When Love and Death Embrace

<^>Eyes on the top of your back<^>

You carefully walked up the few deck steps. Your eyes traveled up to ville, who was staring at you in awe. You smiled a wide smile at him as his skin glowed in the candlelight. He looked so majestic, pale skin glowing brightly. You felt like if you touched him, you would burn your skin. Yet you were being pulled to him by an unrecognizable force. You walked to him slowly, eyes locked with his. You saw him in a new light. At first he was the sad poet, drowning in his own sorrows. Now you saw him as a strong, powerful and with a new sparkle in his eyes. His arms reached out to you, pulling you into them tightly. Something weird was felt in that embrace, you looked down at your molded bodies and saw every curve that your body and his body had fit together like a piece of a puzzle perfectly. You looked to his eyes again seeing them sparkle like the emeralds they were. You wanted to kiss him, but you knew it wasn't necessary. You leaned your head to his chest, listening to his heart beat frantically. "I love you."

"I love you more than you'll ever know." You looked up smiling

"how do you say 'I love you' in finnish?"

" minua rakastaa sinua" he purred.

"good to know." You said letting go of him, walking back towards the house.

"where are you going?" he asked in a disappointed tone. You turned around with your hands on your hips.

"I have to go pack for tomorrow and then I'm going to sleep." Ville sighed and nodded. "well you coming or what?" his disappointed face brightened into an evil smile. He walked towards you deviously. "ville, don't do it." He walked towards you a little quicker. "ville no! I still have these evil shoes on! Don't chase me."

"I don't plan on chasing you." He said evilly. Next thing you knew, you were thrown over his shoulder as he ran into the house and up the stairs. You screamed and laughed as ville ran into his room. He threw you down on the bed, crawling over your body. You laughed and wrapped your hands around his neck sensually.

"that wasn't very nice my dear." He shrugged and leaned down to kiss you. He pulled back and smiled happily. "you have fun with that?" he nodded like a little kid.

Yes, I had a lot of fun with that. How about you?" you nodded. "I'm glad. So you're really gonna get a tattoo?" you nodded more like a little kid again. "what is this angel gonna look like?"

"you'll have to wait and see." He pouted out his lip. "none of that now. I have to go get changed. Can I get up?"

"I don't know can you?" he said making fun of your bad grammar.

"just because you were taught proper grammar by your second language, doesn't mean I have to use it." You said pushing him off you and sitting on the side of the bed. You quickly took off your devil shoes happily and hopped off the bed. You walked over to the dresser, picking out your sweatpants and stealing one of Ville's black Sabbath t-shirts. Ville saw you sneak the shirt and tried to stop you as you ran into the bathroom.

"give me back my shirt!" he yelled banging on the door.

"it looks better on me!" you yelled as you got dressed. You opened the door and almost got hit by his banging fist. "See? Looks better on me." he cocked an eyebrow looking you up and down. "what?"

"I think I like it better off you." You sighed and pushed passed him. You walked over to the closet and pulled out Ville's suitcase. "you just going to steal all my shit now?" you smiled at him and nodded. You put the suitcase in front of the dresser and pulled open the drawer. Ville sat back down on the bed and watched you contently. At first you took all your underwear and put it in the bag neatly. But then your laziness hit you. You picked up a bunch of clothes in your arms and dropped them in the bag. Ville saw and laughed at your actions. "you're so neat my dear." You laughed and walked over to the closet. You opened it up to see a black dress bag hanging there. You knew bam had gotten it for you for the awards. You were about to look at the dress, but on the zipper was a note that said 'DO NOT OPEN UNTIL VMA'S' you laughed and took it to your suitcase. "is that your dress?" you looked to ville laughing lightly and shaking your head.

"nope. It's my date for the show." You replied sarcastically. He cocked an eyebrow, tilting his head slightly. "yes ville, it's my dress. I, at least, thought you of all people would catch sarcasm." You said zipping up the suitcase.

"no I caught the sarcasm. I was just trying to remember where the pump for your date would be." You scoffed a shocked smile and threw one of your shirts at him. He caught it and put it in his mouth. You laughed and jumped up from the floor, running over to his bed tugging at the shirt in his mouth.

"drop it doggie!" you yelled. He growled like a dog as you pulled the shirt. You took your finger and flicked his nose. He shrieked and let go of the shirt, making you fall back and fall off the bed. You landed on your back pretty hard. Ville quickly jumped off the bed going to your side and holding your head up.

"are you alright ry?" you nodded, sitting up. "you sure you're alright?"

"yeah I'm fine. My back hurts a bit, but I'll be fine." You smiled sweetly, brightening Ville's sad expression. You sat up and arched your back out, hearing it crack a few times. "oh fuck, I'm getting old." You groaned. Ville laughed and messed with your hair. "hey!"

"not as old as me love." You laughed and stood up nodding slowly. "hey! You're not supposed to agree with that!" he said tackling you onto the bed once again. You laughed as he tickled your sides, stratling your hips. You laughed wildly, as he found your most ticklish spot.

"ville! Stop it!" you yelled hysterically. He didn't obey your command, only tickling harder. "ville, that hurts!" he quickly leaned down kissing you playfully. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his broad shoulders. The once playful kiss soon turned deep and passionate. You loved when he kissed you like that; it made you melt in his arms. There was always one thing he did that made you hate them as well. He pulled away slowly, leaving you wanting more. "damn you musicians."

"why?" he asked with a laugh. You still had your eyes closed and your arms were wrapped around his neck.

"you always leave them wanting more." He laughed lightly, kissing your cheek.

"it's what I was trained to do love." He got off you and crawled over to his side of the bed. You laid on the bed motionless as he took off his shoes, shirt and jeans. Leaving him in his boxers, showing every possible tattoo he could show. You tilted your head up looking at him upside down. His Edgar Allen Poe eyes tattoo was staring at you.

"I thought the term was 'eyes in the back of your head' not 'eyes on the top of your back'" you commented jokingly. He turned his head towards you smiling.

"well only mothers have eyes in the back of their heads. So I got jealous and got eyes on my back." He joked. You flipped around on your stomach, holding your head up with your hands.
"Well how about I make you a mother, so you won't be jealous." You laughed. He laughed and turned around, sitting on the bed more.

"Well luckily, I don't think that'd be possible. I was blessed with the wrong set of organs." His eyes then turned smug and looked you up and down. "You on the other hand" he pressed.

"oh no. been there, done that. No thank you." You said sliding off the bed going into the bathroom, gathering all your make-up into your little make-up bag. You surprisingly don't use that much make-up, even though you thought you need it desperately. You could easily going somewhere without it and look somewhat decent. You walked back out of the bathroom, throwing your little bag carefully beside your suitcase.

"don't you ever want to try to have children again?" you sighed as you walked over to the closet, pulling out a small red duffel bag.

"under way better circumstances than last time. I mean, sure maybe someday." You put the make-up bag in the duffel bag and walked over to the desk.

"what kind of better circumstances?" he asked, again watching your every move. You took out your heartagram sketch book and your sketch bag with your pencils and colors, things in that sort. You also grabbed your iPod, digital camera and cell phone. You walked back and put your things in your duffel, zipping it up and standing up. You then smiled contently at your packed bags. You actually surprised yourself, usually you were a horrible packer. "ry?" you turned to him smiling.

"yes?" you said walking back over to the bed.

"what kind of better circumstances would you need to have kids again?" you sighed, getting into bed and snuggling up to ville like a child would to it's teddy bear.

"wellI would have to be married, living in my own place again from bam and have a pretty good job; every normal circumstance for being a mom." He nodded. "is that the answer you wanted?" you said looking up to him. He nodded contently.

"it sure is. When do you leave tomorrow?" you placed the blanket over your shoulders and got comfortable on Ville's chest.

"whenever bam wakes me up, I suppose. I don't really know." His hand went to your back, rubbing it lightly. "I love you ville."

"I love you too. Whatever am I going to do without you while you're gone?" he whispered, slipping into sleep.

"I'll call you everyday I'm gone. I'll take pictures, other than thatI'll be sad." You said drifting into sleep as well.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you more." You snuggled down and fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.