but he was a strong man.

"you'll be right here in my arms, you can't let go!!" he sang loudly. You laughed and gave up the fight. You swayed in his arms as he hummed lightly in your ear. You looked into his eyes happily, then to the crown that sat on his head. You laughed lightly digging your face into his chest. "what are you laughing at?"

"that crown does nothing for you my lovely." He laughed and nodded looking up. You bent back, knowing ville wouldn't let you go and grabbed his top hat. You took the crown off his head and replaced it with the hat. "much better." He smiled and leaned in to kiss you. You gladly welcome the kiss passionately. You didn't have the time to get into the kiss before being interrupted by the man who put your tiara on.

"sorry to interrupt"