When Love and Death Embrace

<^> is novak sick?! <^>

"Im gonna go check on ry. Ill be back." Aubrey got off of rabb's lap and headed upstairs.

"Ask ry if you can borrow some of her clothes for the concert. Tell the princess slow to hurry up!" she practically ran up to your room. You then pulled her in.

"Wow ry! You look amazing!"

"Thanks. Now lets see what I can pull out for you." You ran over to your dresser and started pulling out random things. Aubrey just sat on your bed and waited.

"Oh yeah, bam says that you need to hurry up princess slow."

"Ugh. Princess slow. Hes always called me that ever since I was about 15. Really annoying." You were still searching through your dresser.

"Have any names for him?" you looked up from your dresser in thought.

"Hmm...good question. I can't remember right now. I'll remember later. Oh here we go. You like my outfit?"

"Yeah. Its great! Why?"

"Good. Cause you can wear the same thing as me only in blue. Here...take this stuff and go get dressed. When you're done I'll come do your make-up. Go!"

"You really think this will look good on me?" you went over to her and pulled her off the bed and pushed her into the bathroom.

"Get up! Plus it doesnt matter what I think! Its all about rabb. Now go. And don't come out until you're dressed!" you locked the door from the outside and went to do your hair in front of your mirror. You sat on the floor and brought out your curling iron. You decided to just put lots of ringlets in your hair. You then heard Aubrey groaning in the bathroom. You got up and went into the bathroom. "What is it now? Aubbi! You look great! Alright...lets get your makeup done."

"No. Im not wearing this! I mean look at me! I look horrible!!!"

"No you dont! Now Im not letting you look in the mirror for the rest of the time Im fixing your make-up get it?"

"Fine. I'll shut up. I can't win anyway."

"No you really can't. Now shut up and sit." She sat on the counter with her back to the mirror. You then did her make-up like yours but only in blue. Then you led her out of the bathroom and sat her on the bed. You then made her hair spiky in the back and sleek in the front. (She has short black hair with bright blue highlights) you smiled at your creation and went to your closet in search for some shoes for her. You were really on a blue theme with her. So you pulled out some knee high boots with a blue and black swirl going on. You handed them to her and sat next to her and put on your boots.

"So can I look in the mirror now?"

"If you must." She jumped off the bed and ran over to your mirror. She just stared at herself in awe. She then ran over to you and tackled you in a hug on the bed. "Ugh! I know I know! I'm a fucking genius! Thank me later!"

"Damn. I can't believe this. It's perfect!"

"You're welcome. Well lets go. We have things to do. Go get those earrings in my bathroom. Rabb is gonna love you. He already does."

"nah. We're just friends." She said as she put on the earrings.

"Ha! You love him. I know it! Please just admit it." You went over and put some earrings on yourself.

"How can I love him if I've never even kissed him?"

"You've kissed him. I know you have. I've seen you. Just admit it to me at least."

"Ugh fine. I love him. Im head over heels in love with him! Happy now?" you ran and hugged her tightly.

"Very happy. Now lets go." You and Aubrey walked outside your room and walked downstairs. The guys were all talking so they didnt notice that you had come down. Hmmm...hey I have an idea. Follow me." You grabbed Aubrey's hand and led her out to bam's hummer. You got in the drivers seat and Aubrey in the passengers seat. "Ready?"

"For what?" she looked at you very confused.

"For this!" you honked the horn really loud. Until all the guys came running out. You and Aubrey just laughed your asses off. You both hopped out of the hummer and laughed at them. "Oh my god! You guys should have seen your faces! Hahahahaha!" rabb went over to Aubrey and held her waist.

"Ha-ha! Well look what I get to hold onto!" rabb said as he squeezed Aubreys waist.

"Alright then. Lets see guys look good, girls look hot, ape and phil are gonna meet us at the concert, got all my backstage passes, tickets, keys, am I forgetting something?" bam patted himself as if he was searching for something.

"Life partner!!" Novak called from inside.

"Oh yeah! Out here Novak! Come on were leaving!"

"Do I have to go?" Novak complained as he came outside.

"Oh my god! Novak doesnt want to go to a HIM concert and get drunk and meet lots of fast company? Is he dying?" you said as you went over to Novak and felt his forehead.

"I just cant. I feel guilty."

"Oh Novak. Youre guilty about Katie?"

"Yeah so?" Novak started blushing and turning red from embarrassment.

"Aww Novak! Thats so sweet! Dont worry. She does miss you. She wouldnt come here cause she was a little scared to face you." You patted his back.

"She was scared of what I would say to her?"

"No. of what she would do to you. Shes pretty pissed off." A wash of despair came over his face.

"Great well I aint going."

"Why? Katies not gonna be there. So whats the problem?"

"Temptation of fast company." Novak whispered in your ear.

"Oh I get it. Well you have to come anyway."

"Why's That?"

"Cause you ain's got a babysitter baby boy! you siadi in a childish voice.

Ugh! Damn babysitters. Fine Ill go.

Yay! Thank you Novak! you then gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Youre not helping. You laughed and walked to bam.

Alright dipshits! Pile in! everyone piled in the hummer. Bam drove, jess was in the passenger seat and you sat on his lap. Rabb, Ryan and dico were in the backseat and Aubrey was on rabbs lap. Then rake, glomb and Novak were in the back. It was a tight fit but nothing out of the ordinary. Then bam drove off to the concert. About half an hour later of a non-eventful car ride you arrived at the concert hall. One by one you all piled out of the hummer. There you met up with ape and phil. Once you saw them you ran straight to them.

Mom! Dad! you ran right into apes arms and gave her a huge hug. Then you gave Phil a big hug as well. Since you were adopted by ape and Phil when you were 2 they were always your parents. You could care less about your real parents.

Hi baby girl! You look great! ape then looked in your eyes. You had gotten used to people looking into your eyes over the years. Cause everybody did it. She looked in saw that the emerald green was darker than normal. Somethings wrong. What happened baby?

Ape! Leave the poor girl alone! bam yelled as he came behind you and held your waist.

Bam look at her eyes. Its different. Somethings wrong.

I know ape. Something happened and shes recovering. Ill tell you later.

Well are you alright baby?

Im fine. I really dont feel like talking about it right now. Bam will tell you later. But right now I wanna have fun. You hugged April tight and kissed her cheek.

Come on my little mood ring. Lets go in. bam took your hand and you both led everyone in. bam then left you with Aubrey and rabb before disappearing in a long hallway by the stage.

Where do you think hes going? Aubrey asked.

To see the band. He knows them. Rabb explained to Aubrey. This didnt surprise you. Bam always was friends with bands. So youve never really seen a real concert. Wanna go get a drink? you nodded and went with rabb and Aubrey to get a beer. You got your beer and not even had it opened when jess came and grabbed it from your hand.

Hey! What the hell are you doing?

Getting a beer.

Jess! Im 25! I can drink if I want, I can do whatever I want. Now give me my beer. You then heard an announcer come on the stage.

No time for beer. The shows starting! Time to go backstage! jess grabbed you hand and started pulling you towards the hallway backstage.

Jess stop! For once I really wanna watch the show from out here. Please?

Why would you wanna be out here?
Mosh pit! I wanna be in a mosh pit! Ive seen them all my life, now I wanna be in one! Please?

Hell no! Those are dangerous! If you wanna watch the show from out here then Ill watch with you. Got it? you gave jess a sad look and he saw your eyes turning dark green. Fine! Take your damn beer! Lets go! you kissed his cheek and he led you to the front. Once you got up there you saw bam come on the stage.

Hey hey! Im bam margera! I guess Im here to introduce like the best band ever or something. Oh well. HIM! bam then stage dove over your head. You laughed with jess. Then the band came on. You saw a tall skinny pale man go to the mic. Drunk on shadows started playing and the crowd went wild. You and jess started dancing. The during the second song you were accidentally pushed into the mosh pit. Jess didnt want to go get you so he ran off to find bam. You tried to mosh until you could get out, but you were stuck. You were being punched and pushed and mangled. Then you felt someone grab hold of your waist. You looked and saw bam. He pulled you out. Are you alright ry?

Im fine. A few cuts and bruises, but Im fine! you and bam walked over to the bam and both got a beer. So youre gonna let me have one?

Yeah. Jess told me about your little pout fit. You dont wanna go backstage? you looked around the room and saw something disturbing. Skylar and Sloane kissing. She had her hand on his face so you could see her engagement ring. Your eyes turned a color which meant envy and anger. Ry? What are you looking at? you came out of your trance and looked at bam.

What? Oh. Nothing. Bartender! Jack and vodka! the bartender handed you your drink and you downed it. Then you ordered a glass of whiskey. You downed that.

Ryanne! What the hell do you think youre doing? bam grabbed your drink and put it down.

Leave me alone! Give me my drink back! you had a slight buzz going. You reached for your drink but bam pulled it away. So you ordered another beer.

Hey! Quit it! Whats with the drinking binge? you grabbed bams face and turned it towards skylar and Sloane. While he was looking you ran off towards Aubrey and rabb in one of the booths.

Hey guys! Have you had one of these beers? Their great! Aww look how cute you too are. You hugged Aubrey and started laughing for no reason.

Is she drunk? rabb whispered to Aubrey.

Not sure. She could be or she could just be really hyper.

Shes drunk. She had a jack and vodka, a glass of whiskey, and about 3 beers. Shes always had a low alcohol tolerance. Bam said as he walked up to the booth and sat next to you. Shell be perfect for ville. Drunk and hyper. Then the concert ended. Alright lets go see everyone. Come on my little drunk. Bam then helped you up and out of the booth.

Bam! I loved him! I dont care if hes still engaged. I still love him! you cried to bam.

I know. Hes not worth your time. Lets go meet the band. You wanna meet them?

Whatever. Doesnt matter anymore. Bam then practically pulled you into the backstage room. You sat down next to bam and rested your head on his shoulder. Then linde, mige, gas, Burton and seppo came in. bam tried to get up but you wouldnt let him.

Hey guys. I would get up, but this little drunk wont let me. Linde look at you weird and you buried your head in bams shoulder.

She you new girl? you gave linde an angry look.

EW! No! I am not his new girl! Im practically his sister! I dont know who you think you are but bam put his hand over your mouth before you could say anything else.

Sorry about that linde. Shes drunk and shes had that incident I told you about. She doesnt mean it. You licked bams hand and he let go of you.

Ugh! Im going home. You started to walk towards the door but bam held your arm.

You cant leave! Youre drunk! Plus you havent even met ville yet.

I dont care if I meet him or not! Im not 9 years old anymore bam. I can drink and do whatever the fuck I want. God! Youre not even my real brother! So what if Im only a few weeks younger than you? Now just leave me alone! you ran out of the room, down the long hallway and outside. When you got outside you saw a man smoking and talking on a cell phone. You went into your bag and pulled out a cigarette. You put the cigarette in your mouth and looked for your lighter but couldnt find it.