When Love and Death Embrace

<^>waking him up the right way<^>

You suddenly felt someone poking your side. You groaned and rolled over, hitting your head against Ville's chest. Apparently in the night, you and ville moved into a spooning position. You rolled into a ball with your head against Ville's chest. The poking hit your back faster and harder. "damn you to hell." You groaned.

"ry, we gotta get going." Bam whispered. You popped your head up from the covers, looking at him evilly. His blue eyes were shining brightly and lined with smudged black eyeliner.

"did you steal my eyeliner again?" he shook his head no.

"I stole missy's. We have to go now." you turned your head towards Ville's sleeping form. "Don't wake him up. I'm warning you."

"why?"

"he's not a morning person. He gets so angry early in the morning." You laughed and sat up stretching.

"you just never woke him up the right way."

"well then you woke him up. You got 10 minutes to get dressed and stuff. Your bags are in the hummer. Hurry up." You moved your legs off the bed, touching your feet to the cold hard wood floors.

"where's mom and dad?" you asked walking over to the dresser pulling out your jeans, underwear and a long sleeved red shirt.

"downstairs waiting." You looked to the clock, seeing it was 5:30 in the morning.

"bam! It's 5:30 in the fucking morning! Why the hell are we leaving so damn early?"

"because I want to beat traffic and ape wants to spend the day in the city before the awards tomorrow. You got 10 minutes, startingnow!" with that, bam ran out of the room slamming the door behind him. Ville groaned and moved around in the bed.

"ry?" he called out from under the covers.

"I'm right here ville. I'm gonna get dressed, I'll be out in a minute alright?" he grunted, moving deeper into the covers. You took that as a yes and walked into the bathroom. You brushed your hair and teeth. You didn't put on any make-up, remembering that you had packed it all up. You washed your face and got dressed in record time. Walking out of the bathroom, you got on the bed and sat on your knees next to ville. "ville, wake up for a second." He grunted and shook his head no. "ville, I have to leave in a few minutes. You gonna wake up to tell me bye?" he yawned and sat up in the bed, holding his arms out for you. You gladly went into his arms, hugging him tightly. He kissed the top of your head.

"I love you ry. Have a good trip." He said in his raspy morning voice. You moved your head and kissed him gently.

"I love you too. I'll call you when you're more awake alright?" he nodded. You tired to get off the bed, but Ville's grip on you was so tight. "ville, I have to go now."

"no." he whined. "don't leave me." You whined like a little kid.

"baby, don't do that. It'll make me not want to go."

"I know, that's why I'm doing it." You laughed and pried yourself out of his arms. You sat up on the edge of the bed and put your black adio's on. Ville wrapped his arms around your waist, kissing your neck to your ear slowly.

"ville, don't. I really have to go or bam will have a shit fit."

"let him have his shit fit. He'll have to wait." He purred in your ear. Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Times up ry, Ville get off my sister! We got to go!" you sighed and started to stand up, but ville pulled you back down onto the bed. "ry, come on!"

"it's not me! Tell him to let me go!" you laughed. Bam got his evil look on his face and walked towards ville.

"ville?" he said slowly, bringing out every letter of his name.

"Brandon." Ville said as evilly back. You sat there in content as they fought over you.

"let my sister leave. She'll be back Friday and you can fuck her all you want then." You laughed quietly, leaning against Ville's chest.

"or you could leave and I could have her all to myself." Yu shook your head laughing.

"not gonna happen you want me to bring phil up here, seeing his little girl in this position?" your eyes went wide and you quickly got off the bed.

"I'll be right down bam." He smiled widely and pranced out of the room.

"I could have won that." Ville said laying back down in the bed.

"it's too early in the morning for you to get your ass kicked by phil." You laughed running a hand through your hair. He laughed and snuggled in the bed. You leaned over the bed, kissing him lightly. "go back to sleep." He nodded and closed his eyes. You then stood up and made your way out of the room.

"I love you!" he yelled out from under the covers, before you closed the door. You then laughed, poking your head back in the room.

"I love you too." You laughed.