When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Peter Pan<^>

You grabbed Ville's hand and walked inside the shop. The buzzing sound brought back all the memories. You looked at ville who was a bit frightened, but held in a laugh that was dying to come out.

"what's wrong?" you asked with a smile dancing on your face.

"nothing. I'm just laughing that you actually wanted to come here. Why?"

"well one of my friends owns and runs this place." He nodded. You walked over to the counter where a tattooed covered girl was drawing up a sketch. "excuse me." She looked up smiling. She looked so familiar to you, but you couldn't figure out who she was.

"hey there, what can I do for ya?"

"is Trevor here?" she nodded and stood up, peering over the shop.
"trev! You got a customer out here!" she yelled to the back. "he'll be out in a second." She said sweetly to you. You thanked her and turned back to Ville's shocked face.

"what?" you asked walking over and wrapping your arms around his waist.

"customer? You're getting a tattoo?" you nodded happily. "what are you getting?"

"that's another surprise." He sighed and put his rough hands on your shoulders.

"ry, what is bam gonna think? I told him that I'd take care of you." You put your forehead to his, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"I'm 27 almost 28. I'll be just fine ville. It's not like I've never gotten a tattoo before." You said showing him your wrist. He took it in his hands and ran his finger over the scar that was cut right through the heart. You stared at his sad, disappointed eyes. "ville, that's been there since the night you found it in my apartment." His gaze traveled back to yours.

"I know. That's why it's so sad. I remember that night. It was the last night we spent together before I left you. Now this scar is always gonna remind me of that." You kissed him sweetly, telling him in silence that it's alright.

"Ryanne?" you turned your head to see Trevor standing next to the tattooed woman. You smiled widely and nodded your head.

"hi Trevor!" you laughed. He hopped over the desk and hugged you tightly.

"what the hell are you doing here ry? I haven't seen you since you got the first one!" you laughed and nodded.

"I know. I'm sorry about that sweetness. I just have a crazy life. You know, being bam's sister and all." He sighed and nodded.

"well you remember Elsie don't you?" that's why she looked so familiar! He went back over behind the desk, putting his hands on her shoulders. Elsie and Trevor had been high school sweethearts ever since you had met them.

"of course I remember elsie. It's been forever. I barely recognized you." She laughed and nodded.

"yeah well I cut my hair and I've got a few more tattoo's since the last time we saw each other." You shook your head no.

"no, it's not that. You've got something else different about you. More like a certain glow." She smiled widely and nodded.
"well I had 3 kids, if that's what you mean." You cooed and nodded, subconsciously holding onto Ville's arm tighter. "how about you? Do you and your husband there have any kids?" you looked at her with wide eyes and up to ville, who's eyes were just as big as yours were. You looked back to elsie and Trevor, shaking your head furiously.

"no! oh no he's not my husband. This is ville. He's my boyfriend. We don't have any kids." You quickly explained.

"yet." Ville muttered under his breath. You stared up at him like a scared puppy. He laughed, leaning down and kissing you lightly.

"aww!" both Trevor and elsie cooed. You pulled away from the kiss and hit Ville's chest playfully. "anyway ry, what can we do for you?"

"I want another tattoo." You said cheerfully.

"I want one too." Ville added. You looked to ville again confused. "we'll get matching ones."

"well you gonna get one where I'm getting mine? It's pretty big and painful." His eyes went wide.

"where are you getting it?"

"right down my right side, where bam has his."

"you're getting bam's tattoo?" you shook your head no. "what are you getting then?"

"I'm getting an angel, sitting on a rock with tattered wings." You looked to Trevor hopefully.

"I don't think I could do it tonight. How's tomorrow for you?" you nodded smiling.

"you can't tomorrow." Ville interjected.

"why not?" you asked like a pouty 5-year old.

"you have to leave for new york tomorrow." You sighed and nodded sadly. You had completely forgotten about going to new york. You were having too much fun.

"why are you going to new york?" elsie asked curiously.

"bam, ape, phil and I are going to the VMA's on Thursday. Bam's gotta be there tomorrow though. Some stupid publicity thing for the movie."
"I still laugh at that guy." elsie said going back to her sketch.

"who bam?" ville asked, intrigued on why they would laugh at his dear friend.

"well yeah. Back in the day"

"you make us sound so old elsie!" Trevor laughed, hitting her on the back playfully.

"well bam would do stupid stuff way before jackass. Hell, I even remember him without all his stupid tattoos." She laughed, remembering old times.

"he's still at it though." You said. "he's still filming stupid stuff with those asshole friends of his."

"you should nickname him 'peter pan'" Trevor suggested. You laughed as you walked over to the counter.

"why should I call him that?" you said as you looked at elsie's sketch.

"cause he never wants to grow up." You laughed and nodded your head.

"this is really good elsie, what's it for?" she looked up from her sketch smiling.

"mine. It's a tribute to me kids." The sketch was of 3 smiling angels sleeping in a triangle form in a field of roses.

"where you gonna put it?"

"right above my belly button on my stomach. I carried all 3 of them high, so everyone said they were boys. But they all turned out girls."

"what are their names?" ville walked over putting his hands on your shoulders, massaging them lightly. Trevor walked over and handed you a picture of the girls.

"rylee is the oldest, lillie is the middle and marleigh is the newest baby." You awed at the girls. They were all so beautiful. Rylee had beautiful blue eyes and dark red flowing hair. Lillie looked the same except her hair was a gorgeous golden brown. The baby, Marleigh, had bright green eyes and dark hair like her mother. She was so cute. It made you think about what your children would look like. Ville tapped your shoulder, making you turn your head towards him while still leaning over the counter.

"we got to get going honey." You nodded and stood up.

"it was great seeing you guys again. I'll be back soon to get the angel." You said as you hugged both elsie and Trevor.
"do you want me to draw up the angel for you?" you shook your head no.

"nah, I want the angel to have a specific look. I'll draw up my own sketch and then you can adapt it for the tattoo." She nodded smiling.

"it was nice meeting you ville." Trevor said shaking Ville's hand.

"nice meeting you too." You grabbed Ville's arm and pulled him towards the door quickly.

"we gotta go! Love you both!" you pulled ville out of the shop and into the hummer, laughing hysterically.

"what is so hilarious ry?" you held up your pointer finger to him, rolling the window down. "what is it?"

"give him a second. He's a bit slow."